Top players for Petroleum tennis tournament
Bangalore: Rohan Bopanna and Saketh Myneni, fresh from their Davis Cup triumph over Korea this weekend, will head a strong field in the 33rd PSPB inter-unit tennis tournament commencing here Tuesday.
The five-day tournament will also witness top women’s players like Rushmi Chakraborty, Ankita Raina, Prerna Bhambri and Snehadevi S Reddy besides talented young stars such as Ramkumar Ramanathan.
The eight teams participating in the tournament are: GAIL, ONGC, IOCL, BPCL, HPCL, NRL, EIL and OIL.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!