Paes retains number 5, Bopanna back in top-10
New Delhi: Leander Paes remained unchanged at number five but Rohan Bopanna today re-entered the doubles top-10 on the back his runner-up finish at the ATP Shanghai Masters.
Paes won the Shanghai Masters yesterday with Radek Stepanek, who also moved two places up to number six.
Bopanna jumped four places to number 10 after gaining 600 ranking points. Bopanna`s partner Bhupathi improved his ranking by two slots to 16.
Yuki Bhambri continued to be India`s number one singles player at 204, a loss of three places.
In the WTA rankings, Sania Mirza dropped a place to 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam