State police are still ascertaining the location of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders in the Visakhapatnam Agency area, who were kidnapped by Maoists from their homes on Monday.
Andhra Pradesh News
The police arrested a seven-member gang which had allegedly cheated around 70 youth after having promised them employment in public sector companies and collected money from them, a police official said here on Tuesday.
TNaxals through their network had asked the three TDP leaders to meet them at Dharkonda.
A couple allegedly committed suicide after poisoning their two minor children to death in Chintal area here apparently over financial problems, police said today.
It seems that Congress workers have found a bizarre or rather painful way to welcome their leaders.
Hundreds of people today bid a tearful adieu to Adithi, a six years old girl who was swept away in a stormwater drain here during a torrential rain last week and whose body was found only yesterday after a massive search operation involving the Navy.
The Andhra Pradesh government is exploring the possibility of launching a unique crowd-funding initiative to develop its capital city Amaravathi coming up in the Vijayawada region.
About 16 lakh trucks went off the roads in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh on Thursday as part of the nationwide indefinite strike by the truckers to protest against the present toll system.
In a gruesome incident, a five-year-old boy was murdered allegedly by a man in a suspected case of human sacrifice as part of a witchcraft-related ritual in Prakasam district here on Wednesday.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu's son Lokesh has got an elevation in the party with his appointment as the General Secretary of its Central Committee.
Telugu Desam Party (TDP) national president N. Chandrababu Naidu on Wednesday announced a central committee and two state committees for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Tension prevailed at Osmania University here on Tuesday night as police arrested leaders and activists of students' organisations preparing to participate in Wednesday's march to the assembly.
All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) president Asaduddin Owaisi on Tuesday lampooned Maharashtra Revenue Minister Eknath Khadse for his comments on banning his party, saying the latter was hypnotised by Sanatan Sanstha teachings.
The toll in the flash floods as heavy rains lashed the hills here has risen to eight as four more bodies were recovered at various ponds in the area, police said on Monday.
A 19-year-old youth has gone missing in the sea at Machilipatnam in Krishna district, police said on Monday.
Three youth were killed and one was critically injured in Hyderabad when their car rammed intol a roadside wall on Monday, police said.
With the auction of the customary "Balapur Ganesh Laddu", the grand event of Ganesh idols immersion began here on Sunday with much fanfare and amid tight security.
As part of the Andhra Pradesh government's plan to shift the capital base from Hyderabad to Vijayawada region, it has started taking on lease plush villas and other properties there, which will be allotted to its ministers and officials.
Andhra Pradesh minister Devineni Umamaheswara Rao on Saturday gave up his LPG subsidy as part of the ongoing 'Give It Up' campaign.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu's net assets stood at Rs 42.4 lakh as on March 31 this year, his son N Lokesh said on Saturday.
The Guntur police has denied permission to YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy for holding the "continuous" hunger strike - 'Deeksha' at a venue here.
Almost a month after a 10-day-old baby died after being bitten by rats in a government hospital in Andhra Pradesh, two snakes surfaced in the same hospital.
The district administration conducted a special cleanliness drive at the state government general hospital, days after a newborn died due to multiple rodent bites inside the ICU of the hospital.
The Andhra Pradesh police is mulling the use of drone cameras for enhanced surveillance in Seshachalam forests of Chittoor-Kadapa-Nellore region in its bid to tighten the noose around red sanders smugglers.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday called on Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and invited him to the foundation stone-laying ceremony of the new state capital next month.
AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi has slammed Union Minister for Tourism and Culture Mahesh Sharma for his comments that APJ Abdul Kalam was a great nationalist despite being a Muslim.
Three students of Aditya Institute of Technology and Management (AITAM), Tekkali, went missing after they went for a swim in the sea at Bhavanapadu in the Srikakulam district of Andhra Pradesh on Saturday.
Scaling up its agitation for the special category status to Andhra Pradesh, the Congress will launch a campaign wherein it will sent one crore SMSes to Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu and Union ministers from the state.
In a shocking incident, stray dogs mauled a 20-month-old child to death in Andhra Pradesh's coastal city of Visakhapatnam on Friday.
On the 67th anniversary of Hyderabad State's merger with the Union of India, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday paid tributes to those who sacrificed their lives for it and particularly highlighted the "exemplary" role played by Sardar Patel.
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- DNA: Odisha gets its first 100% solar-powered village
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Price of pulses crosses more than Rs 225 per kilogram
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Asaram adult books distributed in Chattisgarh schools
- Panel discussion on communal riots being made top issue in India instead of inflation
- From Rs 12,000 to 50,000: AAP intends to hike Delhi MLAs basic salaries
- Varanasi violence: Schools, colleges to remain closed today
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui
- NASA's Mars orbiter reveals stunning images of Acidalia Planitia featured in 'The Martian'
- Former cricketer Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with life-threatening disease
- Dadri lynching: Won't let 'agenda of destruction' succeed, says govt; victim's son appeals for peace
- Helder Postiga less Atletico de Kolkata to take on Goa
- Indrani Mukerjea's statement on suspected drug overdose recorded
- ISL 2015: FC Goa vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Indo-Pak border: Bright and calm from space...guns on the ground
- Shri Kainchi Dham Mandir – A divine destination for self resurrection