Radwanska mulls `playing left-handed` to beat Serena!
Johannesburg: Polish tennis player Agnieszka Radwanska has said that it is really tough to beat Serena Williams because she dictates everything like in their semi-final China Open clash on Saturday, where the Pole lost and joked she could now turn to playing left-handed to beat her.
According to Sport24, top seed Williams powered to a 6-2, 6-2 victory, despite having to receive medical treatment in the second set because of a problem with her back.
Heading into the semi-final, Radwanska had claimed victory in 56 of her 71 matches this season, and is second in the `win ratio` rankings to Williams, who has lost only four of her 75 matches, the report said.
Radwanska said that it was really hard to find the rhythm and stay in the game, because from the beginning Serena was dictating pretty much everything, adding that the American was pretty much attacking everything, all the serve, all the return and when she is really having her day, it was really tough.
She also jokingly said that maybe she would have to play with her left hand and that could work.
Radwanska will play at the 6 million dollar end-of-season WTA Championships in Istanbul next month, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16