US Open 2013 Men's Singles Final: Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic – Statistics
New York: Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic clashed for the third time in the final of US Open on Monday with the former winning the title in four sets 6-2, 3-6, 6-4, 6-1.
This is Nadal’s second US Open and 13th Major title overall.
Here we take a look at the statistics from the final between the world’s top ranked players.
• 1st Serve Percentage- RN: 64 | ND: 68 [Rafael Nadal (RN), Novak Djokovic (ND)]
• Double Faults- RN: 2 | ND: 1
• Aces- RN: 6 | ND: 1
• Winners (including service)- RN: 27 | ND: 46
• Unforced Errors- RN: 20 | ND: 53
• Break Points- RN: 7-12 | ND: 3-11
• Net Points- RN: 17-23 | ND: 22-36
• Total Points Won- RN: 121 | ND: 102
• 1st Serve Winning Pct- RN: 65 | ND: 58
• 2nd Serve Winning Pct.- RN: 56 | ND: 48
• Fastest serve (mph)- RN: 127 | ND: 125
• Average 1st serve speed (mph)- RN: 113 | ND: 111
• Average 2nd serve speed (mph)- RN: 89 | ND: 85
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city