Toni says `winning Oz Open` biggest challenge for Nadal in 2014
Washington: World No.1 Rafael Nadal`s coach and uncle Toni Nadal has said that winning the Australian Open would be the biggest challenge for the player in 2014.
According to TennisWorldUSA.org, Toni Nadal said that it would achieve something that only Rod Laver did, which is twice winning the four Grand Slams.
He added that he does not put Nadal on a pedestal because he was part of his family, but because he knows that the World No.1 is one of the best ever.
Nadal had won this prestigious event in Melbourne four years back in 2009, after defeating Swiss ace Roger Federer in the title clash, the report said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'