The sudden jump has now taken the number of vector-borne disease cases recorded this month to 62 till July 23.
She how her mother reacts?
The AAP said the arrest of its MLAs reflects BJP's "political bankruptcy" and cowardice".
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Monday said it will move the Delhi High Court against the arrest of its legislators by Delhi Police in false cases.
A special court on Monday sought CBI's reply on the bail plea of an accused, arrested in a corruption case involving Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's former Principal Secretary Rajendra Kumar.
During the discussion, Baig reportedly said, “The Indian Armed Forces will be driven away from Kashmir by Pakistani forces like dogs.”
AAP leader Sanjay Singh on Monday blamed the central government for initiating a probe against its MP Bhagwant Mann for alleged breach of parliament's security.
Trinamool Congress on Monday staged a walk out of Rajya Sabha demanding a statement from Prime Minister Narendra Modi over growing attacks against dalits.
Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) on Monday moved a privilege motion in Rajya Sabha against Congress leaders Jairam Ramesh and Renuka Chowdhury for allegedly misbehaving with SAD member and union minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal.
In yet another setback to Arvind Kejriwal-led AAP, a case has been filed against AAP workers for preventing emergency vehicle's movement.
The Delhi Police arrested Daya Shankar, the main accused, from Burari, after receiving a notice from the Delhi Commission for Women.
In yet another shocking incident of sexual assault on minor, a 30-year-old man has raped a four-year-old girl in Delhi.
A special CBI court will on Monday pronounce its order on the bail plea of suspended Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s Principal Secretary Rajendra Kumar in a corruption case.
The alert has asked police organisations in the national capital and adjoining areas like Noida, Ghaziabad and Gurgaon to take all "preventive and precautionary" measures to effectively thwart any terrorist sponsored attacks.
The Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) on Sunday attacked the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), accusing it of having "anti-women character" after its Okhla legislator Amanatullah Khan was arrested for threatening a woman.
It's huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal as another AAP MLA has been arrested by Delhi Police on Sunday.
The AAP rubbished the charges that its Okhla MLA Amanantullah Khan allegedly misbehaved with a woman.
Delhi Police has filed three separate chargesheets accusing three lawyers and suspended BJP legislator O.P. Sharma of the violence in the Patiala House Court
A 25-year-old woman has been arrested for the murder of a senior citizen at his flat in Samachar Apartments in east Delhi`s Mayur Vihar, police said on Saturday.
Intelligence officials have warned that the terrorists are possibly trying to target the Delhi Police, a report said on Saturday.
Judicial officer Pratap Singh Malik on Friday tried to commit suicide by taking sleeping pills.
The city woke up to a warm morning today with the minimum temperature being recorded at 29.5 degrees Celsius, two notches above the season's average.
A 27-year-old car thief, who specialised in stealing high-end cars, reportedly to impress his girl friends and was inspired by Bollywood character "Bunty Chor", was arrested on Thursday.
The Bharatiya Janata Party on Thursday demanded the Election Commission's intervention to derecognise the Aam Aadmi Party after the suicide by an AAP woman worker who had claimed sexual harassment by a party colleague.
Congress President Sonia Gandhi will flag off a three-day bus yatra to Uttar Pradesh here on July 23.
A special court on Thursday sought CBI's response on the bail pleas of two persons arrested in a corruption case involving Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's former Principal Secretary Rajendra Kumar.
A total of 122 pilots tested positive for alcohol during pre-flight medical check-ups between 2013 and June 30 this year, the government said told Lok Sabha on Thursday.
To woo voters in the Hindi heartland ahead of polls, Congress on Thursday announced a three-day bus yatra "27 saal UP behaal", starting July 23 from Delhi to Kanpur.
The Union Home Ministry on Thursday countered the Arvind Kejriwal government's "campaign" that required bureaucrats were not provided to it, saying 86 officers at the senior level were provided to the city administration against the sanctioned strength of 83.
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part IV
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part V
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy?
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy? - Part II
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Bank hacks raise fears of cyber attacks
- Olympics: Medal-deprived India battles poor facilities
- Security at Olympics "robust", says IOC chief
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Major water crisis in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula - Know reason behind it
- Two Mexican kidnappers sentenced to 520 years in prison
- California wildfire spreads to over 11,000 acres
- After Gujarat, Dalits attacked in Karnataka's Chikkamagaluru for storing beef; seven Bajrang Dal activists booked
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- This herbal combo packs powerful punch against colon cancer
- Twist in tale! Lalit Modi to install son Ruchir as Rajasthan Cricket Association boss