Toni says `winning Oz Open` biggest challenge for Nadal in 2014
Washington: World No.1 Rafael Nadal`s coach and uncle Toni Nadal has said that winning the Australian Open would be the biggest challenge for the player in 2014.
According to TennisWorldUSA.org, Toni Nadal said that it would achieve something that only Rod Laver did, which is twice winning the four Grand Slams.
He added that he does not put Nadal on a pedestal because he was part of his family, but because he knows that the World No.1 is one of the best ever.
Nadal had won this prestigious event in Melbourne four years back in 2009, after defeating Swiss ace Roger Federer in the title clash, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US