Serena celebrates Brisbane International win with ‘spot of karaoke’
Sydney: The current US Open and Wimbledon champion Serena Williams has celebrated her Brisbane International win with a spot of karaoke at a restaurant in front of many spectators.
The American thumped Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-2, 6-1 at Tennyson then motored a couple of suburbs for dinner at Ben`s Chinese and Vietnamese Restaurant at Woolloongabba, News.com.au reports.
The tennis superstar then thrilled fellow diners by taking to stage to sing karaoke, as a customer tweeted a picture of Williams on stage. Before the final Williams had admitted she enjoyed karaoke and often partnered Pavyluchenkova in song.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon