New Delhi: An unfazed Andy Murray has re-tweeted a post revealing secrets to his on-court success. On Wednesday, a journalist shared images of the Scot's hand-written notes on micro-blogging site, Twitter.
It revealed the world no. 4's simple motivational mantras like “Be good to yourself" and "Try your best.” According to the journalist who shared the image of the A4 size paper, Murray would often gouged the paper during his quarter-final defeat against Gilles Simon at the Rotterdam Open last week.
— London Live (@LondonLive) February 18, 2015
The sports journalist managed to take a photograph of the handwritten note and posted it online. The journalist did received criticisms for intruding on the player's privacy, the 27-year-old tennis star helped his cause by re-tweeting the post today.
Here's the list from the note:
Murray's top 10
1. Be good to yourself
2. Try your best
3. Be intense with your legs
4. Be proactive during points
5. Focus on each point and the process
6. Try to be the one dictating
7. Try to keep him at the baseline, make him move
8. Keep going for your serve
9. Stick to the baseline as much as possible
10. Stay low on passes and use your legs