Stepping up the attack on ruling AAP over the Janlokpal Bill, Prashant Bhushan on Sunday said that the proposed legislation is "completely" different from its previous 2014 version.
Kejriwal took to Twitter and wrote, “Many CMs complaining of unconstitutional interference by Governors to favour BJP. Is this coop federalism?”
St Stephen's Principal Valson Thampu has called for giving a major say to Church of North India in the functioning of the college.
New Delhi is under a serious threat of aerial strikes from different terror outfits including the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), the Ministry of Home Affairs said.
Prashant Bhushan, a noted lawyer, said the bill "thrashes" all the principles of an independent Lokpal and it is "worse than a Jokepal".
The decision was taken at a Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal at his residence.
The AAP government will soon be coming up with a policy to allot land for office of all political parties in the national capital, Delhi Development Minister Gopal Rai on Friday said.
The Delhi government on Friday said that it does not have any proposal to ban liquor in the national capital as of now.
The Delhi government on Friday tabled a Bill seeking to do away with the no-detention policy till Class VIII by amending relevant sections of the Right to Education Act, which it said are "prohibiting" quality education in schools.
Buying a car or hiring a farmhouse in the city is all set to get costlier, as the North Delhi Municipal Corporation on Friday approved the hike in one-time parking fee for vehicles and doubling of the charge for mansions used as wedding venues.
Cops hide behind trees, traffic rule violators, Delhi Traffic Police constables, Delhi Traffic Police, failure in traffic management, Delhi High Court.
AAP legislator Alka Lamba reiterated her demand for revocation of BJP lawmaker O.P. Sharma`s membership of the assembly.
The suspension bars Pushkar from partaking in the Assembly's proceedings today and on November 30.
As scores of protesters tried to scale the barricades at the protest site, police used water canons to disperse them.
The Delhi Police early on Friday managed to arrest the driver of the cash van who fled last night with a whopping Rs 22.5 crore from a godown in the Okhla Industrial Area.
The Delhi Government has substituted the word 'Lt Governor' with 'Government of NCT of Delhi' as a reference to the expression 'Government' in the Delhi (Right of Citizen to Time Bound Delivery of Services) Act, 2011, which was amended on Thursday.
Even though there is no confirmation from the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) on Narendra Modi becoming the chief guest at the Jamia Millia Islamia's annual convocation, there is already a sense of resentment over his possible visit among students of the university.
Violation of labour norms in the national capital will attract stringent punishment like higher fines and imprisonment, Delhi Labour Minister Gopal Rai said on Thursday, as he introduced a bill which provided several new rules for welfare of workers.
In what could be the biggest cash heist in the national capital, the driver of a cash transit van allegedly fled with around Rs 22.5 crore from southeast Delhi's Govindpuri area on Thursday.
Delhi minister Gopal Rai said that India does not need foreign investment for achieving progress.
Delhi Assembly on Thursday passed the Delhi (Right Of Citizen To Time Bound Delivery of Services) Amendment Bill, a piece of legislation that will automatically deduct salaries of babus in cases of delay in delivering government services on their part.
A HC bench issued notice to Delhi government and CBSE and sought their replies on the plea by some persons claiming to be alumni of schools run by DPSS.
The ads were published by the Arvind Kejriwal-led Delhi government to commemorate the adoption of Constitution.
Continuing his support for Bollywood actor Aamir Khan whose "intolerance" remarks triggered controversy, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday said he is proud of him.
Effective policing and lack of adequate number of police personnel at the airport here encourage touts and illegal activities, bringing a bad name to the country, a Delhi court said on Wednesday holding an auto driver guilty of alluring passengers outside the arrival hall.
The Delhi Commission for Women on Tuesday issued a notice to the Deputy Commissioner of Police (police control room) over poor response of the 'PCR 100' helpline number.
Slamming OP Sharma for using derogatory remark against AAP legislator Alka Lamba, Delhi Assembly Speaker Ramniwas Goel on Tuesday said the BJP MLA's "shameful act" has violated the decorum of House.
A group of persons allegedly vandalised the car of Aam Aadmi Party MLA Sharad Chauhan after a scuffle between them and the men accompanying the Narela legislator at outer Delhi's Bakoli village, police said on Tuesday.
BJP lawmaker OP Sharma was suspended from the Delhi Assembly for making derogatory remarks about his AAP counterpart Alka Lamba in an incident that led to uproar in the house.
- Watch: Amateur footage of a boy falling from Mumbai local train
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- ISI agent arrested by STF in Uttar Pradesh
- Prashant Bhushan ridicules Arvind Kejriwal's Janlokpal
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Syed Ahmed Bukhari takes a jibe at Azam Khan
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Is Arvind Kejriwal deceiving people by diluting the clauses of Jan Lokpal?
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- The 'struggle' of Kashimiri Pandits
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Turkey: Prominent human rights activist killed in attack
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Sunny Leone's 'Baby Doll' in 'Mastizaade'?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- See inside: Gorgeous Kajol, Kareena, Alia on Vogue cover!
- No protest against Modi, he is our PM: Jamia's media co-ordinator on convocation row
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos – Players to watch out for