Roger Federer wishes to expand his family soon
Melbourne: Roger Federer has revealed that he would like a bigger brood.
The Swiss champion has opened up about his baby dreams and life on the road with a young family after arriving in Melbourne for the Australian Open.
Federer said that he and his wife Mirka, who are travelling with twins Charlene and Myla want to expand their family soon.
“I hope so, I love it,” the Herald Sun quoted the four-time Australian Open winner.
“Right now we have our hands full but we’ll see how long I will play and how life is in a year’s time and we’ll go year by year.”
“It’s definitely getting a bit easier now as they’re growing up,” he said.
The former world No.1 added that it was a bonus to have the twins in tow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'