Mumbai police came to know about such a gang active in Dadar area.
In a setback to dissident BJP MP Kirti Azad, Delhi High Court on Tuesday dismissed his plea for a court-monitored SIT probe into the affairs of the DDCA when it was headed by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, saying it is "premature".
Police on Tuesday questioned the father of Naveen Khatri, who allegedly murdered his lover and hid her body for five days in Model Town area here, as the victim's father met Delhi Police chief seeking transfer of the case to Crime Branch alleging that local police are trying to protect the accused's family.
The leaders of United Front of MCD Employees had suspended their stir for two days after appearing in the court.
Three terror suspects, who were recently deported from UAE for their alleged ISIS links and for conspiring to carry out terror strikes in India and other countries, were today remanded to 10 days' NIA custody by a Delhi court.
Family members of a 42-year-old man, who was killed two years ago after a rashly driven car hit him, have been awarded a compensation of over Rs 73 lakh by a Motor Accident Claims Tribunal (MACT) here.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday asked Police Commissioner BS Bassi to submit detailed status report of the investigation and post-mortem report before February 25 on the death of students in Ryan International and SDMC-run school in Kapashera.
Union Minister of State (Home ) Kiren Rijiju's chopper was forced to make an emergency landing near Delhi on Tuesday morning.
Four members of a family died when a major fire broke out at their house here early on Tuesday, an official of the Delhi Fire Services said.
The Arvind Kejriwal govt will highlight its achievements with the slogan 'Ek Saal Bemisal' at a function here on February 14 as it observes its first anniversary in power in Delhi.
An official said that the government believes, the ideal time to bring back the scheme would be after the Board exams.
Contrary to Aam Aadmi Party's known anti-corruption stand and emphasis on transparency, a latest report by democracy watchdog 'the Association for Democratic Reforms' (ADR) claims that Delhi's ruling party saw a 275% hike in donations in 2014-15 as compared to the previous financial year.
A 35-year-old man allegedly shot himself dead while trying to pull off a stunt at a party in west Delhi's Uttam Nagar area.
The tussle between the Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) and the police seems to be unending as the BS Bassi-led team has again refused to provide information on crime against women.
The Swatantra Mazdoor Vikas Sanyukt Morcha, a union exclusively of sanitation workers, refused to suspend the strike till the next court hearing.
The training programme in Jaipur is the first in the series of a year-long training.
Arun Jaitley has sought Rs 10 crore in damages following the Aam Aadmi Party leaders' statements on alleged financial irregularities in the DDCA.
A court here on Monday posted for February 23 a criminal defamation complaint against state Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and BJP's suspended parliamentarian Kirti Azad filed by the Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA) and its vice-president Chetan Chauhan.
This February 14, worship your parents instead of celebrating Valentine's Day, say a series of billboards put up at Delhi Metro stations by a religious group, which also endorsed police action against couples.
The Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) leader said Singh's "U-turn" was emblematic of the politics of AAP.
DCW chairperson Swati Maliwal said that Delhi Police has refused to submit information on crime against women to the Commission despite nearly half a dozen letters and notices.
"Thirteen students who were toppers of Arts, Science, Vocational and Commerce streams in CBSE board exams for 2014-15 session, will be felicitated," the Delhi government's Directorate of Education (DoE) said in a notification.
Concerned over the detention of Muslim youths on charges of having links with ISIS, the Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid Syed Ahmed Bukhari on Monday met Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Delhi Government ordered a CBI probe on Monday in death case of Ryan International School student.
Being critical towards the Odd-Even scheme by the Delhi Government, Congress president Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law Robert Vadra on Monday said that the initiative had been successful towards curbing traffic but had failed in controlling or bringing down the level of pollution in the national capital.
The AAP government on Monday approached the Delhi High Court , challenging a single bench order that restored the management quota for nursery admissions in private unaided schools in Delhi.
The process to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya begins from Monday.
The parents of Divyansh Kakrora had suspected foul play in their son's death in a Delhi private school on January 30.
It was a chilly morning in the national capital with moderate to dense fog delaying 14 Delhi-bound trains even as the mercury settled at 9 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the year.
In a shocking tale, a 21-year-old Delhi University student was killed allegedly by her lover, who hid her body for five days and married another woman during the period.
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- IAF's latest weapon - 'Go/No-Go' pills!
- Now, Nashik farmers sell fresh grapes online!
- Watch: Paraplegic Deepa Malik talks about her achievements!
- Mumbai: Mobile app to fight ISIS influence among youth across India
- AIIMS hand over Divyansh's post-mortem report to Delhi police
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Varanasi: Goons attack history-sheeter outside Kashi Vishwanath temple
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- West Bengal: Car with Ministry of Defence plate seized in Burdwan, six arrested
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?
- `Would you sleep with me tonight?` - Drunk German asked TV reporter live on air: Watch
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- IBPS clerk V mains exams results to be uploaded on official website soon; notification out
- 'Walking Up With Kolkata' – This video will make you fall in love with the City of Joy
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- Met Hafiz Saeed in Pakistan in 2002, he inspired me to join Lashkar: David Headley tells Mumbai court