Roger Federer wishes to expand his family soon
Melbourne: Roger Federer has revealed that he would like a bigger brood.
The Swiss champion has opened up about his baby dreams and life on the road with a young family after arriving in Melbourne for the Australian Open.
Federer said that he and his wife Mirka, who are travelling with twins Charlene and Myla want to expand their family soon.
“I hope so, I love it,” the Herald Sun quoted the four-time Australian Open winner.
“Right now we have our hands full but we’ll see how long I will play and how life is in a year’s time and we’ll go year by year.”
“It’s definitely getting a bit easier now as they’re growing up,” he said.
The former world No.1 added that it was a bonus to have the twins in tow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman