Paes-Nestor crash out of Shanghai Masters
Shanghai: India`s Leander Paes and Canada`s Daniel Nestor have lost to Sweden `s Robert Lindstedt and Canada`s Vasek Pospisil 7-5, 3-6, 13-11 in the Shanghai Rolex Masters tournament, and failed to reach the quarterfinals.
The match tiebreak presented two match point opportunities for the Indo-Canadian pair but they eventually lost 13-11 to give away the game.
The match went on for 1 hour and 35 minutes.
Paes and Nestor were the third seeds in the tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly