Paes retains number 5, Bopanna back in top-10
New Delhi: Leander Paes remained unchanged at number five but Rohan Bopanna today re-entered the doubles top-10 on the back his runner-up finish at the ATP Shanghai Masters.
Paes won the Shanghai Masters yesterday with Radek Stepanek, who also moved two places up to number six.
Bopanna jumped four places to number 10 after gaining 600 ranking points. Bopanna`s partner Bhupathi improved his ranking by two slots to 16.
Yuki Bhambri continued to be India`s number one singles player at 204, a loss of three places.
In the WTA rankings, Sania Mirza dropped a place to 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Taj Mahal, Vaishno Devi among 10 iconic places to be cleaned!
- Deadlock persists as China leads opposition to India's NSG membership bid
- India slips one spot to 12th rank in millionaire population
- 'Dishoom' team to begin promotions at India's centrepoint
- Cristiano steps up to the rescue of "Criticism Ronaldo" at Euro 2016