Roger Federer wins Cincinnati Masters title
Roger Federer won his 80th career title with a 6-3, 1-6, 6-2 win over David Ferrer in the final of the ATP Cincinnati Masters on Sunday.
The world number three from Switzerland claimed his sixth Cincinnati title, hammering six aces and winning an impressive 76 percent of his first serve points in the one hour, 42 minute match.
Federer, who turned 33 earlier this month, nows owns a 16-0 record against the sixth-seeded Ferrer dating back to their first meeting in Vienna in 2003.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley