Paes-Stepanek out of Indian Wells
Indian Wells (USA): Leander Paes and his Czech partner Radek Stepanek`s campaign in the BNP Paribas Open tennis tournament came to an end after they lost 6-3, 7-6(5) to Spain`s Rafael Nadal and Marc Lopez here.
The Indo-Czech pair had come to this match after defeating Juan Monaco and Kei Nishikori in the previous round yesterday.
The Spanish pair took one hour and 43 minutes to knock out the Australian Open men`s doubles winners.
Paes and Stepanek were poor on serve as they won just six points from their second serve, giving away 10 break points to the unseeded duo.
Rohan Bopanna and Mahesh Bhupathi were earlier knocked out in the first round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read