Stefan Edberg tips Federer to win more Grand Slams
Washington: Former world number one, Stefan Edberg has articulated his desire to coach Swiss maestro Roger Federer, saying that the 17-time Grand Slam champion can add some more major titles to his kitty, according to reports.
According to TennisWorldUSA,org, Edberg said that it is a matter for the two to find time to fit in, adding that it was the idea of Federer`s camp that he would give his views and come up with some feedback as the Swiss wants to try some new things.
Edberg said that he never thought about coaching and if Federer were not involved, he would not have been interested.
He added that Federer is a great man both on and off the track and he has the utmost respect for him, adding that he would definitely win some more Grand Slam titles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- Rising snowfall in Antarctic may help offset global sea-level surge
- Differences alone cannot define Sino-India ties: Chinese media
- Tata Hexa, Safari Storme to get 1.9-litre diesel in 2017
- MFs asset base from B15 cities up 19% to Rs 2 lakh crore
- Those killed in Kashmir hadn't gone to buy milk and toffee, says Mehbooba Mufti