Stefan Edberg tips Federer to win more Grand Slams
Washington: Former world number one, Stefan Edberg has articulated his desire to coach Swiss maestro Roger Federer, saying that the 17-time Grand Slam champion can add some more major titles to his kitty, according to reports.
According to TennisWorldUSA,org, Edberg said that it is a matter for the two to find time to fit in, adding that it was the idea of Federer`s camp that he would give his views and come up with some feedback as the Swiss wants to try some new things.
Edberg said that he never thought about coaching and if Federer were not involved, he would not have been interested.
He added that Federer is a great man both on and off the track and he has the utmost respect for him, adding that he would definitely win some more Grand Slam titles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference