Yuki is most promising among the Indian players: Sanguinetti
Kolkata: Former Italian tennis player Davide Sanguinetti has said that among the current Indian tennis players, Yuki Bambri is the most promising.
"Among the current lot, I feel Yuki is most promising. Of course there`s Somdev Devvarman but injuries has brought him down a few spots. But he`s still coming up," Sanguinetti, who is coaching 143rd ranked Go Soeda of Japan since 2010, said.
The Italian also urged the Indians to be more disciplined. "At the end, it`s consistency that counts. For that you have to work hard and be more disciplined," he said.
Sanguinetti, who had beaten Roger Federer en route to capturing ATP title in 2002 durinh his prime, felt the former world No. 1 Swiss was still better than a lot of younger guys.
"I`m sure he`s still far better than the younger lots. But you can`t do anything about the age which is showing in his game," the 41-year-old said here on the sidelines of the ATP Challenger here today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Mahresult.nic.in 12th HSC Results 2016 Maharashtra Board: Hscresult.mkcl.org MSBSHSE HSC Class 12th XII (+2) Results 2016 to be declared today on May 25 at 1 PM
- Uttarakhand board Class 10th results 2016 to be declared today on May 25, 2016 at 11 AM
- Goa GBSHSE SSC Class 10th Results 2016 to be declared today May 25, 2016 at 3 PM