Wimbledon 2015, Day 4: Best quotes and sidelines
Wimbledon sidelines on Thursday, the fourth day of the 2015 championships at the All England Club:
London: Wimbledon sidelines on Thursday, the fourth day of the 2015 championships at the All England Club:
Who`s saying what:
"Next question. Jesus."
- Caroline Wozniacki irritated after facing questions over next opponent Camila Giorgi.
"Critique is fine, and we are actually working on that aspect to get fitter and stronger to get even further in the game."
- Germany`s Sabine Lisicki on Rafael Nadal`s uncle Toni advising her get fitter and Martina Hingis reportedly telling her to lose weight.
"I think it was maybe bad timing to hire her when I did. I didn`t feel good. I was a little bit exhausted."
- Agnieszka Radwanska on her brief working relationship with Martina Navratilova earlier this year.
No sweat, Your Royal Highness
- Camilla, the wife of the heir to the throne, Prince Charles, took home a sweatband thrown into the crowd by Andy Murray. It was caught by the All England Club chairman who then handed it over to the royal visitor.
Little and large
- Japan`s Kurumi Nara, the shortest player in the top 100, took on defending champion Petra Kvitova, one of the tallest, on Court One. Nara measured 1.55 metres tall (five feet, one inch) while Kvitova is a towering 1.82 metres tall (six feet)
Royal Box watch
- With the best view in the house were the Duchess of Cornwall, Roger Federer`s parents, Robbie and Lynette, Liverpool and England footballer Adam Lallana and the parents of the Duchess of Cambridge, Michael and Carole Middleton.
Taking in the grounds was Australian former Formula One driver Mark Webber, while Hollywood star Antonio Banderas was watching Rafael Nadal.