Rocky Yadav, son of the suspended JD (U) MLC and gangster Bindi Yadav, had gunned down 16-year-old Aditya Sachdeva who had allegedly overtaken Rocky`s SUV while he was coming back home from a birthday party.
"It is a very bad day for Bihar that a criminal got bail as this is very shocking news for the entire nation.
Rocky Yadav is accused of shooting class XI student Aditya Sachdeva on May 7 following an altercation over overtaking.
The incident came to light when a video of two sons of a murder accused mercilessly beating their Dalit classmate went viral on social media.
A highly condemnable video of a 16-year-old Dalit student being brutally thrashed by two other students in a classroom in a government school in Bihar's Muzaffarpur has gone viral on the Internet.
Modi claimed that Prashant Kishore had not bothered to come to Bihar in the past five months and thus one could make an appraisal about his contributions in advisory role.
The opposition BJP on Tuesday accused the government of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar of harassing and torturing Hindus by taking action against them following communal tension in several districts during Durga Puja.
A mob on Monday set the 'Vajra Vahan' (anti-riot vehicle) of police on fire after a minor boy was crushed to death by the police vehicle in Bihar's Jehanabad district.
Public sector undertaking RailTel on Monday denied that the free Wi-Fi service in Patna railway station was used mostly to view porn.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday made an overture to his Uttar Pradesh counterpart Akhilesh Yadav,.
RJD leader Lalu Prasad and former JD-U President Sharad Yadav's refusal to comment on the projection of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar as Prime Ministerial material ahead of the 2019 general election has fueled speculations about their unhappiness over the matter.
This open “sweetener” from Nitish Kumar to PM Modi is definitely going to create some ripples in the political circles.
The Supreme Court on Monday asked the Siwan Sessions Judge to submit a report whether the alleged criminals photographed with Bihar Minister Tej Pratap Singh were proclaimed offenders on the day the pictures were taken.
Patna railway station tops the chart in terms of internet search using the free Wi-Fi service, though the maximum searches were for porn sites, a railway official said on Monday.
A heavily crowded Patna railway station, under Danapur Division of East Central Railway, has earned a dubious distinction of being the top railway station where the free Wi-Fi service is being mostly used for watching porns.'
The Supreme Court will on Monday hear the Bihar government's plea against the Patna High Court order granting bail to expelled Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) leader Rajballabh Yadav in connection with a rape case.
A two-day JD-U National Council meeting, which began on Sunday in Rajgir, ratified Nitish Kumar's election to the top post.
The grandson of Jitan Ram Manjhi was arrested in Gaya for possesing liquor bottles with the former Bihar Chief Minister calling it a "conspiracy" to malign him.
"The way JD-U, RJD and Congress in the state government are grappling with internal conflicts indicating growing tension among them," the BJP state president said.
"In Gopalganj, communal tension entered second day on Saturday. The administration has imposed section 144 CrPC and temporarily banned internet services," a district official said.
A four-member team of Kendriya Vidyalaya visited the school in Muzaffarpur, Bihar, on Friday to inquire into the incident.
Replying to the notice of the apex court, we have said that the government stands by gender justice, gender equality and gender dignity, as these are also the basic constituents of our Constitution," said Prasad.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday said if India is keen to compete with China, prohibition will have to be imposed across the country.
Three pilgrims, including two women, were killed and 20 others injured when a bus overturned near a village on NH-57 in Supaul district of Bihar today.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has arrested five suspected terrorists, including two Pakistanis, from the India-Nepal border in Raxaul, Bihar, police said on Tuesday.
RJD President Lalu Prasad on Monday hailed the Army for its 'successful' surgical strikes in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) but mocked the NDA-led Central government for "trying to take credit" for it.
A report prepared by the forensic science laboratory has confirmed that "experts" had written examination for Bihar Intermediate Arts "topper" Ruby Rai who had pronounced political science as "prodikal science" saying the subject deals with cooking.
After the Supreme Court stayed a Patna High Court order quashing the Bihar government's ban on liquor, the Janata Dal (United) has said that the liquor ban cannot only be looked through a legal spectrum; it is also fundamentally wrong to consume alcohol.
RJD MLA Raj Ballabh Yadav had allegedly raped a minor girl at his residence in Biharsharif on February 6 this year.
- Is Hindutva a religion or way of life? SC revisits verdict
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- J&K: China's flags recovered from terror hideouts in Baramullah, Kupwara
- Shocking! Nursery schools now costlier than IITs
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Brave lady sub-inspector saves girl from kidnapping in Madhya Pradesh
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Fire safety norms not followed in many hospitals of India
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player
- #KarwaChauth: Harbhajan Singh's hilarious tweet for all husbands will leave you in splits!
- Virender Sehwag's birthday wish to Sunny Deol is as funny as it gets from the Twitter guru
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi joins BJP, blames exit on Rahul Gandhi, Prashant Kishor; Congress calls her 'traitor, migratory bird'
- Dear Zindagi teaser: Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt will make you celebrate life—Watch now
- Bipasha Basu looked like a doll on her first Karva Chauth
- Wife of national Kabaddi player commits suicide, leaves message blaming husband of torture
- Mumbai on alert after IndiGo pilot spots 'drone' near city airport
- Congress MLA suspended for remarks against Rahul Gandhi, says `I can't call a donkey a horse`
- Hizbul recruits seen hugging, laughing in new video; Srinagar scribe quizzed over links with militants