Serena Williams still rules WTA women`s rankings by a mile
Cape Town: Serena Williams retained her commanding advantage at the top of the WTA women`s tennis rankings.
Williams remains on 13000 points, well clear of next challengers Victoria Azarenka (Belarus) on 6581 and Australian Open winner Li Na on 6 70.
There were no changes in the top 10, Sport24 reports.
WTA top 10 as of February 3
1. Serena Williams, United States, 13,000 points
2. Victoria Azarenka, Belarus, 6,581
3. Li Na, China, 6,570
4. Agnieszka Radwanska, Poland, 5,750
5. Maria Sharapova, Russia, 5,600
6. Petra Kvitova, Czech Republic, 4,745
7. Sara Errani, Italy, 4,425
8. Jelena Jankovic, Serbia, 4,310
9. Angelique Kerber, Germany, 4,030
10. Simona Halep (Romania) 3,760
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees