Roger Federer wishes to expand his family soon
Melbourne: Roger Federer has revealed that he would like a bigger brood.
The Swiss champion has opened up about his baby dreams and life on the road with a young family after arriving in Melbourne for the Australian Open.
Federer said that he and his wife Mirka, who are travelling with twins Charlene and Myla want to expand their family soon.
“I hope so, I love it,” the Herald Sun quoted the four-time Australian Open winner.
“Right now we have our hands full but we’ll see how long I will play and how life is in a year’s time and we’ll go year by year.”
“It’s definitely getting a bit easier now as they’re growing up,” he said.
The former world No.1 added that it was a bonus to have the twins in tow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine