Serena to face Sharapova in Sony Open Finals
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Miami: Five-time champion Serena Williams advanced to Sony Open final by beating Agnieszka Radwanska 6-0, 6-3.
She will now face Russia`s Maria Sharapova who earlier beat Serbia`s Jelena Jankovic 6-2 6-1 to book her place in the finals of the Sony Open.
Sharapova extended her winning streak to 11 matches in a one-sided match that lasted just over an hour against Jankovic.
Sharapova has never won the Sony Open despite playing four previous finals and will be looking for a change of fortune in the finals to be played on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!