Rafael Nadal continues to be on top of ATP rankings
Paris: Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal has maintained first place in the men`s tennis rankings issued at Monday`s start of the final week of the regular season, with 11,670 points.
According to Sport24, Nadal tops the ATP list with 11, 670 points from Serbia`s Novak Djokovic (11,120) and fellow-Spaniard David Ferrer (6,600).
Nadal, Djokovic, Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin del Potro and Tomas Berdych are qualified for the next week`s season-ending World Tour Finals in London, the report said.
With Murray sidelined with injury, three more places are up for grabs, currently occupied by Roger Federer, Stansilas Wawrinka and Richard Gasquet, the report added.
However, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Milos Ranic are also still in the frame, and others including Tommy Haas also have a mathematical chance, the report further said.
Federer only needs to win one more match to qualify for the 12th time, and all remaining berths will be decided at the Paris Masters, which started Monday, according to the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brave jawans gun down six militants in encounters in Kashmir's Kupwara - Know gunbattle details
- Brexit poll results: Britain, EU relation on knife-edge as historic referendum closes
- One killed in PKK car bomb in Turkey's southeast
- Morocco arrests 10 suspected Islamist militants, including Algerian
- India’s bid for NSG membership blocked as member countries fail to arrive at a consensus