Serena Williams still rules WTA women`s rankings by a mile
Cape Town: Serena Williams retained her commanding advantage at the top of the WTA women`s tennis rankings.
Williams remains on 13000 points, well clear of next challengers Victoria Azarenka (Belarus) on 6581 and Australian Open winner Li Na on 6 70.
There were no changes in the top 10, Sport24 reports.
WTA top 10 as of February 3
1. Serena Williams, United States, 13,000 points
2. Victoria Azarenka, Belarus, 6,581
3. Li Na, China, 6,570
4. Agnieszka Radwanska, Poland, 5,750
5. Maria Sharapova, Russia, 5,600
6. Petra Kvitova, Czech Republic, 4,745
7. Sara Errani, Italy, 4,425
8. Jelena Jankovic, Serbia, 4,310
9. Angelique Kerber, Germany, 4,030
10. Simona Halep (Romania) 3,760
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!