Stefan Edberg tips Federer to win more Grand Slams
Washington: Former world number one, Stefan Edberg has articulated his desire to coach Swiss maestro Roger Federer, saying that the 17-time Grand Slam champion can add some more major titles to his kitty, according to reports.
According to TennisWorldUSA,org, Edberg said that it is a matter for the two to find time to fit in, adding that it was the idea of Federer`s camp that he would give his views and come up with some feedback as the Swiss wants to try some new things.
Edberg said that he never thought about coaching and if Federer were not involved, he would not have been interested.
He added that Federer is a great man both on and off the track and he has the utmost respect for him, adding that he would definitely win some more Grand Slam titles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster