Roger Federer wins Cincinnati Masters title
Roger Federer won his 80th career title with a 6-3, 1-6, 6-2 win over David Ferrer in the final of the ATP Cincinnati Masters on Sunday.
The world number three from Switzerland claimed his sixth Cincinnati title, hammering six aces and winning an impressive 76 percent of his first serve points in the one hour, 42 minute match.
Federer, who turned 33 earlier this month, nows owns a 16-0 record against the sixth-seeded Ferrer dating back to their first meeting in Vienna in 2003.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon