Serena Williams retains top position in WTA rankings
Johannesburg: American tennis player Serena Williams continued to lead the way in the latest WTA rankings with 12260 points for a big advantage over Victoria Azarenka.
According to Sport24, Azarenka has 9505 points followed by Russian player Maria Sharapova`s 7866.
Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland has 6390 points to be at fourth position, while Chinese player Li Na has 5565 points to be at fifth.
Serena has won both the French and US Open tournaments this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 2,000 migrants rescued from Mediterranean: Italian coast guard
- Assam CM Sarbananda Sonowal along with a likely 10-member cabinet to take oath today
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Know what Irrfan Khan has to say about Marathi blockbuster ‘Sairat’
- Louis van Gaal axed by Manchester United as Jose Mourinho waits in wings