Serena celebrates Brisbane International win with ‘spot of karaoke’
Sydney: The current US Open and Wimbledon champion Serena Williams has celebrated her Brisbane International win with a spot of karaoke at a restaurant in front of many spectators.
The American thumped Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-2, 6-1 at Tennyson then motored a couple of suburbs for dinner at Ben`s Chinese and Vietnamese Restaurant at Woolloongabba, News.com.au reports.
The tennis superstar then thrilled fellow diners by taking to stage to sing karaoke, as a customer tweeted a picture of Williams on stage. Before the final Williams had admitted she enjoyed karaoke and often partnered Pavyluchenkova in song.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them