Sania climbs up the ladder
New Delhi: Sania Mirza might have been out of action in singles but she still managed to gain four places to be at 187th spot in the latest WTA rankings issued on Monday.
The Hyderabadi girl, however, has lost three places in the doubles rankings to be at the 12th position, after she and her Australian partner Anastasia Rodionova suffered an upset first-round exit in the Madrid Open last week.
Meanwhile, the out-of-action Somdev Devvarman is currently placed at 230th spot in the latest ATP singles rankings list.
In the doubles rankings, both Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna continued to be at number seven and 12th positions, respectively.
Mahesh Bhupathi, meanwhile, has managed to gain a position to be at number 14 in the doubles ranking.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Shame! This man approached UP Police to register complaint, was forced to polish cops' shoes instead – Watch
- Mood swings! What's on Parineeti Chopra's mind?
- WATCH: IPL 2016 final highlights: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs SunRisers Hyderabad
- Fast, stretchy circuits could revolutionise Internet of Things!
- This latest OK JAANU pic shows Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor are so much in love!