Paes-Nestor crash out of Shanghai Masters
Shanghai: India`s Leander Paes and Canada`s Daniel Nestor have lost to Sweden `s Robert Lindstedt and Canada`s Vasek Pospisil 7-5, 3-6, 13-11 in the Shanghai Rolex Masters tournament, and failed to reach the quarterfinals.
The match tiebreak presented two match point opportunities for the Indo-Canadian pair but they eventually lost 13-11 to give away the game.
The match went on for 1 hour and 35 minutes.
Paes and Nestor were the third seeds in the tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet