Secret of ‘superstitious’ Rafael Nadal’s success revealed!
London: Newly-crowned US Open champion Rafael Nadal has reportedly shown his superstitious side like every other tennis player by eating the same meal at the same restaurant every night before his winning matches.
According to the New York Post, Nadal dined on Chilean sea bass, fried rice and noodles at a Manhattan Chinese restaurant every evening that he was not playing a night match, including on Sunday, before his finals battle against world No. Novak Djokovic.
The report also mentioned that Nadal and a large group of his friends and family, including his longtime girlfriend Xisca Perello, made their way to the restaurant to celebrate the victory with a late dinner.
The report added that the owners kept the kitchen open until 12:30 am to accommodate the champion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- France opens manslaughter inquiry into EgyptAir crash
- BGR-34 - Ayurvedic anti-diabetic drug launched by CSIR!
- After Dalai Lama met Lady Gaga, China warns of his motives
- Ishrat Jahan encounter case: GK Pillai knew of changes in affidavit, says inquiry panel
- Army, CRPF squabble over who killed Pampore terrorists