The proposal to set up a memorial on former President APJ Abdul Kalam's life and belongings at Dilli Haat was approved by the Delhi government on Wednesday.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday admitted for the first time that the odd-even scheme cannot be a long-term "remedy" to air pollution.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi does not have a BA degree from the Delhi University (DU) as claimed by him, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal alleged on Wednesday.
JNUSU president Kanhaiya Kumar, who is on an indefinite hunger strike, on Wednesday rejected the university Vice Chancellor's appeal to call off his agitation and come for discussions.
It seems Arvind Kejriwal and controversies go hand-in-hand!
The Delhi Police on Wednesday conducted raids at several places after receiving crucial information about terror suspects.
The Delhi government on Tuesday launched a drive with an aim to seal illegal water bottling plants in the national capital and nab their operators.
The Delhi government on Tuesday asked for suggestions from taxi unions before presenting its detailed phase-out plan for diesel cabs before the Supreme Court on Thursday.
There are all sorts of things that one experiences in life and it teaches us a thing or to.
Directorate of Education issued a circular on Tuesday to all heads of schools in Delhi to observe mandatory summer vacation with effect from May 11.
The Supreme Court Tuesday gave a two-day deadline to AAP government for filing a detailed plan on phasing out diesel run taxis from the national capital, which faced protests and blockades by diesel cab operators causing hardship to regular commuters for the second consecutive day.
A Delhi Police official, who was suspended for allegedly trying to extort Rs 10 lakh from two Delhi University students by threatening to trap them in a false case of drug peddling, has been granted bail by a court here which said the prosecution's story was "not fool proof".
This video is going viral on various social media platforms.
The Supreme Court has asked the Delhi government to give a roadmap on how it plans to phase out diesel taxis and plan for their conversion to CNG.
Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav has lashed out at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for daring the BJP government to arrest Congress chief Sonia Gandhi and other party leader named in the Italian court order in the VVIP chopper scam.
Traffic has also stalled on the Ring Road near Ashram, at the entry to the DND Flyway to Noida.
Twitter on Monday exploded with reactions over a tweet by Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal on PM Narendra Modi.
The Supreme Court had on Saturday refused to give more time to cab operators to convert to CNG and put a ban on diesel cabs in Delhi from May 01.
An incident of firing has been reported by ANI near Seelampur metro station in the national capital on late Monday night.
The bench said this after it was informed that salaries for March were not paid to all the employees of the East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC).
The Delhi High Court on Monday sought response from the Centre over Delhi Government's plea seeking stay on various petitions pertaining to disputes between the two.
The Delhi government will consult people on the Odd-Even scheme and take into account the experiences of the first two phases before announcing the next round of the traffic rationing measure, PWD Minister Satyendar Jain said on Monday.
Cab drivers blocked traffic on the Noida side of the Delhi Noida Direct (DND) flyway leading to a massive congestion.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will on Monday visit Uttar Pradesh to attend a family function of his party colleague Sanjay Singh.
The Supreme Court’s ban on plying of diesel and petrol driven taxis in Delhi took effect on Sunday, with three taxi owners warning this might lead to suicides in frustration.
The Sikh body demanded that the chapter must be removed from the syllabus.
A youth allegedly shot at a newly married woman outside her residence and then killed himself with the same gun at east Delhi's Geeta Colony area on Saturday night.
A man allegedly shot himself dead after killing a woman in East Delhi's Geeta Colony on Saturday evening, according to ANI report.
New Delhi: Delhi Transport Minister Gopal Rai here on Saturday said the second phase of odd-even vehicle restriction plan was again successful as city people were determined to follow it.
The Aam Aadmi Party-led Delhi government has readied the Draft Bill for statehood of the national capital, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said on Saturday.
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Sony's new contact lens camera that can record video!
- AgustaWestland scam: CBI questions ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi
- New revelations in AgustaWestland chopper deal!
- Delhi: Diesel taxi drivers protest against ban
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part II
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam -Part III
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part IV
- DNA : Why BJP is linking Rahul Gandhi to AgustaWestland scam
- DNA : Analysis of connection between Emaar MGF and Rahul Gandhi
- DNA : How forest fire is melting Himalayan glaciers?
- DNA : Dreadful effects of melting Himalayan glacier
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared today on May 3 at 12 noon
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12 on May ) Result 2016 to be declared today 3 at 12 noon
- VVIP chopper cam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi reaches CBI office for questioning
- Barack Obama has wish about Osama bin Laden`s last moments
- 162 children die in four months in Pakistan's Tharparkar district
- Major blow to Nawaz govt as US asks Pakistan to make ‘full payment’ for F-16 fighter jets
- Death toll from collapsed building in Kenya rises to 22
- Assembly polls 2016: Arch political rivals PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi soon to hit Kerala
- Several radical mosques under surveillance: German intelligence head
- NEET exemption row: Supreme Court to hear fresh plea regarding MBBS, BDS entrance test today
- Prisoners revolt in Syria's Hama jail, seize guards - Syrian Observatory
- Spain misses deadline for new government, June election set
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’