Top players for Petroleum tennis tournament
Bangalore: Rohan Bopanna and Saketh Myneni, fresh from their Davis Cup triumph over Korea this weekend, will head a strong field in the 33rd PSPB inter-unit tennis tournament commencing here Tuesday.
The five-day tournament will also witness top women’s players like Rushmi Chakraborty, Ankita Raina, Prerna Bhambri and Snehadevi S Reddy besides talented young stars such as Ramkumar Ramanathan.
The eight teams participating in the tournament are: GAIL, ONGC, IOCL, BPCL, HPCL, NRL, EIL and OIL.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj