Sharapova leads Russian charge in Paris
Paris: Top seed Maria Sharapova set up a clash with fellow Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova as they both advanced to the semi-finals of the Paris Indoor Open on Friday.
Sharapova eased past Kirsten Flipkens 6-2, 6-2 for her fourth victory in as many matches over the Belgian who had ousted titleholder Mona Barthel of Germany in the first round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India