Rafael Nadal continues to be on top of ATP rankings
Paris: Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal has maintained first place in the men`s tennis rankings issued at Monday`s start of the final week of the regular season, with 11,670 points.
According to Sport24, Nadal tops the ATP list with 11, 670 points from Serbia`s Novak Djokovic (11,120) and fellow-Spaniard David Ferrer (6,600).
Nadal, Djokovic, Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin del Potro and Tomas Berdych are qualified for the next week`s season-ending World Tour Finals in London, the report said.
With Murray sidelined with injury, three more places are up for grabs, currently occupied by Roger Federer, Stansilas Wawrinka and Richard Gasquet, the report added.
However, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Milos Ranic are also still in the frame, and others including Tommy Haas also have a mathematical chance, the report further said.
Federer only needs to win one more match to qualify for the 12th time, and all remaining berths will be decided at the Paris Masters, which started Monday, according to the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital
- Kashmir unrest: Policeman injured in Burhan Wani protest dies, death toll rises to 46
- PNB Housing Finance readies Rs 2,500-crore IPO, heads to tier 2, 3 cities