Serena celebrates Brisbane International win with ‘spot of karaoke’
Sydney: The current US Open and Wimbledon champion Serena Williams has celebrated her Brisbane International win with a spot of karaoke at a restaurant in front of many spectators.
The American thumped Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-2, 6-1 at Tennyson then motored a couple of suburbs for dinner at Ben`s Chinese and Vietnamese Restaurant at Woolloongabba, News.com.au reports.
The tennis superstar then thrilled fellow diners by taking to stage to sing karaoke, as a customer tweeted a picture of Williams on stage. Before the final Williams had admitted she enjoyed karaoke and often partnered Pavyluchenkova in song.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- Team India to attend preparatory camp under new coach Anil Kumble!
- Like seriously! Marijuana is legal in these 8 countries
- Security alert! Islamic State militants release 'kill list', target 4000 people including 285 Indians
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- 'Tulsidas ji pranam' — Read Bihar's topper Ruby Rai's 'shocking' essay on famous poet