Paes retains number 5, Bopanna back in top-10
New Delhi: Leander Paes remained unchanged at number five but Rohan Bopanna today re-entered the doubles top-10 on the back his runner-up finish at the ATP Shanghai Masters.
Paes won the Shanghai Masters yesterday with Radek Stepanek, who also moved two places up to number six.
Bopanna jumped four places to number 10 after gaining 600 ranking points. Bopanna`s partner Bhupathi improved his ranking by two slots to 16.
Yuki Bhambri continued to be India`s number one singles player at 204, a loss of three places.
In the WTA rankings, Sania Mirza dropped a place to 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town