Police said if the money was found to be of Naxals, legal action will be taken against the bank account holders.
Two CRPF jawans were injured in an IED blast in Sukma yesterday.
At least 14 bogies of a goods train derailed here on Sunday, leading to disruption of rail traffic on the Howrah-Mumbai route, Railway officials said.
So far, bodies of 15 Maoists of their military formations have been recovered by the Bastar Police in this month as part of the ongoing `Mission 2016 Bastar`.
The winter session of Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly will begin today in Raipur.
Nandini Sundar has been named in a complaint by the wife of Shamnath Baghel, who was killed by Maoists last Friday in his village in Maoist-hit Bastar.
The Border Security Force (BSF) on Monday said it seized over Rs 5 lakh "unaccounted" demonetised Rs 500 and 1,000 notes from a person travelling in bus in Chhattisgarh's Kanker district.
On November 7, Delhi University Professor Sundar, JNU professor Archana Prasad and others were booked on charges of murder of a tribal villager in Chhattisgarh.
In a tragic incident, senior Congress leader Ajay Singh's nephew was shot dead by Naxals in Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh in the wee hours on Friday.
Assistant sub-inspector Narbad Boga (54) was killed around 6 PM near Chirchari village on Raipur-Nagpur national highway, police said.
A tribal villager, who was at the forefront of a protest against Maoist activities in his village, was killed by Naxals in Chhattisgarh's insurgency-hit Sukma district, police said on Sunday.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday celebrated Bhai Dooj in Chhattisgarh and assured the women that he will continue to work for the welfare of Mother India.
Pitching for the empowerment of the poor, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday said skilled youth can pull themselves out of poverty and help fuel the engine of growth.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today unveiled the statue of Jan Sangh idealogue Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay here.
The five-day 'Chhattisgarh Rajyotsav' - the statehood celebrations- will be held at the sprawling Rajyotsav Sthal at Naya Raipur, the upcoming new capital of Chhattisgarh.
Seven people including five women were killed and atleast 10 others injured when the tractor they were travelling in skidded off the road and plunged into a canal in Chhattisgarh's Janjgir-Champa district, police said today.
Two CoBRA jawans were today injured in a pressure bomb blast triggered by naxals in Chhattisgarh's insurgency-hit Bijapur district.
"Government's doors for talks with Naxals are always open provided that the dialogue must be under the purview of democracy and constitution," state's Home Minister Ramsewak Paikra said in a statement on sunday.
At least fifteen Maoist rebels have surrendered before the police in Chhattisgarh's Bastar district.
RK Rai is considered to be a supporter of Chhattisgarh Janata Congress Party chief Ajit Jogi.
A naxal was today killed in an exchange of fire with security forces in the outskirts of a town in Chhattisgarh's insurgency-hit Sukma district, police said.
A police jawan, who was critically injured in a blast triggered by Naxals in Chhattisgarh's Bijapur district last month, died at a private hospital here, police said today.
Tension flared up in Mungeli district in Chhattisgarh today following protests triggered by an "objectionable" comment on social media against a Hindu god and goddess, police said.
The Maoist supporters belong to Kerlapal, Majhipara, Patelpara, Potampara, Borguda, Gondpalli Mosalpara, Jeerampal, Badesatti, Pandupara and other villages of the region.
A lower rung Naxal was today killed in an exchange of fire with security forces in a dense forest of Chhattisgarh's Sukma district, police said.
Two Naxals were today killed in a gunbattle with security forces in Chhattisgarh's Sukma district.
At least two naxals were killed during an encounter with the security forces in Phulbagri district of Chhattisgarh on Tuesday.
For the first time in Bastar district of Chhattisgarh, three women commandos, who formerly fought against security forces alongside naxals, took part in an anti-Maoist operation in which two ultras were gunned down.
Two naxals were on Saturday gunned down in a fierce gun-battle with security forces in a densely forested hill in insurgency-hit Bastar district of Chhattisgarh, police said.
Two security personnel were today injured in an improvised explosive device (IED) blast triggered by Naxals in Chhattisgarh's insurgency-hit Bijapur district.
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Can terrorism be countered with a simple conference or a surgery?
- National level woman shooter alleges rape by coach
- The story behind 1971 Indo-Pakistan war
- PM Narendra Modi officially inaugurates Heart of Asia Summit in Amritsar
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- DNA: Analysis of cross border cyber attack on Indian online accounts
- Many trains running late due to intense fog in Delhi
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to grow further after achieving success
- Can terrorism be countered with a simple conference or a surgery? - Part II
- Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest: Prayers, vigil, chaos outside Apollo Hospital
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family
- Yuvraj Singh’s post-marriage selfie with wife Hazel Keech is funny – See PIC
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma very critical; BJP MP Subramanian Swamy hopes for another miracle
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: These 4 Delhi AIIMS doctors sent to Chennai Apollo Hospital for Amma's treatment
- Universe may be starting to die, say astronomers
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Yuvraj Singh broke down on his wedding with Hazel Keech in Goa – Here's why!
- India vs England: Trouble brewing in Indian camp ahead of Mumbai Test
- Shocking! Pregnant dancer shot dead while performing on stage in Punjab's Bathinda