Serena celebrates Brisbane International win with ‘spot of karaoke’
Sydney: The current US Open and Wimbledon champion Serena Williams has celebrated her Brisbane International win with a spot of karaoke at a restaurant in front of many spectators.
The American thumped Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-2, 6-1 at Tennyson then motored a couple of suburbs for dinner at Ben`s Chinese and Vietnamese Restaurant at Woolloongabba, News.com.au reports.
The tennis superstar then thrilled fellow diners by taking to stage to sing karaoke, as a customer tweeted a picture of Williams on stage. Before the final Williams had admitted she enjoyed karaoke and often partnered Pavyluchenkova in song.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy