Vinay Kumar to lead South Zone in Duleep Trophy
Visakhapatnam: Karnataka medium pacer R Vinay Kumar will lead South Zone in their four-day Duleep Trophy semi-final match against East Zone beginning here Sunday.
Vinay Kumar was named skipper of a 16-man squad with the likes of Abhinav Mukund, Robin Uthappa, Manish Pandey and wicketkeeper C M Gautam in the team to be coached by Tamil Nadu`s R Madhavan.
The Squad: R Vinay Kumar (captain), Abhinav Mukund, Robin Uthappa, Akshat Reddy, Manish Pandey, R Prasanna, Amit Verma, Stuart Binny, K Shri Vasudeva Das, C M Gautam (wk), A Mithun, K P Appanna, R Aushik Srinivas, J Kaushik, Sony Cheruvatur, A G Pradeep.
Manager: V V Sankapani Coach: R Madhavan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured