Two days after the party expelled two of its Punjab MPs over "anti-party activities", dissident AAP MLA Pankaj Pushkar today announced his decision to launch an agitation against the Delhi government over lack of facilities in unauthorised colonies.
Sixteen samples of drugs procured from ten government hospitals in the national capital did not pass the test of Delhi's Drug Control Department between April 2010 and March 2015, according to an RTI reply.
The Delhi government will set up a separate North East India cell and monitoring Committe. The decision has been the by the Aam Aadmi Party government after a delegation of members of the North Eastern states residing in Delhi meeting with the Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal on Monday.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday announced that free Wi-Fi facility would soon be provided to commuters in Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) buses.
The Delhi High Court on Monday asked the government to consider allotting a suitable bungalow to Congress MP Kumari Selja for which she is entitled, with the and former union minister saying she would vacate her present larger bungalow by September 16.
Tihar Jail authorities on Monday told a Delhi court that security of jailed gangster Neeraj Bawana, who along with six others allegedly assaulted and killed two members of a rival gang in a jail van, has been beefed up after the incident.
Notwithstanding strict laws against defacement of public places, posters of student leaders often backed by major political parties can be seen in subways, on flyovers, overbridges and walls across the capital in run-up to Delhi University Students Union (DUSU) election.
In yet another reshuffle in the Delhi government, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia was given the additional charge of the Law Ministry.
A man accused of raping a 12-year -old girl has been convicted by a Delhi court which relied on her testimony despite her varied statements, saying her conduct was "highly natural" as any child who has undergone such a trauma would not like to recall the incident.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) will now increase the frequency of trains during off peak hours in the national capital.
Chhatra Yuva Sangharsh Samiti (CYSS), the Aam Aadmi Party's (AAP) student wing, on Sunday announced the names of its candidates for the Delhi University Students Union polls to be held next month.
A 17-year-old MBBS student allegedly committed suicide early Sunday by hanging herself from a ceiling fan in her hostel room in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) here, police said.
AAP on Sunday charged that the BJP-led NDA government had "finally accepted its mistake" over the Land Bill issue after Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that the Centre would not be further re-promulgating the Land Ordinance after it expires tomorrow.
For the third time in a row, the students union polls of Jawaharlal Nehru University will clash with that of Delhi University students Union Polls which are scheduled on September 11.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday launched a one-time amnesty scheme for lakhs of electricity consumers in the city who had not cleared their dues because of various reasons ranging from inflated bills to power theft.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kerjriwal on Sunday urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to intervene and allow cancellation of agreements with power companies, saying they are selling electricity at higher rates.
A 16-year-old schoolgirl was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by her two classmates, police said today.
Any file which lands up at Jawaharlal Nehru University Vice Chancellor's desk for his approval is now greeted with a stamp which says "kindly send through e-office system", a move aimed at ensuring paperless administration.
Nearly two months after an Iranian boat with suspicious movement was seized off the Kerala coast, India has moved Interpol to seek details from Iran about the 12 people on board the vessel and secured a 'Blue Corner' notice in this regard.
Hardik Patel, who is leading mass agitation in Gujarat demanding reservation for Patel community, on Sunday said that he is not a politician and denied allegations that political parties are part of the movement.
A first-year MBBS student was found hanging in her room in the girls hostel in AIIMS campus in the wee hours on Sunday.
If Delhi Metro has its way, offices in National Capital Region (NCR), both private and government, may have to tweak office timings to deal with burgeoning peak hour crowd, as part of the 'flexi timing' concept.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will on Sunday launch a settlement scheme for electricity bill disputes.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday went to holy town Haridwar to celebrate Raksha Bandhan and spend some time with his sister Dr Ranjana Gupta.
Tripta Thapar, mother of Kargil martyr Captain Vijyant Thapar, on Saturday tied Rakhis to the ex-servicemen, who are protesting against the delay in implementation of the One Rank One Policy (OROP), at Jantar Mantar here.She also expressed her disappointment over the delay in the implementation of OROP.
The Delhi High Court on Friday sought the Delhi government's response on a plea alleging that over 1.5 lakh old aged destitute have not been paid pension of Rs 1000 per month by the municipal bodies here.
Delhi High Court on Friday dismissed a plea of one of the December 16 gangrape case convict seeking seizure of BBC documentary 'India's Daughter', apprehending it could be used against him during his appeal pending in Supreme Court against his conviction and sentence.
Left-affiliated Democratic Teachers' Front (DTF) candidate Nandita Narain was re-elected as the president of Delhi University Teachers' Association (DUTA) here on Friday.
To honour India's former president APJ Abdul Kalam, Delhi's popular Aurangzeb Road will soon be renamed after him, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said on Friday.
Delhi Law Minister Kapil Mishra Friday urged Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal to order an FIR against former chief minister Sheila Dikshit and others in connection with an alleged scam in hiring water tankers which caused a loss of Rs 400 crore to the state exchequer.
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Blood diamonds: Dawood Ibrahim's latest business interest
- Top 25 news @12pm
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Lalu Prasad Yadav hits out at Modi in Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi? - Part II
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30 pm
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack
- Indrani Mukerjea is my daughter, not step daughter: Upendra Kumar Bora
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!
- Dawood Ibrahim’s latest business interest is `blood diamonds`
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- PM Modi's 'Mann ki Baat': As it happened on August 30
- Vinod Kambli locks maid in room for three days for asking wages, FIR registered
- Richest terrorist group Islamic State, is now minting gold coins?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Kabir Khan got the 'best gift' from Salman Khan
- I feel people have more views than me: Arjun Rampal on divorce rumours