Sanam Singh, Vishnu Vardhan reach quarterfinals of Asian Tennis Championship
Bangkok: India`s Sanam Singh and Vishnu Vardhan have made their way into the quarter finals of the Toyota Asian Tennis Championship at Bangkok, Thailand.
Sanam Singh beat Nutanan Kasapannank of Thailand in an easy 6-1, 6-0 victory while Vishnu Vardhan beat another home town lad Ponsiri Nirotak 7-6, 6-4.
However, Garvit Batra lost in his match and crashed out from the tournament.
In the women`s draw, India`s Samarda Balu also failed to reach the last eight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray