Questioning Arvind Kejriwal on his holding both the posts of Chief Minister and AAP's national convener might have led to L Ramdas's removal as internal Lokpal, feels the former party ombudsman.
Water supply at Wazirabad area in the city was affected for nearly three days, because of damage suffered by a water rising main of the Delhi Jal Board (DJB), due to "construction work" carried by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).
Aam Aadmi Party MLA from south Delhi's RK Puram, Pramila Tokas, has filed an FIR against a Munirka village resident accusing him of outraging her modesty at a local temple and threatening her husband.
Delhi government on Saturday denied that it had issued any cabinet note proposing to buy high-tech equipment for surveillance by its anti-corruption branch (ACB).
National Students` Union of India (NSUI) members on Saturday staged a protest here against the ban imposed by Indian institute of Technology (IIT) Madras on a student`s group by for allegedly criticizing Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Three youth, including an MBA from Singapore, were arrested for alleged drug trafficking after 275 gm of 'Amphetamine', a banned drug worth Rs 30 lakh, was recovered from them.
Congress on Saturday sought Delhi government's explanation on reports that it was mulling purchasing high-end equipments for surveillance, as it expressed apprehension that the ruling AAP may use such a facility to snoop on its political opponents.
Delhiites sweated it out under a scorching sun today with the mercury rising two notches above the season's average to 42.6 degrees Celsius.
With offline registration yet to open up for its 54,000 seats, Delhi University has received more than one lakh online applications for admission to various undergraduate courses offered by the premier institute.
Delhi Chief Minister (CM) Arvind Kejriwal, Deputy CM Manish Sisodia and some other AAP leaders, accused in cases relating to alleged unlawful assembly during the protests by Aam Aadmi Party in 2012, were on Saturday exempted from personal appearance by a court here.
Aam Aadmi Party and BJP on Saturday trained guns at each other as they engaged in vociferous protests on separate issues in the national capital inviting police action.
A court here on Saturday granted exemption to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal from personal appearance in a case related to protest outside former Delhi chief minister Sheila Dikshit's residence in December 2012.
Delhi Assembly Speaker Ram Niwas Goel appeared before a court here on Saturday in a 2008 rioting case.
A day after a media report claimed that Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government is planning to buy snooping equipment for its Anti-Corruption Branch, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) workers staged a protest outside the Delhi Chief Minister’s residence on Saturday.
Accusing the Delhi government of violating all laid down norms and procedures, Congress on Friday alleged that Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is appointing AAP's volunteers in the city government's administration.
Four masked robbers allegedly looted gold ornaments worth lakhs of rupees from a jewelry shop after opening fire on its owner in Mansarovar area of East Delhi this evening, police said.
Hailing the Central Administrative Tribunal's (CAT) recent order on IFS officer Sanjeev Chaturvedi, Aam Aadmi Party on Friday said it should act as an "eye-opener" for the BJP-led Centre.
DDA on Friday suspended three senior officials and ordered cancellation of all bookings for marriages and other functions in the wake of a sting operation by a private channel that alleged a nexus between the housing authority officials and tent suppliers.
A 30-year-old wife of a software engineer allegedly poisoned her two minor children before she committed suicide by hanging herself from the ceiling fan in east Delhi's Shakarpur area.
Both the Centre and the Delhi Government on Friday failed to get total relief from courts in their current battle over AAP government's right to appoint senior bureaucrats to key posts.
Food adulterators will face life imprisonment under a new provision envisaged by the Delhi government aimed at combating adulteration, it was announced on Friday.
A 35-year-old unidentified man committed suicide by jumping onto a Delhi Metro rail track here on Friday evening, police said.
Cluster Innovation Centre (CIC) started in 2011 by University of Delhi is an institute that provides a platform to the young innovators.
In the midst of the ongoing stand-off between the Delhi Lt Governor and the AAP government, the Centre Friday said it has no intention to run the city government through anyone but is conscious of its Constitutional responsibility and committed to uphold it.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government in Delhi on Friday accused the NDA Government of trying to discredit it and using conspiracies to create obstacles in the smooth functioning of the city administration in the aftermath of the union home ministry's notification that backed Lieutenant Governor (LG) Najeeb Jung on postings of officers.
Three men have been sentenced to 10 years rigorous imprisonment by a Delhi court for gang-raping and kidnapping a 14-year-old girl from outside her school.
A fire broke out in the fifth floor of Udyog Bhawan on Friday following which five fire tenders were rushed to contain it.
The Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB) on Friday assured that there was no radioactive substance leak at Delhi Airport, which led to panic at the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport here early this morning.
A minor fire broke out at the Udyog Bhavan bulding in the national capital on Friday morning. The incident took place on the fifth floor of the building.
Delhiites woke up to a partly cloudy sky Friday morning with the weatherman predicting possibility of dust storms and thunderstorms in some areas of the city during the later part of the day.
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- UP: Govt to distribute free sanitary napkins to all girls in school
- Delhi HC turns down plea challenging LG Jung's authority
- DNA: Blow to Kejriwal, Delhi High Court backs LG
- IIT Madras bans Dalit students forum for 'criticising' PM Modi
- DNA: Exploitation of migrant workers in Qatar
- Radioactive nuclear medicine leak detected at Delhi's IGI Airport
- IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani hits back, challenges Rahul Gandhi to a debate
- MHA notification: SC issues notice to Delhi govt
- Railways may hike AC class fares from June 1, 2015
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 29, 2015
- Protests outside IIT-Madras against ban on students' group
- Special: Heart-wrenching tales of elderly people in old age homes
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere
- Bihar board 12th Arts result to be declared today soon
- BSEB (biharboard.ac.in & biharboard.bih.nic.in): Bihar board 12th Arts result to be declared tomorrow on May 30
- Dangerous levels of toxins in Delhi's air as heat and dust intensify
- Maggi noodles controversy: Case to be filed against Nestle in UP today
- US formally removes Cuba from terror blacklist in landmark move
- Top 5 places to eat in Delhi University's campuses
- Arrival of Monsoon over Kerala delayed by 2-3 days: Met Department
- Log on to ahsec.nic.in: AHSEC 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 10 am
- Govt committed to One Rank, One Pension: PM Narendra Modi
- If Congress was pro-poor, why does poverty still exist in India, asks PM Narendra Modi