Serena celebrates Brisbane International win with ‘spot of karaoke’
Sydney: The current US Open and Wimbledon champion Serena Williams has celebrated her Brisbane International win with a spot of karaoke at a restaurant in front of many spectators.
The American thumped Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-2, 6-1 at Tennyson then motored a couple of suburbs for dinner at Ben`s Chinese and Vietnamese Restaurant at Woolloongabba, News.com.au reports.
The tennis superstar then thrilled fellow diners by taking to stage to sing karaoke, as a customer tweeted a picture of Williams on stage. Before the final Williams had admitted she enjoyed karaoke and often partnered Pavyluchenkova in song.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Turkish troops to stay until Syrian army regains control
- 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' reintroduced me to entertainment industry: Shamita Shetty
- Cairn tax dispute: India has to respond by Nov on $5.6 bn compensation demand, says CEO
- Vladimir Putin calls ban on Russia's Paralympic team inhumane
- Government should act on its words on Kashmir, says Congress