Secret of ‘superstitious’ Rafael Nadal’s success revealed!
London: Newly-crowned US Open champion Rafael Nadal has reportedly shown his superstitious side like every other tennis player by eating the same meal at the same restaurant every night before his winning matches.
According to the New York Post, Nadal dined on Chilean sea bass, fried rice and noodles at a Manhattan Chinese restaurant every evening that he was not playing a night match, including on Sunday, before his finals battle against world No. Novak Djokovic.
The report also mentioned that Nadal and a large group of his friends and family, including his longtime girlfriend Xisca Perello, made their way to the restaurant to celebrate the victory with a late dinner.
The report added that the owners kept the kitchen open until 12:30 am to accommodate the champion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan