Serena Williams top of WTA rankings
Paris: American Serena Williams remains dominant on top of the latest WTA world rankings released on Monday despite her loss in the second round at Charleston last week.
The top five remains unchanged, but Germany`s Andrea Petkovic moves up 12 places to 28th and Serbia`s Ana Ivanovic is up one spot to 12th after their wins at Charleston and Monterrey respectively.
1. Serena Williams (USA) 12,375 pts
2. Li Na (CHN) 7585
3. Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) 5980
4. Victoria Azarenka (BLR) 5441
5. Simona Halep (ROM) 4695
6. Petra Kvitova (CZE) 4370
7. Angelique Kerber (GER) 4110
8. Maria Sharapova (RUS) 3961 (+1)
9. Jelena Jankovic (SRB) 3955 (-1)
10. Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) 3720