Paes-Stepanek out of Indian Wells
Indian Wells (USA): Leander Paes and his Czech partner Radek Stepanek`s campaign in the BNP Paribas Open tennis tournament came to an end after they lost 6-3, 7-6(5) to Spain`s Rafael Nadal and Marc Lopez here.
The Indo-Czech pair had come to this match after defeating Juan Monaco and Kei Nishikori in the previous round yesterday.
The Spanish pair took one hour and 43 minutes to knock out the Australian Open men`s doubles winners.
Paes and Stepanek were poor on serve as they won just six points from their second serve, giving away 10 break points to the unseeded duo.
Rohan Bopanna and Mahesh Bhupathi were earlier knocked out in the first round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past