Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLA Naresh Yadav was on Saturday granted bail by a local court here in connection with the alleged sacrilege incident in Malerkotla on June 24.
Air services on the New Delhi-Chennai route were today affected due to rain in the national capital, airport officials said.
While the NCR city is now limping back to normalcy fast, the price for the chaos has been paid by city Police Commissioner Navdeep Singh Virk.
Sudhir Kumar Makkar is also known as "Golden Baba". He entered the Ghaziabad town on Thursday night with his motorcade of sleek sedans along with 300 followers.
Special CBI Judge Vinod Kumar cited lack of evidence to suggest criminality in the matter and rejected the plea that had sought registration of an FIR.
As per the Haryana government, a large amount of water exits Gurgaon through the Najafgarh drain, which flows through Delhi, but it is blocked partly.
Lawyer ML Sharma, who represents convicts - Mukesh and Pawan - has contested the police theory that the accused inserted an iron rod into the victim's private parts and pulled out her internal organs.
Hundreds of commuters on the Delhi-Jaipur route remained stuck on National Highway 8 after heavy rain left the Hero Honda Chowk here inundated, officials said on Friday.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will soon be going for a break.
The excessive flooding was caused by overflow in Badshahpur drain due to the heavy downpour that began around 4.30 pm.
The bureaucracy and the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government have been at loggerheads over several issues.
The strike by auto and taxi unions against app-based cab services in Delhi has been called off on Thursday.
The AAP MLA allegation comes a day after the AAP chief made a sensational claim that PM Modi may "get me killed".
Additional Sessions Judge Raj Kumar Tripathi gave the relief to the Okhla MLA noting that "no purpose would be served by keeping him in jail".
The AAP woman worker had consumed poisonous substance at her home in north west Delhi's Narela and died during treatment at LNJP Hospital on July 19.
The Central Information Commission has directed the army to provide details of soldiers whose bodies were mutilated by insurgents and enemy soldiers during skirmishes on Pakistan and China borders.
A 45-year-old man was held today for allegedly carrying three live bullets in the Delhi Metro in Noida.
The BJP has now suggested Arvind Kejriwal to go for another round of detoxification therapy to cleanse his mind of all negativity.
Are terrorists plotting to target Prime Minister Narendra Modi during the Independence Day celebrations this August 15? Yes, if intelligence agencies are to be believed.
Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) chief Swati Maliwal on Thursday said that the First Information Report (FIR) filed against her on allegation of revealing the name of the Burari rape victim was baseless, adding that she never revealed the name of the victim.
The Congress on Wednesday formed a five-member committee to examine the ongoing bills and debates in the Parliament on specific issues.
A Delhi court will on Thursday hear the bail plea of Aam Aadmi Party MLA Amanathulla Khan, arrested for allegedly threatening a woman after she had visited his residence to raise the issue of power cuts.
The betting racket was busted in Bhajanpura area in August last year.
Delhi Transport Minister Satyendar Jain on Wednesday said 17 auto-rickshaw unions which were part of the strike called against the app-based taxis have since called off their agitation.
Among the missing females during 2016 so far include 138 between 0 to 8 years, 83 in 8-12 years and 1,800 are between 12 to 18 years.
The Election Commission on Wednesday rejected pleas of the Congress, the BJP and the Delhi government to implead as parties to a petition in the office of profit case that seeks disqualification of 21 AAP legislators for holding the post of parliamentary secretaries.
Kejirwal suggested that Prime Minister is rattled by the good work being done by the AAP-led Delhi government.
The Aam Aadmi Party on Wednesday said no action has been taken against union ministers and BJP parliamentarians against whom criminal cases were pending while all official agencies had been let loose after AAP leaders.
Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Wednesday paid homage to former President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam on his first death anniversary, terming him a true humanist and "an ardent believer in unleashing India`s true potential".
Coming to the aid of a 92-year-old man, a Delhi court has restrained his grandson from forcibly dispossessing him of a disputed property.
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind Yahoo's downfall
- DNA: Analyzing the deaths caused by electricity
- DNA: Analyzing the deaths caused by electricity Part-II
- DNA: Today in History, 28 July, 2016
- Women fight over seat in London metro
- Sacked AAP minister claims threat to his life from Kejriwal and his men
- Beat that! Egyptian women are world leaders in assaulting husbands
- Mamata condoles Mahasweta Devi's passing
- Pope Francis falls in Poland, escapes injury
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro with dual rear cameras, OLED display, 128GB memory launched
- UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE: In this Pakistani town, guns are cheaper than smartphones!
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- READ! Facts about the 'carpenter' Kusal Mendis who made history against Australia
- Shocking: MP police ask three accused to remove clothes in lock-up – Know what happens next
- Burhan Wani may have been spared, hints J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti
- ASUS unveils new ''ROG'' gaming desktop; price starts Rs 1.85 lakh
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- 7th Pay Commission: Even ‘good performance’ not good enough for salary hike, promotion
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- Pakistan's Hafiz Saeed managed the ISIS attack in Kabul that killed 80 people?
- The list of top 10 most valuable football clubs is out – See here!