Sania, Cara seeded fourth at Wimbledon
London: Sania Mirza and her partner Cara Black have been seeded fourth in the women`s doubles event of the Wimbledon championships while Leander Paes and Radek Stepanek are seeded fifth in the men`s doubles.
Another Indian competing in the men`s doubles is Rohan Bopanna, who is seeded eighth along with Pakistani partner Aisam-ul-haq Qureshi.
For Mahesh Bhupathi, the Wimbledon championship will be his swansong tournament. He has teamed up with Poland`s Marcin Matkowski.
Another Indian who is striving to make the men`s doubles is Purav Raja, who is competing in the Qualifiers with Brazil`s Marcelo Demoliner.
Somdev Devvarman will be lone Indian competing in the singles. The draw for the singles will be announced on Friday while the doubles draws will be announced next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened