Amid allegations of attempts to hush up a molestation row in St Stephen's College, its principal Valson Thampu on Saturday said it was not for him but the victim to go to police.
Aam Aadmi Party leader Mayank Gandhi on Saturday hit back at critics who accused the party of delaying Jan Lokpal Bill and putting it into cold storage.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Sanjay Singh on Saturday said that it was not right for the MLAs to demand a hike in pay when the farmers in the country were committing suicide.
Delhi government is mulling introducing 'smart comfort taxis' in the national capital which will not only be eco-friendly but also a cheaper alternative to auto rickshaws.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Saturday called for an open debate regarding the MLAs allowance hike issue, adding that the party needed to get rid of the 'swindlers' first.
Amid a raging controversy over the alleged molestation at St Stephen's College, HRD Ministry Saturday asked UGC to take "appropriate measure" to ensure the institute's Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) completes the enquiry "expeditiously" and "impartially".
BJP on Saturday attacked Arvind Kejriwal-led government in Delhi, saying the Aam Aadmi Party has lost its credibility as the expectations with which people voted for it have been "shattered".
With one of its MLAs arrested in an alleged fake degree case, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Saturday said there is no mechanism with any political party to examine the degrees of its party members.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLA Saurabh Bhardwaj on Saturday said that the legislators, who do not have an alternative source of income, are facing 'financial challenges' and called for a debate on the issue of their salary hike.
Delhi Police on Saturday seized over four quintals of cannabis (gaanja).
The Congress on Saturday slammed the Arvind Kejriwal-led AAP Government over salary hike of its MLAs saying that it was evident the Delhi Chief Minister keeping any of the promises he had made to the people.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLA Saurabh Bhardwaj on Saturday said that no party MLA has demanded pay hike.
Jat bodies on Friday threatened to seal Haryana border along Delhi and cut off all supplies to the national capital if the Union government fails to implement reservation for the community before September 28.
Delhi University aspirants have reasons to cheer as admission to popular courses such as B Com and Economics Honors are still up for grabs in the third cut-off list announced by the varsity on Friday.
Delhi Metro had to hop over busy Northern Railway tracks and a PWD flyover along the Outer Ring Road to build the over 4 km-long extension of its Yellow Line till Samaypur Badli, trial runs for which began on Friday.
A Gurgaon resident, who was shocked to discover a bill of Rs 75 crore for his residence, has alleged that the error has still not been corrected by the electricity board.
With the arrest of one person, police on Friday claimed to have busted a high-tech gang involved in multiple cases of oil theft across the country.
Union Road, Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari on Friday said the government will shortly approve a `Metro Mail Project` linking Manesar to Dhaula Kuan in the national capital region (NCR).
Seeking to boost its revenue generation, cash-strapped North Delhi Municipal Corporation is mulling imposing usage charge on telecom firms and other companies, which use roads, footpaths and streetlight poles in areas falling under the civic body.
Several AAP MLAs have asked the Delhi government for a hike in their allowances citing difficulty in meeting up with their expenses, a move which has evoked a sharp response from the opposition.
Delhi Congress chief Ajay Maken on Friday questioned Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on his government's inability to fill up the post of Lokayukta, lying vacant since 2013.
Delhi High Court on Friday sought the responses of Delhi University and Kerala government on a plea claiming that each college in the capital had different criteria for calculating cut-off marks of students from other state boards during the admission process.
A Delhi court has convicted six people of rioting, causing injuries to various public persons and police officials, and damaging public property in 2003.
The Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) on Friday staged protests at St. Stephen`s College in the north campus here over the alleged sexual harassment of a doctoral student by an assistant professor of the college.
The Delhi Metro on Friday began trial runs on the Jahangirpuri-Samaypur Badli section, which is likely to be operational by the end of this month, officials said.
Alleging irregularities in the Delhi Judicial Services examination, Janata Dal-United president Sharad Yadav demanded re-evaluation of answer sheets of all successful candidates in 2015.
A committee, formed by the AAP government to bring out a white paper on Delhi's power sector, has recommended removal of the Chairman and members of Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC), accusing them of "failing" to protect consumer interest and favouring discoms.
Everyone would not gang up against a college principal without any reason, the Delhi High Court observed on Friday while referring to St Stephen's Principal Valson Thampu who has been facing accusations from his staff, teachers and students.
Three members of a gang of auto thieves have been arrested here and nine stolen two-wheelers seized from them, police said on Friday.
Gearing up for the monsoon season, the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has set up four control rooms in areas under its jurisdiction to check the menace of waterlogging.
- Hema Malini injured in Dausa car crash
- 1,400 teachers with fake degrees resign in Bihar
- Telangana CM gets Rs 5 crore bullet-proof luxury bus
- Court clerk clears Rajasthan Judicial Service, becomes judge!
- Telephone exchange case: CBI interrogates Dayanidhi Maran third time
- DNA: Analysis of first SECC survey in eight decades
- AIB: Swatchh Bharat-Clean India reality check
- SECC will provide important input for policy makers: Arun Jaitley
- Now, another AAP MLA in fake degree row
- Why Bal Bharti School cancelled admission of 60 students?
- Aapke Sitare, July 2: Astro prediction for Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer
- Nationwide mobile number portability from today!
- Aapke Sitare, July 3: Astro prediction for Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer
- Kareena, Arjun Kapoor to start shooting for Balki's film by July end
- Telecom scam: Will cooperate with CBI, says Dayanidhi Maran
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- Kandahar hijack was ''goofed up'': Former RAW chief
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- No intention to surround India in 'string of pearl' bases: China
- This dog in Madhya Pradesh got an Aadhaar card for itself
- Govt releases first Socio-Economic and Caste Census in 8 decades
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube
- Kerala student with 100% marks denied admission in Delhi University, approaches HC
- MPs won't get hike in salary and allowances, govt not willing to accept proposals