Paes retains number 5, Bopanna back in top-10
New Delhi: Leander Paes remained unchanged at number five but Rohan Bopanna today re-entered the doubles top-10 on the back his runner-up finish at the ATP Shanghai Masters.
Paes won the Shanghai Masters yesterday with Radek Stepanek, who also moved two places up to number six.
Bopanna jumped four places to number 10 after gaining 600 ranking points. Bopanna`s partner Bhupathi improved his ranking by two slots to 16.
Yuki Bhambri continued to be India`s number one singles player at 204, a loss of three places.
In the WTA rankings, Sania Mirza dropped a place to 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Now, Nashik farmers sell fresh grapes online!
- Watch: Paraplegic Deepa Malik talks about her achievements!
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Mumbai: Mobile app to fight ISIS influence among youth across India
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen