Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal met Lt Governor Najeeb Jung on Tuesday for the first time after a stand-off began between the two over postings and transfers of bureaucrats.
The central government has encroached upon the rights of the Delhi Assembly by issuing a notification curbing the powers of the AAP government, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia said on Tuesday.
Affirming that there would be no interference by the Centre in the functioning of the Delhi government, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said on Tuesday that everybody should work within the constitutional framework.
Bharatiya Janata Party on Tuesday said the Centre's differences with Arvind Kejriwal government were due to their different interpretation of the Constitution and the matter will be settled by court.
A fire broke out in Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain's office at the Delhi secretariat on Tuesday, an official said, adding there were no casualties.
On the first anniversary of the Narendra Modi-led NDA government at the Centre, the Youth Congress carried out a unique protest in the national capital on Tuesday.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government in Delhi has convened a two-day emergency session of the Legislative Assembly beginning Tuesday amid a bitter fight between Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung.
Delhi government on Monday effected a bureaucratic reshuffle of nine senior officials.
The Delhi High Court on Monday issued notice to Union Home Ministry on an activist's plea seeking quashing of the FIR lodged against him for screening the controversial banned documentary 'India's Daughter'.
Delhi government on Monday announced expansion and improvement of infrastructure of government educational institutions with more teachers along with formation of a committee to regulate private schools admission and fees.
In news which will gladden DU admission seekers, the varsity is mulling an increase of around 2,000 undergraduate seats in its various courses.
Amid confrontation between the Centre and Delhi government, the AAP on Monday fired a fresh salvo at Centre over the statehood issue and said since 1992 the saffron party have been vociferous on its demand for complete statehood for the national capital, but has now taken a U-turn.
The Union Home Ministry will first study the Delhi High Court's observation on Monday terming as "suspects" its recent notification barring the city government's anti-corruption branch (ACB) from acting against its officers in criminal offences before commenting on it.
A dreaded criminal, involved in over 20 cases of murder, attempt to murder and robbery, has been arrested along with four of his accomplices, police said on Monday.
He cannot see the world around him but that did not deter 18-year-old Tapas Bhardwaj from chasing his dreams as he aced CBSE 12th Board exams scoring 91.4 percent marks and topping his school where he studied with normal children.
In a shot in the arm for the AAP government, the Delhi High Court on Monday termed as "suspect" the Centre's recent notification barring Delhi government's anti- corruption branch (ACB) from acting against its officers in criminal offences and held that the LG cannot act in his discretion.
Former Aam Admi Party leader Yogendra Yadav on Monday said Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal lacks political acumen to confront the Centre on the issue of full statehood status for Delhi.
A Delhi court has directed the CBI Director to consider the plea of a sitting Congress MLA of Haryana and a prosecution witness in a disproportionate assets case, allegedly involving INLD chief OP Chautala's son Abhay, for providing adequate security to him and his family alleging threat from the accused.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and his ministers will hold a public meeting in Connaught Place on Monday to mark 100 days of the Aam Aadmi Party government in capital.
A Delhi court on Monday extended till June 6 the judicial custody of a woman and her son, who had allegedly beaten to death a 42-year-old DTC driver of a bus which had grazed past his bike.
Former Aam Admi Party leader Yogendra Yadav said on Monday that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal lacks political acumen to confront the Centre on the issue of full statehood status for Delhi.
The CBSE class 12 results 2015 declared for all regions here on Monday show a drop in the number of cheating cases in Delhi, authorities said.
Contractual teachers of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) protested here on Monday against the AAP Government's inaction on their demand for permanent employment and release of more funds for timely payment of salaries.
An Afghan woman was among two persons arrested for allegedly trying to smuggle in gold valued at about Rs 73 lakh at the international airport here.
M Gayatri from the New Greenfield Public School located in south Delhi's Saket has topped the CBSE Class 12 Board Exams with 496 marks out of a total 500.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will meet commissioners and representatives of employees' unions of the civic bodies of Delhi on June 1 to resolve the issue of non-payment of salaries, a statement said on Monday.
Bharatiya Janata Party ( BJP) leader Satish Upadhyay on Monday described the Arvind Kejriwal-led Delhi Government's 100 day rule as a failed effort to resolve the issues of the common people.
A minor fire broke out at the registrar's office in Delhi University's South Campus on Monday.
Delhi Chief Secretary KK Sharma, who had gone on a short leave, has resumed charge with effect from Monday.
CBSE Class 12th Results 2015 will be announced on Monday, May 25, 2015 by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- CBSE Board 12th XII Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced today at 12 Noon
- Kejriwal lists AAP govt's achievements of 100 days, slams Centre's 'dictatorial attitude'
- Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party changes its logo