Rafael Nadal continues to be on top of ATP rankings
Paris: Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal has maintained first place in the men`s tennis rankings issued at Monday`s start of the final week of the regular season, with 11,670 points.
According to Sport24, Nadal tops the ATP list with 11, 670 points from Serbia`s Novak Djokovic (11,120) and fellow-Spaniard David Ferrer (6,600).
Nadal, Djokovic, Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin del Potro and Tomas Berdych are qualified for the next week`s season-ending World Tour Finals in London, the report said.
With Murray sidelined with injury, three more places are up for grabs, currently occupied by Roger Federer, Stansilas Wawrinka and Richard Gasquet, the report added.
However, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Milos Ranic are also still in the frame, and others including Tommy Haas also have a mathematical chance, the report further said.
Federer only needs to win one more match to qualify for the 12th time, and all remaining berths will be decided at the Paris Masters, which started Monday, according to the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre