A second sketch of the psychopath, who triggered panic by allegedly attacking 11 women with an injection, has been released by police in Andhra Pradesh's West Godavari district.
Andhra Pradesh News
Rich tributes were paid to late Chief Minister of undivided Andhra Pradesh Y S Rajasekhara Reddy on his sixth death anniversary on Wednesday.
YSRCP President Jagan Mohan Reddy, along with his family members and party leaders and supporters, on Wednesday paid homage to former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy on his sixth death anniversary.
A man posing as a motorsports lover turned up at a posh Harley Davidson showroom in here and rode away with his 'test drive' bike, right in front of a bewildered staff.
The nation-wide strike called by trade unions on Wednesday hit transport and banking services in both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
A pschyopath who triggered panic by targeting women and young girls with an injection has allegedly attacked 11 women in Andhra Pradesh's West Godavari district, police said.
Union Urban Development Minister M Venkaiah Naidu on Sunday said the Centre is in favour of granting Special Category Status (SCS) to Andhra Pradesh and is in the process of finding out ways to fulfil the demand even as the Opposition parties in the state has upped the ante on the issue.
Stressing that Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana must come together "politically" to fight for their cause, a TRS MP today criticised Prime Minister Narendra Modi's special package for poll-bound Bihar, saying it has not gone down well with many other states.
A number of women from Andhra Pradesh cabinet besides those from TDP and various social groups on Saturday tied rakhee to Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu at his camp office here.
The day-long state-wide bandh called by YSR Congress over the special category status issue for Andhra Pradesh began on Saturday with party workers and leaders staging protests in front of bus deports belonging to the State Road Transport Organisation (APSRTC).
A 40-year-old man allegedly committed suicide in Gudiwada town of Krishna district, reportedly over the demand for according special category status to Andhra Pradesh, police said on Friday.
A teenaged girl is feared drowned after she jumped into Godavari river in an alleged suicide bid, police said today.
YSR Congress party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Wednesday alleged that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu during Delhi tour changed his tone from special status to 'special package' for the state and failed to keep the promise made during 2014 elections.
Mild tremors were on Wednesday felt in some areas of the district causing panic among the local residents, though there was no casualty, officials said.
YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) president YS Jaganmohan Reddy on Tuesday accused ruling TDP of cheating people on the special status issue even as he appealed to people to make successful the Saturday's shutdown called by his party.
Five inter-state red sanders smugglers were arrested and the precious wood worth Rs 2.67 crores was seized from their possession under Chennur mandal in the district, police said on Tuesday.
The Centre on Tuesday said a "roadmap" for implementing key provisions of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act would be prepared and a final view on granting special status to the state would be taken "reconciling" with the Finance Commission's recommendations.
President Pranab Mukherjee on Tuesday condoled the loss of lives, including that of a Karnataka MLA, in a collision between a truck and an express train in Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday met Prime Minister Narendra Modi amid stepped up demand for special category status to the state.
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Tuesday said the Centre is working towards sorting out issues between Andhra Pradesh and Telengana under the Andhra Pradesh Re-organisation Act.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday condoled the loss of lives, including that of Karnataka MLA Venkatesh Naik, in an accident involving Bangalore City-Nanded Express train in Andhra Pradesh.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday condoled the loss of lives in a train accident in Andhra Pradesh`s Anantapur district on Monday.
Missile Complex Hyderabad which comprises Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL), the Advanced Systems Laboratory (ASL) and the Research Centre Imarat (RCI) will soon be renamed as 'Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Missile Complex', official sources said here on Monday.
The examination board of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has declared the results of 1st year B.Tech (R13, R09, R07, R05) regular and supplementary May 2015 exams on their official website.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu has ordered a probe into the train disaster in Anantapur district which claimed six lives and left 20 injured in the early hours of Monday.
At least six lives were lost when Bangalore-Nanded express collided with a truck in Andhra Pradesh's Anantpur on early morning Monday.
Some trains on the South Central and South Western Railway lines have been diverted, said Anil Saxena, PRO of the Railways on Monday soon after a Bangalore-Nanded Express train collided with a lorry in crossing the railway track in Anantpur, Andhra Pradesh.
Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu on Monday said that the government will announce an ex gratia payment for those injured and to the relatives of the five persons killed in this morning`s Bangalore-Nanded Express-lorry accident in Anantpur, Andhra Pradesh.
A Congress MLA from Karnataka was among six persons killed when a speeding granite-laden truck rammed into Bangalore-Nanded Express train after breaking the gate at a level crossing in Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh in the wee hours of Monday.
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Fresh FIR against Radhe Maa on complaint by Dolly Bindra
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- 10 trade unions observe nationwide strike
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- India's ceasefire violations threat to regional peace and security: Nawaz Sharif
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena murder case: Indrani and Peter Mukerjea questioned at Khar Police Station
- Top 25 news @12 pm
- Top 10 news @7am
- Sheena murder case: Peter Mukherjea to be questioned today
- Trade union strike hits normal life in Delhi, West Bengal, Mumbai
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot
- When India came close to striking Pakistan's nuke sites
- Clear stand on Ram Temple: VHP during BJP-RSS coordination meet
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- OMG! Angelina Jolie's nude pictures go on sale
- Bang-bang time! MS Dhoni, Virender Sehwag, Shahid Afridi to play in charity match in London
- OMG! Excessive exposure to porn may make Indian women sex addicts
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- This is how Indrani Mukerjea is spending her days in police lockup