Roddick beats Dimitrov at Shanghai Masters
Shanghai: Andy Roddick defeated Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 7-6 (3), 7-5 on Tuesday to advance to the third round of the Shanghai Masters.
The 10th-seeded Roddick came back from a break down in the second set and saved a set point before breaking Dimitrov at love to close out the match.
Dimitrov finished with 28 winners in the match, nearly twice as many as Roddick, but also made 51 unforced errors.
Roddick next plays seventh-seeded Nicolas Almagro of Spain, who defeated countryman Tommy Robredo, 7-5, 6-3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Premier League 9: Gujarat Lions' Ravindra Jadeja reprimanded for showing dissent at umpire's decision
- Holiday video alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s oceanic vacation
- NBSE 10th & 12th Results 2016: Nagaland.gov.in Board, NBSE HSLC & HSSLC Results 2016 to be declared on May 3
- MUST WATCH: Kargil martyr's daughter's message to India and Pakistan on Facebook - `Enough is enough`
- Hubble spots galaxy hidding in night sky – See pic!