Police said if the money was found to be of Naxals, legal action will be taken against the bank account holders.
Two CRPF jawans were injured in an IED blast in Sukma yesterday.
At least 14 bogies of a goods train derailed here on Sunday, leading to disruption of rail traffic on the Howrah-Mumbai route, Railway officials said.
So far, bodies of 15 Maoists of their military formations have been recovered by the Bastar Police in this month as part of the ongoing `Mission 2016 Bastar`.
The winter session of Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly will begin today in Raipur.
Nandini Sundar has been named in a complaint by the wife of Shamnath Baghel, who was killed by Maoists last Friday in his village in Maoist-hit Bastar.
The Border Security Force (BSF) on Monday said it seized over Rs 5 lakh "unaccounted" demonetised Rs 500 and 1,000 notes from a person travelling in bus in Chhattisgarh's Kanker district.
On November 7, Delhi University Professor Sundar, JNU professor Archana Prasad and others were booked on charges of murder of a tribal villager in Chhattisgarh.
In a tragic incident, senior Congress leader Ajay Singh's nephew was shot dead by Naxals in Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh in the wee hours on Friday.
Assistant sub-inspector Narbad Boga (54) was killed around 6 PM near Chirchari village on Raipur-Nagpur national highway, police said.
A tribal villager, who was at the forefront of a protest against Maoist activities in his village, was killed by Naxals in Chhattisgarh's insurgency-hit Sukma district, police said on Sunday.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday celebrated Bhai Dooj in Chhattisgarh and assured the women that he will continue to work for the welfare of Mother India.
Pitching for the empowerment of the poor, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday said skilled youth can pull themselves out of poverty and help fuel the engine of growth.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today unveiled the statue of Jan Sangh idealogue Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay here.
The five-day 'Chhattisgarh Rajyotsav' - the statehood celebrations- will be held at the sprawling Rajyotsav Sthal at Naya Raipur, the upcoming new capital of Chhattisgarh.
Seven people including five women were killed and atleast 10 others injured when the tractor they were travelling in skidded off the road and plunged into a canal in Chhattisgarh's Janjgir-Champa district, police said today.
Two CoBRA jawans were today injured in a pressure bomb blast triggered by naxals in Chhattisgarh's insurgency-hit Bijapur district.
"Government's doors for talks with Naxals are always open provided that the dialogue must be under the purview of democracy and constitution," state's Home Minister Ramsewak Paikra said in a statement on sunday.
At least fifteen Maoist rebels have surrendered before the police in Chhattisgarh's Bastar district.
RK Rai is considered to be a supporter of Chhattisgarh Janata Congress Party chief Ajit Jogi.
A naxal was today killed in an exchange of fire with security forces in the outskirts of a town in Chhattisgarh's insurgency-hit Sukma district, police said.
A police jawan, who was critically injured in a blast triggered by Naxals in Chhattisgarh's Bijapur district last month, died at a private hospital here, police said today.
Tension flared up in Mungeli district in Chhattisgarh today following protests triggered by an "objectionable" comment on social media against a Hindu god and goddess, police said.
The Maoist supporters belong to Kerlapal, Majhipara, Patelpara, Potampara, Borguda, Gondpalli Mosalpara, Jeerampal, Badesatti, Pandupara and other villages of the region.
A lower rung Naxal was today killed in an exchange of fire with security forces in a dense forest of Chhattisgarh's Sukma district, police said.
Two Naxals were today killed in a gunbattle with security forces in Chhattisgarh's Sukma district.
At least two naxals were killed during an encounter with the security forces in Phulbagri district of Chhattisgarh on Tuesday.
For the first time in Bastar district of Chhattisgarh, three women commandos, who formerly fought against security forces alongside naxals, took part in an anti-Maoist operation in which two ultras were gunned down.
Two naxals were on Saturday gunned down in a fierce gun-battle with security forces in a densely forested hill in insurgency-hit Bastar district of Chhattisgarh, police said.
Two security personnel were today injured in an improvised explosive device (IED) blast triggered by Naxals in Chhattisgarh's insurgency-hit Bijapur district.
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Ruckus in Parliament on note ban continues
- DNA: Special ground report on BSF soldiers posted at India-Pak border in Barmer
- DNA: Congress and Rahul Gandhi's twitter accounts hacked
- Funeral of martyr Sambhaji Kadam in Nanded today
- Govt clarifies exemption limits for seizure of gold jewellery
- Last rites of martyr Sukhraj Singh to take place in Punjab today
- Fog brings visibility below 50 meters at Delhi airport
- Lucknow Metro trial run kicks off with women drivers steering first train
- DNA: Analysis of divorce for lack of cooking gas in Pakistan
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'
- Donald Trump calls Nawaz Sharif 'a terrific guy', Pakistan 'a fantastic country`
- PM Narendra Modi sits in Rajya Sabha even during adjournment, chats with Opposition MPs
- Deepika Padukone's daddy Prakash Padukone reacts to Ranveer Singh's 'marriage material' comment!
- This is what US thinks about Narendra Modi govt's demonetisation drive
- Nagrota Attacks: Saddened by killings of jawans, Gautam Gambhir bats for strong action against Pakistan
- Yuvraj Singh set to marry Gurbasant Kaur as per Hindu customs in Goa today
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer extended till March 2017: Full details of Postpaid 4G data tariff plan
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer extended till March 2017: Key facts you should know
- Biggest-ever seizure of cash in new currency! I-T recovers Rs 5.7 crore in Rs 2,000 notes in Bengaluru, Chennai, Erode
- The Great Khali dubs impact of demonetisation minor in front of long-term benefits