"Government's doors for talks with Naxals are always open provided that the dialogue must be under the purview of democracy and constitution," state's Home Minister Ramsewak Paikra said in a statement on sunday.
At least fifteen Maoist rebels have surrendered before the police in Chhattisgarh's Bastar district.
RK Rai is considered to be a supporter of Chhattisgarh Janata Congress Party chief Ajit Jogi.
A naxal was today killed in an exchange of fire with security forces in the outskirts of a town in Chhattisgarh's insurgency-hit Sukma district, police said.
A police jawan, who was critically injured in a blast triggered by Naxals in Chhattisgarh's Bijapur district last month, died at a private hospital here, police said today.
Tension flared up in Mungeli district in Chhattisgarh today following protests triggered by an "objectionable" comment on social media against a Hindu god and goddess, police said.
The Maoist supporters belong to Kerlapal, Majhipara, Patelpara, Potampara, Borguda, Gondpalli Mosalpara, Jeerampal, Badesatti, Pandupara and other villages of the region.
A lower rung Naxal was today killed in an exchange of fire with security forces in a dense forest of Chhattisgarh's Sukma district, police said.
Two Naxals were today killed in a gunbattle with security forces in Chhattisgarh's Sukma district.
At least two naxals were killed during an encounter with the security forces in Phulbagri district of Chhattisgarh on Tuesday.
For the first time in Bastar district of Chhattisgarh, three women commandos, who formerly fought against security forces alongside naxals, took part in an anti-Maoist operation in which two ultras were gunned down.
Two naxals were on Saturday gunned down in a fierce gun-battle with security forces in a densely forested hill in insurgency-hit Bastar district of Chhattisgarh, police said.
Two security personnel were today injured in an improvised explosive device (IED) blast triggered by Naxals in Chhattisgarh's insurgency-hit Bijapur district.
A CoBRA commando, who was critically injured in an encounter with the Naxals in Chhattisgarh's Sukma district last week, died at a private hospital here today.
Delhi Minister Gopal Rai was on Saturday in a spot when a vehicle of his cavalcade overturned in Chhattisgarh on Friday.
The tripartite meeting between the Centre, Odisha and Chattisgarh over the Mahanadi water issue will be held in the national capital on Saturday.
The Chhattisgarh High Court has directed the state government to carry out test of drinking water supplied by municipal corporations to check whether it is fit for consumption.
Giving a fillip to the ongoing drive for rehabilitation of Maoists, 72 of the Left extremists, including two women, surrendered before the district authorities in Chhattisgarh's Bastar area on Thursday, a senior police officer said.
The Congress on Wednesday announced a coordination committee for Chhattisgarh headed by party General Secretary and MP B.K. Hariprasad.
Under pressure from security forces but encouraged by the state government's rehabilitation policy for former insurgents, a total of 38 Maoists, including seven women, surrendered in this Chhattisgarh district on Sunday, police said.
Most of the surrendered Naxals are lower rung ultras allegedly involved in murder, loot and attacks on police.
A video of a government school teacher in Chhattisgarh's Jashpur district getting body massage from students has gone viral.
Those arrested were identified as Sonay Potai (32), associated with the military wing of Maoists, and Soni Potai, an area committee member.
The matter came to fore after a trainee deputy superintendent of police lodged a complaint of harassment against her trainer Neelkanth Sahu.
A naxal was today gunned down in an exchange of fire with security forces in the dense forests of Chhattisgarh's Sukma district, police said.
Four Naxals, including a 'commander-rank' woman cadre, were on Wednesday gunned down while a jawan was injured in an encounter between security personnel and the ultras in Chhattisgarh's Dantewada district.
The Naxals carried out an attack near the 9th battalion of the Chhattisgarh Armed Forces (CAF) at Kurrajohar village in Narayanpur district.
Women commandos are active in about 300 villages in the district's Gunderdehi, Gurur and Balod development blocks.
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Ceasefire violation: 3 Pak soldiers killed in Indian retaliatory firing
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism - Part II
- Bangalore: Residents protest against proposed steel flyover project
- Battle for Mosul: Iraqi forces making advance ISIL stronghold!
- Beware of adulterated sweets during Diwali!
- Jammu: Pakistan violates ceasefire yet again in RS Pura sector
- UP: AMU professor dies after 6 hour wait for ambulance
- Two powerful earthquakes hit Italy, tremors felt in Rome
- DNA: Delayed ambulance service causes loss of professor's life in Aligarh
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh
- Haryana's BJP government invites Arvind Kejriwal to golden jubilee celebrations; PM Narendra Modi will be chief guest
- Home Ministry moves against Zakir Naik, calls IRF 'unlawful association', action soon
- Whole stadium erupts as local boy MS Dhoni steps on to Ranchi field against New Zealand – WATCH
- 'I will shoot Arvind Kejriwal' - Man calls up Delhi Police Control Room, threatens to kill Delhi CM
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Pinched by goods boycott-call, China warns India of impact on investments from its enterprises
- Fake currency notes: RBI asks people to accept Rs 500/1,000 notes only after careful scrutiny
- Misbah-ul-Haq sends England wicket-keeper and slip fielder wrong way with fake shot – Watch