The alert has asked police organisations in the national capital and adjoining areas like Noida, Ghaziabad and Gurgaon to take all "preventive and precautionary" measures to effectively thwart any terrorist sponsored attacks.
The Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) on Sunday attacked the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), accusing it of having "anti-women character" after its Okhla legislator Amanatullah Khan was arrested for threatening a woman.
It's huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal as another AAP MLA has been arrested by Delhi Police on Sunday.
The AAP rubbished the charges that its Okhla MLA Amanantullah Khan allegedly misbehaved with a woman.
Delhi Police has filed three separate chargesheets accusing three lawyers and suspended BJP legislator O.P. Sharma of the violence in the Patiala House Court
A 25-year-old woman has been arrested for the murder of a senior citizen at his flat in Samachar Apartments in east Delhi`s Mayur Vihar, police said on Saturday.
Intelligence officials have warned that the terrorists are possibly trying to target the Delhi Police, a report said on Saturday.
Judicial officer Pratap Singh Malik on Friday tried to commit suicide by taking sleeping pills.
The city woke up to a warm morning today with the minimum temperature being recorded at 29.5 degrees Celsius, two notches above the season's average.
A 27-year-old car thief, who specialised in stealing high-end cars, reportedly to impress his girl friends and was inspired by Bollywood character "Bunty Chor", was arrested on Thursday.
The Bharatiya Janata Party on Thursday demanded the Election Commission's intervention to derecognise the Aam Aadmi Party after the suicide by an AAP woman worker who had claimed sexual harassment by a party colleague.
Congress President Sonia Gandhi will flag off a three-day bus yatra to Uttar Pradesh here on July 23.
A special court on Thursday sought CBI's response on the bail pleas of two persons arrested in a corruption case involving Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's former Principal Secretary Rajendra Kumar.
A total of 122 pilots tested positive for alcohol during pre-flight medical check-ups between 2013 and June 30 this year, the government said told Lok Sabha on Thursday.
To woo voters in the Hindi heartland ahead of polls, Congress on Thursday announced a three-day bus yatra "27 saal UP behaal", starting July 23 from Delhi to Kanpur.
The Union Home Ministry on Thursday countered the Arvind Kejriwal government's "campaign" that required bureaucrats were not provided to it, saying 86 officers at the senior level were provided to the city administration against the sanctioned strength of 83.
The video shows a couple, stuck in traffic jam post heavy rain in Delhi, romancing each other.
Ahead of his visit to Una to meet Dalits who were thrashed brutally for skinning a dead cow, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) convener Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday exhorted all community members to unite in the fight against Gujarat BJP's oppressive regime.
The NHRC has taken suo motu cognizance of a media report that both the hands of a ten-year-old girl had to be amputated at Delhi`s Safdarjung Hospital following severe burn injuries due to shock from a high voltage.
Sisodia received Kejriwal's advice after he inaugurated a newly-constructed college building.
A woman Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) worker committed suicide after a party member, who she accused of sexually harassing her, was released on bail. Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia has ordered a magisterial probe into the matter.
Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) chief Swati Maliwal on Wednesday criticised Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi for sleeping in Parliament when the sensitive issue of women safety was being discussed.
Union minister Uma Bharti on Wednesday made a pitch for the use of Hindi in administrative works, saying it is "shameful" that the people of the country are yet to free themselves from the "slavery" of English language even after 68 years of Independence.
Former Delhi law minister Jitender Singh Tomar on Wednesday moved the Delhi High Court seeking closure of fake degree case against him on the ground that he was already facing prosecution in a criminal case on the same issue.
The family members of the woman claimed that she had gone into depression after her alleged molester, a party colleague, was released on bail.
Controversies in connection with allegations against AAP MLAs fail to die down!
Bharti already faces a chargesheet for attempting to kill his wife Lipika Mitra and inflicting cruelty on her in a domestic violence case.
In her police complaint, Aam Aadmi Party worker had accused one of her party colleagues Ramesh Wadhwa of harassing her continuously.
Taking a strong exception to Pakistan observing "Black Day" to express solidarity with the people of Kashmir, Minister of State in the Prime Minister`s Office (PMO) Jitendra Singh on Wednesday said Islamabad should first look into human rights violations in Balochistan before pointing fingers at others.
The Delhi government today ordered a magisterial probe into the alleged suicide of Aam Aadmi Party woman activist in Narela area of Outer Delhi. Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia has asked North Delhi's district magistrate to investigate the matter.
- Why has patriotism became a bane in Kashmir?
- Why has patriotism became a bane in Kashmir? Part II
- Why has patriotism became a bane in Kashmir? Part III
- Why has patriotism became a bane in Kashmir? Part IV
- Why has patriotism became a bane in Kashmir? Part V
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir?
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir? Part II
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir? Part III
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra show on importance of 'Social media networking'
- No trace of missing IAF AN-32 plane as yet
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking
- Multiple deaths reported in Munich shopping centre shooting, police operation underway
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg seals deal as Lewis Hamilton crashes out in Friday Practice
- Tour de France: Chris Froome extends lead despite crash as Romain Bardet wins stage
- Missing IAF plane: Parrikar likely to visit Chennai tomorrow
- SHOCKING: FC Goa co-owners Dempo, Salgaocar 'quit' Indian Super League
- WHO, World Bank report urges healthcare reforms in China
- IMF boss Lagarde to stand trial over $400 mn Tapie payout
- CBI arrests man who forged PM Modi's signature
- Turkey detains almost 300 presidential guards: Official
- SC notice to EC on procedure for unseating lawmaker upon conviction
- Communal clash in Gujarat kills one
- IAF's AN-32 transport aircraft with 29 on board goes missing; massive search operation launched
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test: Cook, Root tons help hosts post 314/4 on Day 1