Trouble brews for AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan, who is also accused of molesting and sexually harrassing a woman in Delhi.
A fire broke out on Wednesday in a building in the national capital, authorities said.
Manipur's JR Philemon was found dead in room no 171 of the Brahmaputra Hostel of the Jawaharlal Nehru University.
The deceased identified as J.R Philemon, resident of Manipur, was found dead students and security guards on Tuesday evening, when some students noticed foul smell coming from his room.
Sacked AAP minister Sandeep Kumar, arrested on charges of rape, moved a Delhi court on Tuesday seeking bail.
The Delhi government said on Tuesday that it will develop five kilometres of riverfront along the Yamuna at a cost of Rs 200 crore.
The Home Ministry on Tuesday sought a detailed report from the Special Cell of Delhi Police after a low-intensity blast in Naya Bazar in the Chandni Chowk market in the national capital killed one person and injured at least five others.
Home Minister Rajnath Singh spoke to Delhi Police Commissioner Alok Verma over the death of a person in an explosion in north Delhi's Naya Bazar area here today.
One person was killed and several others were left injured after a low-intensity blast took place in the busy Chandni Chowk market in New Delhi on Tuesday morning.
With no trace of missing JNU student Najeeb Ahmed for over 10 days, Delhi Police on Monday announced an increase in reward for any information leading to him from Rs 50,000 to one lakh even as agitating students knocked at the doors of Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung over the issue.
Sisodia suspended the licence of one of the stores for violating terms of the licence. The store was sealed as well.
An eyewitness account has come to the fore allegedly revealing how the events unfolded on the night before JNU Najeeb Ahmad went missing.
The body of a 28-year-old married woman was found hanging in south Delhi's Katwariya Sarai area on Monday, with her family members alleging that she was murdered and tortured by her husband and in-laws, police said.
A 22-year-old woman was allegedly stabbed by a man at the MG Road station of Delhi Metro network here today.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) convenor Arvind Kejriwal on Monday alleged that BJP ally Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) was funding Punjab Congress leader, Captain Amarinder Singh`s, poll campaign.
The incident was reported at about 10:30 PM on October 21 when on-duty CISF officials detected the live bullet of 9mm caliber gun in the lady's bag, when she was undergoing security check before taking a flight to New York.
The Delhi Police on Sunday arrested at least 32 persons after busting an illegal casino running at the national capital in the wee hours of Sunday.
"Today the cabinet decided that every department of the Delhi government will submit a proposal to regularise contractual employees working with them by Nov 15,” Kejriwal said.
As a mob of around 30 students rained blows, abuses and communal slurs on JNU student Najeeb Ahmed on the night of October 14, some of them could be heard saying tauntingly, "Issko 72 houron ke paas bhejna hai (We will send him to 72 virgins)".
The Delhi Government on Saturday maintained that there is no threat to human beings from the bird flu scare in the national capital, adding that the strain of the virus is less infective.
A minor fire broke out at children's ward of Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital here on Saturday, and all 15 children admitted were safely evacuated, officials said.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Friday filed a criminal complaint against Union Sports Minister and Bhartiye Janta Party MP Vijay Goel for alleged tax evasion and corruption.
The Supreme Court on Friday pulled up the Arvind Kejriwal-led AAP government over tonnes of garbage lying on Delhi streets.
"The people come and go and parties have independent process. There is no importance of a person in a political and social struggle. Rita Ji knows best why she joined the Bharatiya Janata Party. But the identity of the BJP in Uttar Pradesh is of communal disharmony,"BSP leader Sudheendra Bhadauria told ANI.
A Delhi Police constable hung himself to death owing to alleged mental harassment by his in-laws, police said on Friday.
JNU students will on Friday hold a protest outside the Home Ministry to press the authorities to expedite search for missing student Najeeb Ahmed.
Asharam, a property dealer and Vice President of the BJP's SC/ST Cell in the Kirari area, was shot twice by unidentified assailant around 8.45 pm on Wednesday.
Delhi Police on Thursday constituted a special investigation team (SIT) to trace a missing JNU hostel inmate following a direction from Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh as protests by a section of students raged on in the campus over alleged inaction by authorities.
A student named Najeeb Ahmed had gone missing on the night of October 14 from the university hostel Mahi-Mandvi after a brawl with a few ABVP students.
A student named Najeeb Ahmed had gone missing on the night of October 14 from the university after a brawl with a few ABVP students.
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Agra: Three boys beat up railway ticket checker in moving train
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- DNA: Today in History | October 24, 2016
- Everything is fine in Samajwadi Party, says Shivpal Singh Yadav
- Manipur: CM Okram Ibobi Singh escapes unhurt as militants open fire
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya – Part II
- DNA: Today in History | October 25, 2016
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Cyrus Mistry removed as Chairman of Tata Sons; Ratan Tata is interim boss
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured
- Sushant Singh Rajput's Twitter commentary of MS Dhoni's innings at Mohali is a Must Read
- Harbhajan Singh angers MS Dhoni fans with his birthday wish for Wriddhiman Saha
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Video of that exact moment when explosion took place in Naya Bazar of Delhi's Chandni Chowk - WATCH
- On Wriddhiman Saha's birthday, Virender Sehwag unleashes another gem on Twitter