Serena Williams still rules WTA women`s rankings by a mile
Cape Town: Serena Williams retained her commanding advantage at the top of the WTA women`s tennis rankings.
Williams remains on 13000 points, well clear of next challengers Victoria Azarenka (Belarus) on 6581 and Australian Open winner Li Na on 6 70.
There were no changes in the top 10, Sport24 reports.
WTA top 10 as of February 3
1. Serena Williams, United States, 13,000 points
2. Victoria Azarenka, Belarus, 6,581
3. Li Na, China, 6,570
4. Agnieszka Radwanska, Poland, 5,750
5. Maria Sharapova, Russia, 5,600
6. Petra Kvitova, Czech Republic, 4,745
7. Sara Errani, Italy, 4,425
8. Jelena Jankovic, Serbia, 4,310
9. Angelique Kerber, Germany, 4,030
10. Simona Halep (Romania) 3,760
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September