Serena Williams still rules WTA women`s rankings by a mile
Cape Town: Serena Williams retained her commanding advantage at the top of the WTA women`s tennis rankings.
Williams remains on 13000 points, well clear of next challengers Victoria Azarenka (Belarus) on 6581 and Australian Open winner Li Na on 6 70.
There were no changes in the top 10, Sport24 reports.
WTA top 10 as of February 3
1. Serena Williams, United States, 13,000 points
2. Victoria Azarenka, Belarus, 6,581
3. Li Na, China, 6,570
4. Agnieszka Radwanska, Poland, 5,750
5. Maria Sharapova, Russia, 5,600
6. Petra Kvitova, Czech Republic, 4,745
7. Sara Errani, Italy, 4,425
8. Jelena Jankovic, Serbia, 4,310
9. Angelique Kerber, Germany, 4,030
10. Simona Halep (Romania) 3,760
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre