Sampras believes Federer can win another Grand Slam
Washington: American tennis legend Pete Sampras has said that he thinks Swiss player Roger Federer can win another Grand Slam to take his tally to 18.
According to TennisWorldUSA.org, Sampras stated that many tennis fans have written off Federer like they did him but he believes that if he plays well and stays healthy then the Swiss Maestro has capability to prove people wrong.
The American said that people once also wrote him off but the great players have belief and once Federer has that belief back, he could win another major.
Sampras had not won any Grand Slam for more than two years but then he thrashed top competitors at that time to win 2002 US Open, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'