Top players for Petroleum tennis tournament
Bangalore: Rohan Bopanna and Saketh Myneni, fresh from their Davis Cup triumph over Korea this weekend, will head a strong field in the 33rd PSPB inter-unit tennis tournament commencing here Tuesday.
The five-day tournament will also witness top women’s players like Rushmi Chakraborty, Ankita Raina, Prerna Bhambri and Snehadevi S Reddy besides talented young stars such as Ramkumar Ramanathan.
The eight teams participating in the tournament are: GAIL, ONGC, IOCL, BPCL, HPCL, NRL, EIL and OIL.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Kirti Bharti, the new topper of Bihar Intermediate exams in Arts stream!
- Agra boy seeks PM Modi, CM Akhilesh's help for his blood cancer treatment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II