The visibility fell below 75 metres visibility - a minimum visibility of 125 metres is required for take off.
A 21-year-old Delhi University student was killed allegedly by her lover, who hid her body for five days and married another woman during the period before the murder came to light on Sunday when the body was found in a shaft at his residence in northwest Delhi's Model Town.
Naveen confessed to the crime and blamed Arzoo’s constant pressure for marriage as the main reason behind the murder.
School's principal Sandhya Sabu and four other staff were arrested by the police in the case.
In a shocking incident, body of a third year Delhi University student was found at her boyfriend's residence in New Delhi on Saturday evening.
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday returned to Delhi after naturopathy treatment in Bengaluru.
In a major development, the Delhi government on Sunday said that it will recommended a CBI probe into the Divyansh's death case.
The principal and director of a private school here was on Saturday arrested for allegedly attempting to rape a nine-year old student, police said.
A 45-year-old sub-inspector with the Delhi Police allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver at his residence in Harpal Enclave here.
The commissioners of two civic bodies have directed the zonal deputy commissioners and heads of department to ensure that their staff performed duties as salaries have been disbursed.
Sisodia said Delhi was being deprived of resources required for investment.
The Municipal Corporation Teachers Association on Saturday called off their indefinite strike in the national capital after they received their pending salaries worth three months.
Divyansh's body was found in a water reservoir at Ryan International School located in Vasant Kunj.
The magisterial inquiry into the death of six-year-old Divyansh Kakrora on Saturday pointed out deliberate inaction by school administration in the case.
As Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung made a unilateral offer of Rs. 300 crores as loan to the North and East Corporations from the DDA, the forum of Municipal Corporation of Delhi Engineers Association called off their strike on Saturday.
The parents of six-year-old Divyansh on Saturday wrote to HRD Minister Smriti Irani seeking a CBI probe into the death of their child at a school campus in Delhi.
A court exempted AAP MLA Bhavna Gaur from presence in the court during hearing in the case of alleged misrepresentation of facts about her academic credits.
The Arvind Kejriwal-led Delhi government could soon announce the second phase of the odd-even scheme in the national capital, a report said on Saturday.
As the administrative head of Delhi Police, only the Lt Governor can ensure the accountability of Delhi Police," DCW chairperson Swati Maliwal said.
Union Minister Smriti Irani Friday did not go to an Urdu conference at Delhi University which she was scheduled to inaugurate, raising questions whether she skipped it as hundreds of students had gathered outside the venue protesting over the Rohith Vemula issue.
The Delhi Police has urged the Juvenile Justice Board to treat the boy as an adult.
Employees of Delhi`s civic bodies have been protesting over the non-payment of salaries for the past few months.
Jaitley said the right to freedom of speech and expression was "not absolute" and it "did not extend a licence to anyone to defame any other citizen having fundamental rights under the Constitution".
In yet another blow to the Arvind Kejriwal government, the Delhi High Court on Friday stayed its previous notification fixing four years as upper age limit for nursery admission.
The Supreme Court on Friday asked the Delhi government and DTC to either shift out Millennium Bus Depot on the banks of Yamuna within a year or get the master plan amended to legalise its existence.
Delhi`s ruling AAP on Friday urged Lt Governor Najeeb Jung to look into the situation arising out of the ongoing strike by employees of the capital`s three main civic bodies, party leader Somnath Bharti said.
Jaitley's legal team have said the AAP leaders have caused irreversible damage to Jaitley's name and credibility.
The Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) on Friday issued a fresh notice to traffic police over cases in which two women had to deliver babies in public vehicles due to traffic snarls in the city during last year's Indo-Africa Summit.
Months after being released from juvenile home due to good conduct, a 17-year-old has been again held for murdering an elderly woman in Delhi.
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part IV
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Desh Da Swaad: Discover the taste of Bhopal
- Gujarat: Indian Coast Guard detains Pakistani boat off coast
- Ranchi: Central Coalfields Limited workers ride bicycles to curb pollution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- Zee Media special report on International Fleet Review
- West Bengal: Policemen take up responsibility to educate poor children
- Watch : Top 25
- Brazil: Pets parade with their owners in Carnival
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly
- Indian Premier League: List of players bought by franchises at Saturday's auction
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Indian cricketers are getting married in Twenty20 mode
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- Are you up for Sidharth-Alia-Fawad's 'Kapoor and Sons' tongue twister challenge?
- Hindu Mahasabha to sue LK Advani for demolishing 'Ram Lalla' temple in Ayodhya
- India showcases naval might at International Fleet Review
- BSF guns down 2 Pakistani, 2 Indian drug smugglers near border in Punjab