RJD president Lalu Prasad Yadav's two of the most trusted senior IAS officers have been moved into departments held by the party patron's sons in the Bihar cabinet.
The image of the Delhi Chief Minister and Prasad embracing had gone viral and put Kejriwal's anti-graft credentials under serious question.
Stating that it was Nitish Kumar's perception and social engineering that did wonders for the grand alliance, Jan Adhikar Party chief Rajesh Ranjan alias Pappu Yadav on Tuesday credited Kumar and not Lalu Prasad for the victory of JD(U)-RJD-Congress in the assembly polls.
Amid reports of some RJD and JD(U) MLAs grabbing official bungalows here of their choice, Lalu Prasad on Tuesday denounced such behaviour and reminded them of the "great responsibility on their shoulders to honour the huge mandate."
Yadav, who has been allotted the PWD ministry, said that his department's focus would on developing infrastructure.
According to a video, Narendra Modi is heard saying ‘akshanna’ instead of ‘akshunna’.
Bihar's recently appointed Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav, it seems, has found backing from the Janata Dal (United), one of the key members of the Mahagathbandhan.
The state cabinet in its first meeting this evening recommended convening session of the Legislative Assembly from November 30 to December 8.
Nitish has formed the government in Bihar as a leader of the Grand Alliance which includes Lalu Prasad Yadav's RJD and the Congress.
When it came to allotting the plum portfolio of deputy CM, Lalu chose 26-year-old Tejashwi over his elder son Tej Pratap. Here's why he may have done so:
Yesterday, in a grand event, Nitish Kumar swore in as the Chief Minister of Bihar for the fifth time at the Gandhi Maidan here.
Nitish Kumar, 64, who headed the Grand Alliance that worsted the Bharatiya Janata Party, kept with him the home, information and public relations as well as general administration ministries.
Nitish Kumar, who took the oath of office as chief minister on Friday, is an engineer by profession.
Importantly, Nitish Kumar has chosen to retain the home ministry with himself.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, who had declined to campaign for Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav, was seen hugging the former Bihar chief minister during the oath-taking ceremony of Nitish Kumar.
"Our chief minister is going there (Bihar) to fight against intolerance and mark her protest against the authoritarian attitude of the Centre," says TMC.
Samples of the fast food have been collected by police for forensic examination.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi accepted the invitation of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to be present at the swearing-in ceremony of his new government.
Ajit Kumar was attacked when he and his colleagues intervened during a clash between two communities.
Bihar Chief Minister designate Nitish Kumar on Wednesday extended invitation to Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the oath ceremony of his new government on Friday.
The Bihar Chief Minister has invited Karunanidhi for the swearing-in function.
Lakhs of devotees thronged the banks of Ganga early in the morning to offer 'argaya' to the rising Sun god.
Millions of people, rich and poor, across Bihar, mostly women, fasted, sang folk songs and offered prayers to the setting sun to celebrate the festival of Chhath on Tuesday.
Lalu Prasad supervised the function at 10 Circular Road residence and offered evening 'aragya'.
The incident occurred at Kunwar Singh Chowk under Jai Nagar police station when a 11,000-volt overhead wire snapped and fell on a road.
All the victims had come to the area from a village nearby to sell sugarcane on the occasion of Chhath puja.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and RJD supremo Lalu Prasad celebrates Chhath festival.
Veteran BJP leader LK Advani and saffron party MP Shatrughan Sinha have been invited for Nitish Kumar's oath-taking ceremony as Bihar CM.
Chhath, celebrated six days after Diwali, is dedicated to the Sun god.
Firing a fresh salvo at Prime Minister Narendra Modi over Bihar poll debacle, disgruntled BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha has said the "credit" for the seats won by the party in the state goes to Modi and claimed that his attack on Lalu Prasad backfired.
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- DNA: Analysis of Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' remark
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Lesser people died in communal violence this year than in 2014: MHA
- DNA: Analysis of Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' remark- Part 2
- DNA: List of World's 'most racially intolerant' countries
- DNA: Reality check on how Muslims are treated around the world
- Exclusive sneak peek into Russia's high-tech war room!
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- DNA: 12 years on, Nadimarg Kashmiri Pandits massacre still rankles
- India is a great country but it has a lot to learn from Singapore: PM Modi
- Why did Aamir Khan talk about 'intolerance' before Parliament Session?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Salman Khan rules 2015 Bollywood Box Office – here’s why
- Modi finds 'Little India' with Diwali lights, delicious food in Singapore - In Pics
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- 3rd Test: India vs South Africa - Preview
- Swaragini: Swara kidnaps Ragini for ruining her image?
- BJP slams Aamir Khan, says no other country better than India for Muslims
- Isolated incidents can’t be taken as sign of intolerance, tweets Ram Gopal Varma
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary