Roger Federer wishes to expand his family soon
Melbourne: Roger Federer has revealed that he would like a bigger brood.
The Swiss champion has opened up about his baby dreams and life on the road with a young family after arriving in Melbourne for the Australian Open.
Federer said that he and his wife Mirka, who are travelling with twins Charlene and Myla want to expand their family soon.
“I hope so, I love it,” the Herald Sun quoted the four-time Australian Open winner.
“Right now we have our hands full but we’ll see how long I will play and how life is in a year’s time and we’ll go year by year.”
“It’s definitely getting a bit easier now as they’re growing up,” he said.
The former world No.1 added that it was a bonus to have the twins in tow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured