The AAP on Wednesday announced its candidates, which includes two girls, for the high-pitched Delhi University Students Union (DUSU) elections that will be held on September 11.
Setting the ball rolling for appointing a new Lokaukta, the AAP government has sent a list of five former judges to the Chief Justice of Delhi High Court for the post even as it stressed the need for an amendment to the existing Lokayukta Act.
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Wednesday questioned the LG's reported move to "sanction" filing of the charge sheet in connection with alleged multi- crore CNG fitness scam.
The Centre on Wednesday claimed in Delhi High Court that none of the banned Pakistani TV channels were being allowed to be broadcast in India.
The Delhi University Students' Union (DUSU) polls entered the second phase with the conclusion of the nomination process on Wednesday in which a total of 169 applications were found valid.
Four death row convicts in the December 16 gang-rape and murder case were on Wednesday awarded 10-year rigorous imprisonment in a separate robbery case by a Delhi court, which said they do not deserve any leniency.
Former Law Minister Kapil Mishra on Wednesday sought to delink the AAP government's decision to divest him of the law department with his recommendation to register an FIR against former Delhi Chief Minister Shiela Dikshit.
AAP government is acting in a "preconceived manner" and creating an "unnecessary impasse" in order to prevent Delhi's Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) from functioning in accordance with law, the Centre told Delhi High Court on Wednesday.
The Millenium City witnessed another shootout on Wednesday with one person sustaining injuries.
Delhi Commission for Women chairperson Swati Maliwal on Wednesday appealed to Delhi Government to convene a meeting of the state-level coordination committee, constituted to combat trafficking and rehabilitation of sex workers.
Delhi government on Wednesday effected a major bureaucratic reshuffle involving 16 IAS officers and three other officials.
Commuters had a harrowing time today in the national capital as a large number autorickshaws and taxis went off the roads during a one-day strike against the 'City Taxi' scheme launched by the AAP government.
A woman who sued Uber after accusing one of its drivers of raping her in India has voluntarily ended her lawsuit against the company, according to a court filing on Tuesday.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday appealed to students of Delhi University to start honest politics in the coming Delhi University Students Union (DUSU) polls.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has written a letter to Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung, terming as "unconstitutional" his order to demolish shanties in the capital.
The Delhi transport department today issued notices to 12 schools after finding that private van operators ferrying their students were carrying more than the permitted capacity for that particular category of service.
The AAP govt has issued a circular for bureaucrats which has enumerated how to behave with lawmakers among other things.
Delhi government on Tuesday effected a major bureaucratic reshuffle involving 16 IAS officers and three other officials.
Ahead of Delhi University Students' Union (DUSU) polls, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia today said the AAP government will launch its higher education loan scheme for students on September 8.
A man accused of threatening the public with a dagger has been acquitted by a Delhi court, which said the possibility of the arm being planted by the police could not be ruled out.
Sangam Vihar MLA Pankaj Pushkar on Tuesday protested against the Aam Aadmi Party ( AAP) Government in Delhi for neglecting the demands of the people of his constituency on dengue deaths.
Two days after the party expelled two of its Punjab MPs over "anti-party activities", dissident AAP MLA Pankaj Pushkar today announced his decision to launch an agitation against the Delhi government over lack of facilities in unauthorised colonies.
Sixteen samples of drugs procured from ten government hospitals in the national capital did not pass the test of Delhi's Drug Control Department between April 2010 and March 2015, according to an RTI reply.
The Delhi government will set up a separate North East India cell and monitoring Committe. The decision has been the by the Aam Aadmi Party government after a delegation of members of the North Eastern states residing in Delhi meeting with the Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal on Monday.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday announced that free Wi-Fi facility would soon be provided to commuters in Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) buses.
The Delhi High Court on Monday asked the government to consider allotting a suitable bungalow to Congress MP Kumari Selja for which she is entitled, with the and former union minister saying she would vacate her present larger bungalow by September 16.
Tihar Jail authorities on Monday told a Delhi court that security of jailed gangster Neeraj Bawana, who along with six others allegedly assaulted and killed two members of a rival gang in a jail van, has been beefed up after the incident.
Notwithstanding strict laws against defacement of public places, posters of student leaders often backed by major political parties can be seen in subways, on flyovers, overbridges and walls across the capital in run-up to Delhi University Students Union (DUSU) election.
In yet another reshuffle in the Delhi government, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia was given the additional charge of the Law Ministry.
A man accused of raping a 12-year -old girl has been convicted by a Delhi court which relied on her testimony despite her varied statements, saying her conduct was "highly natural" as any child who has undergone such a trauma would not like to recall the incident.
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- If Bihar marches forward, then nation will also progress: PM Modi
- Watch: CCTV footage of open firing on a liquor shop in Jabalpur
- DNA: Manipur in boil, but where is the media!
- LPG cylinders without subsidy now Rs. 25.50 less in Delhi
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @12:00 pm
- Auto-taxi strike in Delhi on Wednesday against govt's new taxi services
- Bihar polls: PM Modi to address Parivartan rally in Bhagalpur today
- 10 trade unions observe nationwide strike
- Delhi: Auto, taxi unions go off roads on September 2
- Is the country really discriminating against Muslim population? - Part II
- Fresh FIR against Radhe Maa on complaint by Dolly Bindra
- Breaking: Watch the latest Bollywood news!
- Nitish Kumar responds to Narendra Modi's Parivartan rally
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Is Sheena Bora alive?
- Dinesh Karthik sues automobile designer Dilip Chhabria: Report
- AAP MLA Pankaj Pushkar protests against Delhi Govt
- Ind vs SL, 3rd Test: Ferocious Ishant Sharma enters 200-wicket club
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?
- Viral video: Watch three-year-old attempting to break board for taekwondo belt
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sidharth, Katrina's movie gets new title!
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred
- After ‘Baahubali’, ‘Rudhramadevi’ to enthral moviegoers!