Police sources today said the Maoists may have moved the trio towards Andhra Odisha Border (AOB) areas.
Andhra Pradesh News
A kidnapped engineer of a Hyderabad-based road construction company in Meghalaya was rescued on Wednesday after a gunfight with his abductors in West Garo Hills district, police said.
Police till late tonight failed to find any clue about the whereabouts of three TDP leaders held captive by Maoists in the Visakhapatnam district.
State police are still ascertaining the location of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders in the Visakhapatnam Agency area, who were kidnapped by Maoists from their homes on Monday.
The police arrested a seven-member gang which had allegedly cheated around 70 youth after having promised them employment in public sector companies and collected money from them, a police official said here on Tuesday.
TNaxals through their network had asked the three TDP leaders to meet them at Dharkonda.
A couple allegedly committed suicide after poisoning their two minor children to death in Chintal area here apparently over financial problems, police said today.
It seems that Congress workers have found a bizarre or rather painful way to welcome their leaders.
Hundreds of people today bid a tearful adieu to Adithi, a six years old girl who was swept away in a stormwater drain here during a torrential rain last week and whose body was found only yesterday after a massive search operation involving the Navy.
The Andhra Pradesh government is exploring the possibility of launching a unique crowd-funding initiative to develop its capital city Amaravathi coming up in the Vijayawada region.
About 16 lakh trucks went off the roads in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh on Thursday as part of the nationwide indefinite strike by the truckers to protest against the present toll system.
In a gruesome incident, a five-year-old boy was murdered allegedly by a man in a suspected case of human sacrifice as part of a witchcraft-related ritual in Prakasam district here on Wednesday.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu's son Lokesh has got an elevation in the party with his appointment as the General Secretary of its Central Committee.
Telugu Desam Party (TDP) national president N. Chandrababu Naidu on Wednesday announced a central committee and two state committees for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Tension prevailed at Osmania University here on Tuesday night as police arrested leaders and activists of students' organisations preparing to participate in Wednesday's march to the assembly.
All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) president Asaduddin Owaisi on Tuesday lampooned Maharashtra Revenue Minister Eknath Khadse for his comments on banning his party, saying the latter was hypnotised by Sanatan Sanstha teachings.
The toll in the flash floods as heavy rains lashed the hills here has risen to eight as four more bodies were recovered at various ponds in the area, police said on Monday.
A 19-year-old youth has gone missing in the sea at Machilipatnam in Krishna district, police said on Monday.
Three youth were killed and one was critically injured in Hyderabad when their car rammed intol a roadside wall on Monday, police said.
With the auction of the customary "Balapur Ganesh Laddu", the grand event of Ganesh idols immersion began here on Sunday with much fanfare and amid tight security.
As part of the Andhra Pradesh government's plan to shift the capital base from Hyderabad to Vijayawada region, it has started taking on lease plush villas and other properties there, which will be allotted to its ministers and officials.
Andhra Pradesh minister Devineni Umamaheswara Rao on Saturday gave up his LPG subsidy as part of the ongoing 'Give It Up' campaign.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu's net assets stood at Rs 42.4 lakh as on March 31 this year, his son N Lokesh said on Saturday.
The Guntur police has denied permission to YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy for holding the "continuous" hunger strike - 'Deeksha' at a venue here.
Almost a month after a 10-day-old baby died after being bitten by rats in a government hospital in Andhra Pradesh, two snakes surfaced in the same hospital.
The district administration conducted a special cleanliness drive at the state government general hospital, days after a newborn died due to multiple rodent bites inside the ICU of the hospital.
The Andhra Pradesh police is mulling the use of drone cameras for enhanced surveillance in Seshachalam forests of Chittoor-Kadapa-Nellore region in its bid to tighten the noose around red sanders smugglers.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday called on Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and invited him to the foundation stone-laying ceremony of the new state capital next month.
AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi has slammed Union Minister for Tourism and Culture Mahesh Sharma for his comments that APJ Abdul Kalam was a great nationalist despite being a Muslim.
Three students of Aditya Institute of Technology and Management (AITAM), Tekkali, went missing after they went for a swim in the sea at Bhavanapadu in the Srikakulam district of Andhra Pradesh on Saturday.
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- DNA: India and Germany sign 18 MoUs for cooperation
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Check out the general knowledge of these UP panchayat candidates
- DNA: Watch image of India-Pakistan border at night
- Indian economy badly affected due to terror attacks: Moody's
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- Varanasi violence: Photos show police setting fire to bikes
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Christian group claims that the world will be 'annihilated' today!
- Top 10 films of Salman Khan
- Jail sting reveals ex-UP minister Amarmani Tripathi's luxurious life in custody
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Islamic State theatens 'the man who killed Osama bin Laden'
- Karisma Kapoor's estranged hubby Sanjay Kapur to marry long-time girlfriend?
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch