Paes-Stepanek suffer crushing defeat in Monaco
Monaco: Leander Paes and Radek Stepanek were routed 2-6, 0-6 by top seeds Mike and Bob Bryan as the Indian challenge ended at the ATP Monaco Masters, here.
The crushing defeat of the fifth seeded Indo-Czech pair came about in just 50 minutes in the quarter-final contest.
The two break chances that Paes and Stepanek got, went abegging even as they surrendered their own serve five times in the match.
Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna had already bowed out of the event after losing their second round match 4-6, 4-6 to Viktor Troicki and Stanislas Wawrinka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened