Sania, Cara seeded fourth at Wimbledon
London: Sania Mirza and her partner Cara Black have been seeded fourth in the women`s doubles event of the Wimbledon championships while Leander Paes and Radek Stepanek are seeded fifth in the men`s doubles.
Another Indian competing in the men`s doubles is Rohan Bopanna, who is seeded eighth along with Pakistani partner Aisam-ul-haq Qureshi.
For Mahesh Bhupathi, the Wimbledon championship will be his swansong tournament. He has teamed up with Poland`s Marcin Matkowski.
Another Indian who is striving to make the men`s doubles is Purav Raja, who is competing in the Qualifiers with Brazil`s Marcelo Demoliner.
Somdev Devvarman will be lone Indian competing in the singles. The draw for the singles will be announced on Friday while the doubles draws will be announced next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best