Paes-Nestor crash out of Shanghai Masters
Shanghai: India`s Leander Paes and Canada`s Daniel Nestor have lost to Sweden `s Robert Lindstedt and Canada`s Vasek Pospisil 7-5, 3-6, 13-11 in the Shanghai Rolex Masters tournament, and failed to reach the quarterfinals.
The match tiebreak presented two match point opportunities for the Indo-Canadian pair but they eventually lost 13-11 to give away the game.
The match went on for 1 hour and 35 minutes.
Paes and Nestor were the third seeds in the tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them