Rafael Nadal continues to be on top of ATP rankings
Paris: Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal has maintained first place in the men`s tennis rankings issued at Monday`s start of the final week of the regular season, with 11,670 points.
According to Sport24, Nadal tops the ATP list with 11, 670 points from Serbia`s Novak Djokovic (11,120) and fellow-Spaniard David Ferrer (6,600).
Nadal, Djokovic, Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin del Potro and Tomas Berdych are qualified for the next week`s season-ending World Tour Finals in London, the report said.
With Murray sidelined with injury, three more places are up for grabs, currently occupied by Roger Federer, Stansilas Wawrinka and Richard Gasquet, the report added.
However, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Milos Ranic are also still in the frame, and others including Tommy Haas also have a mathematical chance, the report further said.
Federer only needs to win one more match to qualify for the 12th time, and all remaining berths will be decided at the Paris Masters, which started Monday, according to the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part II
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part III
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper deal kickbacks were channelled from Mauritius to India: Report
- Nokia in talks with Indian telcos over 5G networks
- Arjun Tendulkar included in U-16 West Zone team for inter-zonal tourney
- Camry Hybrid, Ciaz, Ertiga to cost less in Delhi after VAT cut
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!