Paes retains number 5, Bopanna back in top-10
New Delhi: Leander Paes remained unchanged at number five but Rohan Bopanna today re-entered the doubles top-10 on the back his runner-up finish at the ATP Shanghai Masters.
Paes won the Shanghai Masters yesterday with Radek Stepanek, who also moved two places up to number six.
Bopanna jumped four places to number 10 after gaining 600 ranking points. Bopanna`s partner Bhupathi improved his ranking by two slots to 16.
Yuki Bhambri continued to be India`s number one singles player at 204, a loss of three places.
In the WTA rankings, Sania Mirza dropped a place to 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III