Acknowledged as a master orator by followers and political adversaries alike, Narendra Modi is poised to set a record ahead of the Bihar assembly elections: addressing around 40 rallies as the star campaigner of the BJP-led NDA - the most by any recent prime minister.
Two poll surveys on Wednesday projected a majority for the 'grand coalition' of JDU-RJD-Congress in Bihar Assembly polls.
The "Grand Alliance" of the JD-U, RJD and the Congress is expected to win 137 of the 243 seats in the Bihar assembly, a survey said on Thursday.
Ahead of Bihar Assembly Elections, the war of words between political adversaries is increasing by the day.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Thursday laughed at BJP's poll promise of providing two-wheelers to 5000 meritorious school girls, and asked if the saffron party was planning to send minor girls to police station by driving two-wheelers without license.
RJD chief Lalu Prasad today dared PM Modi to prove that he had made the 'shaitan' on his tongue comment.
Two minor cousins died of burn injuries when their relative allegedly set their house on fire over a land dispute.
Lalu Prasad Yadav on Thursday asked Prime Minister Narendra Modi to apologise to the people of Bihar for insulting them with his concocted assertions.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday hit out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi over his attack on ally Lalu Prasad over beef remarks terming it as a "brazen attempt to add communal texture" to the Assembly polls and said the "real Modi" is on display.
After RJD chief Lalu Prasad and union minister Ram Vilas Paswan, it is now the turn of their sons to indulge in a war of words.
In his second rally of the day in Bihar, Prime Minister Narendra Modi took pot shots at the JD(U)-RJD-Congress 'Mahagathbandan' and asserted that time has come to free the state from their misrule.
Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) Chief Lalu Prasad on Thursday questioned Prime Minister Narendra Modi's silence on the issue of reservation for Dalits and OBCs after RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat demanded a review of the policy.
Slamming the RSS, the RJD president alleged that the outfit is a factory that spreads social hatred.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a blistering attack on Nitish Kumar and Lalu Prasad Yadav for aligning with Congress
With high-stakes Bihar elections nearing, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address four rallies in the poll bound state on Thursday.
Trouble mounted for RJD President Lalu Prasad for his controversial beef comment with a district court here on Wednesday ordering police to register an FIR against him for it.
Fissures appeared in the third front in Bihar with Samajwadi Party(SP) on Wednesday announcing it would contest 146 seats instead of 85 seats declared earlier.
Jitan Ram Manjhi on Wednesday asserted his party's strike rate will be better than all other NDA constituents.
Senior BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi on Wednesday charged RJD supremo Lalu Prasad with hiding black money that he allegedly made out of fodder scam by running dairy business and rearing cows.
A day after an arrest warrant was issued for AIMIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi for an allegedly inflammatory speech at an election rally, party chief Asaduddin Owaisi on Wednesday said the party's legal team will take necessary action in this regard.
As politicians continue to blow up the Dadri lynching incident, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has blamed the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) for trying to import the beef controversy into the state ahead of Assembly elections, scheduled to commence from October 12.
Kishanganj Superintendent of Police Rajiv Ranjan has ordered arrest of All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen (AIMIM) leader Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin for allegedly making inflammatory speech at an election rally on Monday.
The filing of nomination papers for the fourth phase of the Bihar Assembly elections, slated to be held on November 1, began on Wednesday, an official said.
FIRs were lodged on Tuesday against BJP president Amit Shah and RJD chief Lalu Prasad for allegedly violating the election code ahead of the Bihar assembly polls.
Ananth Kumar on Tuesday hit out at Nitish Kumar and Lalu Prasad for their "negative campaign" in contrast to positive agendas of NDA.
Nitish Kumar as a "mask" of the Grand Secular Alliance, BJP president Amit Shah said that it would be "Jungle Raj-2" if Kumar returned to power.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday alleged that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is in panic without leader, policy and intention in Bihar.
The age discrepancy in the affidavits of two sons of RJD President Lalu Prasad in which the younger one has been mentioned as one year older than his elder brother, is snowballing into a controversy with the BJP urging the Election Commission to probe the papers of the younger brother, Tejaswi Prasad Yadav.
A statue of Mahatma Gandhi here in Bihar's capital was damaged by some "anti-social elements", triggering a protest by locals who demanded the administration take stern action, police said on Tuesday.
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- DNA: India and Germany sign 18 MoUs for cooperation
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Check out the general knowledge of these UP panchayat candidates
- DNA: Watch image of India-Pakistan border at night
- Indian economy badly affected due to terror attacks: Moody's
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- Varanasi violence: Photos show police setting fire to bikes
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Christian group claims that the world will be 'annihilated' today!
- Jail sting reveals ex-UP minister Amarmani Tripathi's luxurious life in custody
- Top 10 films of Salman Khan
- Islamic State theatens 'the man who killed Osama bin Laden'
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala
- Karisma Kapoor's estranged hubby Sanjay Kapur to marry long-time girlfriend?
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch