Roger Federer wishes to expand his family soon
Melbourne: Roger Federer has revealed that he would like a bigger brood.
The Swiss champion has opened up about his baby dreams and life on the road with a young family after arriving in Melbourne for the Australian Open.
Federer said that he and his wife Mirka, who are travelling with twins Charlene and Myla want to expand their family soon.
“I hope so, I love it,” the Herald Sun quoted the four-time Australian Open winner.
“Right now we have our hands full but we’ll see how long I will play and how life is in a year’s time and we’ll go year by year.”
“It’s definitely getting a bit easier now as they’re growing up,” he said.
The former world No.1 added that it was a bonus to have the twins in tow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- Zee Media Exclusive: Wife says Yakub Memon unwell, appeals to govt for clemency