The RJD on Friday will move to EC to complain against PM Narendra Modi's 'shaitan' remark on Lalu Prasad Yadav in his rally at Munger.
A tribal woman was branded a witch and lynched in a village in Bihar's Katihar district following a panchayat directive, police said here on Friday.
Acknowledged as a master orator by followers and political adversaries alike, Narendra Modi is poised to set a record ahead of the Bihar assembly elections: addressing around 40 rallies as the star campaigner of the BJP-led NDA - the most by any recent prime minister.
Two poll surveys on Wednesday projected a majority for the 'grand coalition' of JDU-RJD-Congress in Bihar Assembly polls.
The "Grand Alliance" of the JD-U, RJD and the Congress is expected to win 137 of the 243 seats in the Bihar assembly, a survey said on Thursday.
Ahead of Bihar Assembly Elections, the war of words between political adversaries is increasing by the day.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Thursday laughed at BJP's poll promise of providing two-wheelers to 5000 meritorious school girls, and asked if the saffron party was planning to send minor girls to police station by driving two-wheelers without license.
RJD chief Lalu Prasad today dared PM Modi to prove that he had made the 'shaitan' on his tongue comment.
Two minor cousins died of burn injuries when their relative allegedly set their house on fire over a land dispute.
Lalu Prasad Yadav on Thursday asked Prime Minister Narendra Modi to apologise to the people of Bihar for insulting them with his concocted assertions.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday hit out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi over his attack on ally Lalu Prasad over beef remarks terming it as a "brazen attempt to add communal texture" to the Assembly polls and said the "real Modi" is on display.
After RJD chief Lalu Prasad and union minister Ram Vilas Paswan, it is now the turn of their sons to indulge in a war of words.
In his second rally of the day in Bihar, Prime Minister Narendra Modi took pot shots at the JD(U)-RJD-Congress 'Mahagathbandan' and asserted that time has come to free the state from their misrule.
Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) Chief Lalu Prasad on Thursday questioned Prime Minister Narendra Modi's silence on the issue of reservation for Dalits and OBCs after RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat demanded a review of the policy.
Slamming the RSS, the RJD president alleged that the outfit is a factory that spreads social hatred.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a blistering attack on Nitish Kumar and Lalu Prasad Yadav for aligning with Congress
With high-stakes Bihar elections nearing, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address four rallies in the poll bound state on Thursday.
Trouble mounted for RJD President Lalu Prasad for his controversial beef comment with a district court here on Wednesday ordering police to register an FIR against him for it.
Fissures appeared in the third front in Bihar with Samajwadi Party(SP) on Wednesday announcing it would contest 146 seats instead of 85 seats declared earlier.
Jitan Ram Manjhi on Wednesday asserted his party's strike rate will be better than all other NDA constituents.
Senior BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi on Wednesday charged RJD supremo Lalu Prasad with hiding black money that he allegedly made out of fodder scam by running dairy business and rearing cows.
A day after an arrest warrant was issued for AIMIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi for an allegedly inflammatory speech at an election rally, party chief Asaduddin Owaisi on Wednesday said the party's legal team will take necessary action in this regard.
As politicians continue to blow up the Dadri lynching incident, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has blamed the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) for trying to import the beef controversy into the state ahead of Assembly elections, scheduled to commence from October 12.
Kishanganj Superintendent of Police Rajiv Ranjan has ordered arrest of All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen (AIMIM) leader Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin for allegedly making inflammatory speech at an election rally on Monday.
The filing of nomination papers for the fourth phase of the Bihar Assembly elections, slated to be held on November 1, began on Wednesday, an official said.
FIRs were lodged on Tuesday against BJP president Amit Shah and RJD chief Lalu Prasad for allegedly violating the election code ahead of the Bihar assembly polls.
Ananth Kumar on Tuesday hit out at Nitish Kumar and Lalu Prasad for their "negative campaign" in contrast to positive agendas of NDA.
Nitish Kumar as a "mask" of the Grand Secular Alliance, BJP president Amit Shah said that it would be "Jungle Raj-2" if Kumar returned to power.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday alleged that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is in panic without leader, policy and intention in Bihar.
The age discrepancy in the affidavits of two sons of RJD President Lalu Prasad in which the younger one has been mentioned as one year older than his elder brother, is snowballing into a controversy with the BJP urging the Election Commission to probe the papers of the younger brother, Tejaswi Prasad Yadav.
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Indian economy badly affected due to terror attacks: Moody's
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Dadri lynching was a pre-planned conspiracy: Mulayam Singh
- Indian Air Force celebrates 83rd foundation day
- Watch: Fast N Facts
- Compulsion to be Hindu in order to attend Garba festival?
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala
- Karisma Kapoor's estranged hubby Sanjay Kapur to marry long-time girlfriend?
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Shahid reveals how he “connected” with wife Mira
- Murder of foreigners cannot destabilise Bangladesh: Sheikh Hasina
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- David Beckham backs Carlo Ancelotti to return to EPL
- Nepalese 'donate' petrol to India in satirical protest
- Will look beyond India if blockade doesn't end: Nepal
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!