Two Dalit youths were brutally beaten up by their attackers and then they urinated on their faces, it has been alleged.
A group of people allegedly beat up two Dalit youths severely and urinated in the mouth of one of them.
Two Dalit youths were badly beaten and urinated upon by some men allegedly for stealing a motorcycle in Muzaffarpur district of Bihar, said an FIR filed by the mother of one of the victims.
In a shocking incident, a Pakistan flag was found waving in Bihar's Nalanda district.
A woman along with her three daughters allegedly committed suicide in Bihar's East Champaran district, a police officer said on Wednesday.
The Bihar government has announced a compensation package for the CRPF personnel who were killed the previous day in a landmine blast by Maoists in Aurangabad district, an official said on Tuesday.
At least 10 CRPF commandos belonging to its elite COBRA battalion were killed in an IED blast triggered by Naxalites in the jungles of Bihar’s Aurangabad district on Monday night,.
At least eight CRPF commandos belonging to its elite COBRA battalion were killed in Bihar.
The Maoists triggered the blast when CRPF personnel were on patrolling duty near Dumari Nala and the CRPF opened fire in retaliation, police said.
Major rivers in Bihar, especially the Kosi, Gandak, Bagmati and the Ganga, are in spate following heavy rains in their upstream areas, posing a threat of floods, officials said on Monday.
Union minister and Lok Janshakti Party chief Ramvilas Paswan on Monday described as "false and mischievous" RJD president Lalu Prasad Yadav's claim that he (Paswan) had "endorsed" the latter's views on Bihar outperforming BJP-ruled states in terms of development.
It's a major embarrassment for Bihar CM Nitish Kumar-led JDU as a party MLA has been caught on camera dancing with bar girls.
In the backdrop of RJD supremo Lalu Prasad and his LJP counterpart Ram Vilas LJP counterpart Ram Vilas Paswan trading charges over alleged spurt in crime in Bihar, the former on Sunday thanked the Union Minister for liking one of his tweets.Bihar, the former today thanked the Union Minister for liking one of his tweets.
Janata Dal (United) MLA Shyam Bahadur Singh was caught on camera dancing with bar dancers at a function recently.
At least 59 children have been rescued and 13 traffickers arrested by the border guarding force SSB.
A day after `Pakistan Zindabad` slogans were raised during a protest march here, a man was arrested.
His remarks came against the backdrop of the Supreme Court's criticism of the Arunachal Governor over dismissal of the Congress government in the state.
A rally was organised in support of controversial Islamist preacher Zakir Naik and All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen (AIMIM) chief Asaduddin Owaisi in Patna, Bihar on Friday.
"An elderly man was today beaten to death by his daughter-in-law at a village in Bihar's Darbhanga district", a police officer said.
An Assistant Sub-Inspector shot himself dead with his service revolver inside a police station.
The Janata Dal-United (JD-U) on Thursday suspended from its membership former legislator Lalan Ram who was arrested for violating the ban on consuming liquor in Bihar.
Dr Jitendra Gupta, a 2013 batch Indian Administrative Service officer from the Bihar cadre, was posted as a Sub-Divisional Officer in his very first posting.
The Patna juvenile court on Wednesday denied bail to Bihar toppers' scam accused Ruby Rai, a government lawyer said.
A former MLA of Janata Dal United (JDU) has landed himself in trouble after a video showed him allegedly consuming alcohol despite the total prohibition imposed in Bihar by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Contrary to the India Meteorological Department forecast Bihar has recorded a deficit of 22 per cent in rainfall so far.
It was supposed to be a WhatsApp number for drawing the Bihar government`s attention to get bad roads repaired.
If you are a student and if the school cancels your outdoor tour due to some reasons, what would you do?
Expressing grief over the death of 18-year-old Rahul Kumar, who was killed after his bike was hit by on the vehicles escorting him to Patna, Union Minister Ram Kirpal Yadav on Monday said the loss is unfortunate as the deceased was like his own child.
London-based Gandhi Foundation has appealed to Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to not dismantle the historic building but instead celebrate the structure's iconic architecture.
Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad on Saturday reiterated his demand that caste-based data of the Census of India 2011 should be made public by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led central government.
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- DNA: Minor burnt three puppies to death in Hyderabad
- DNA: Today in History, July 21, 2016
- PM Modi offers prayer at Gorakhnath Temple in Gorakhpur
- Dayashankar's wife accuses BSP of abusing her family
- PM addresses rally in Gorakhpur, lays foundation stone for AIIMS, fertilizer unit
- Why has patriotism became a bane in Kashmir?
- Why has patriotism became a bane in Kashmir? Part II
- Why has patriotism became a bane in Kashmir? Part III
- Why has patriotism became a bane in Kashmir? Part IV
- Why has patriotism became a bane in Kashmir? Part V
- Donald Trump accepts Republican nomination, accuses Hillary Clinton of legacy of "death, destruction, terrorism”
- Former Portugal prime minister Guterres front runner to be next UN chief
- Asian markets sink as stimulus hopes rolled back
- Lodha panel report: CAB cancels AGM after SC's verdict
- Peter Thiel tells Republican convention he is ''proud to be gay''
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Papua New Guinea leader survives no-confidence vote
- Jose Mourinho's appointment as Manchester United coach is a great move, he knows how to win titles: David Beckham
- Graeme Cremer named Zimbabwe's Test captain for Test series against New Zealand
- Divide and rule by Beijing throw ASEAN into disarray
- Una incident: Gujarat Chief Secretary says accused made video for 'fun'
- Last day of Mi 2nd Anniversary Carnival: Grab Xiaomi Mi Max at only Re 1
- AAP MP Bhagwant Mann defends posting video on Facebook, says has done nothing to risk Parliament security
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- `We are better than this,` Hillary Clinton tweets at Donald Trump