Radwanska mulls `playing left-handed` to beat Serena!
Johannesburg: Polish tennis player Agnieszka Radwanska has said that it is really tough to beat Serena Williams because she dictates everything like in their semi-final China Open clash on Saturday, where the Pole lost and joked she could now turn to playing left-handed to beat her.
According to Sport24, top seed Williams powered to a 6-2, 6-2 victory, despite having to receive medical treatment in the second set because of a problem with her back.
Heading into the semi-final, Radwanska had claimed victory in 56 of her 71 matches this season, and is second in the `win ratio` rankings to Williams, who has lost only four of her 75 matches, the report said.
Radwanska said that it was really hard to find the rhythm and stay in the game, because from the beginning Serena was dictating pretty much everything, adding that the American was pretty much attacking everything, all the serve, all the return and when she is really having her day, it was really tough.
She also jokingly said that maybe she would have to play with her left hand and that could work.
Radwanska will play at the 6 million dollar end-of-season WTA Championships in Istanbul next month, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr