Sania, Cara seeded fourth at Wimbledon
London: Sania Mirza and her partner Cara Black have been seeded fourth in the women`s doubles event of the Wimbledon championships while Leander Paes and Radek Stepanek are seeded fifth in the men`s doubles.
Another Indian competing in the men`s doubles is Rohan Bopanna, who is seeded eighth along with Pakistani partner Aisam-ul-haq Qureshi.
For Mahesh Bhupathi, the Wimbledon championship will be his swansong tournament. He has teamed up with Poland`s Marcin Matkowski.
Another Indian who is striving to make the men`s doubles is Purav Raja, who is competing in the Qualifiers with Brazil`s Marcelo Demoliner.
Somdev Devvarman will be lone Indian competing in the singles. The draw for the singles will be announced on Friday while the doubles draws will be announced next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad