Serena Williams retains top position in WTA rankings
Johannesburg: American tennis player Serena Williams continued to lead the way in the latest WTA rankings with 12260 points for a big advantage over Victoria Azarenka.
According to Sport24, Azarenka has 9505 points followed by Russian player Maria Sharapova`s 7866.
Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland has 6390 points to be at fourth position, while Chinese player Li Na has 5565 points to be at fifth.
Serena has won both the French and US Open tournaments this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred