Top players for Petroleum tennis tournament
Bangalore: Rohan Bopanna and Saketh Myneni, fresh from their Davis Cup triumph over Korea this weekend, will head a strong field in the 33rd PSPB inter-unit tennis tournament commencing here Tuesday.
The five-day tournament will also witness top women’s players like Rushmi Chakraborty, Ankita Raina, Prerna Bhambri and Snehadevi S Reddy besides talented young stars such as Ramkumar Ramanathan.
The eight teams participating in the tournament are: GAIL, ONGC, IOCL, BPCL, HPCL, NRL, EIL and OIL.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed