Roger Federer wins Gerry Weber Open
Zee Media Bureau
Halle: World number three Roger Federer defeated Mikhail Youzhny in the ATP final at Halle on Sunday to clinch his first title of the year.
The Swiss won 6-7 (5/7), 6-3, 6-4 after being a set down to win the Gerry Weber Open.
"I feel fit; I feel confident. I`m excited about what`s to come. I`m very pleased with how I played this week," Federer said after the match.
This is Federer’s sixth Halle title and the 77th title of his career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China
- Prakash Javadekar rewrites history! Watch video to know what he said about Netaji, Nehru and Patel
- Amit Shah inaugurates BJP state core group workshop
- Ind-Ra upticks GDP forecast to 7.8%; growth on but not speedy
- Statue of Chandra Shekhar Azad vandalised in Haryana
- Fed up with heavy school bags, two students hold press meet to narrate woes - READ