Scotland names Murray ` Sportsperson of the Year`
London: Wimbledon champion Andy Murray has revealed that world number one Rafael Nadal had sent him a saucy, `sexy` text message while he (Murray) was dining in a restaurant with his girlfriend Kim Sears in America.
The Spaniard sent the message to wind up Murray as he dined with his girlfriend.
According to the Mirror, Murray said that he got a message from an unknown number, saying that he looked very ` sexy` and that it was a `shame` that he was with his girlfriend, adding that he did not tell Sears about the message as he did not want to ruin the dinner.
Murray further revealed that he later on realised that the message was sent as a prank by Nadal long after he had gone from the restaurant, after it clicked on him that while he was looking at the text, Nadal, who was also in the restaurant at that time, was watching his face from the distance
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'