The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Friday filed a criminal complaint against Union Sports Minister and Bhartiye Janta Party MP Vijay Goel for alleged tax evasion and corruption.
The Supreme Court on Friday pulled up the Arvind Kejriwal-led AAP government over tonnes of garbage lying on Delhi streets.
"The people come and go and parties have independent process. There is no importance of a person in a political and social struggle. Rita Ji knows best why she joined the Bharatiya Janata Party. But the identity of the BJP in Uttar Pradesh is of communal disharmony,"BSP leader Sudheendra Bhadauria told ANI.
A Delhi Police constable hung himself to death owing to alleged mental harassment by his in-laws, police said on Friday.
JNU students will on Friday hold a protest outside the Home Ministry to press the authorities to expedite search for missing student Najeeb Ahmed.
Asharam, a property dealer and Vice President of the BJP's SC/ST Cell in the Kirari area, was shot twice by unidentified assailant around 8.45 pm on Wednesday.
Delhi Police on Thursday constituted a special investigation team (SIT) to trace a missing JNU hostel inmate following a direction from Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh as protests by a section of students raged on in the campus over alleged inaction by authorities.
A student named Najeeb Ahmed had gone missing on the night of October 14 from the university hostel Mahi-Mandvi after a brawl with a few ABVP students.
A student named Najeeb Ahmed had gone missing on the night of October 14 from the university after a brawl with a few ABVP students.
A student named Najeeb Ahmed had gone missing on the night of October 14 from the JNU hostel Mahi-Mandvi after a brawl with ABVP students.
At least 12 students were today summoned by JNU administration to appear before the proctorial committee in connection with a case involving a missing student amid protests that the Vice Chancellor acted in an "insensitive" manner on the issue.
In an another embarrassment to Delhi Chief Minister and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) convener Arvind Kejriwal, a Delhi court on Wednesday rejected the plea to dismiss the defamation case filed against him and other party leaders by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday accused the central government of harassing the Delhi government for doing "good work".
RailYatri.in, the train travelling consumer app startup, has raised fresh funding with participation from all its existing investors - Nandan Nilekani, Helion Ventures, Omidyar Partners and Blume Ventures.
Arun Jaitley had on December 21, 2015, filed a defamation case against Arvind Kejriwal and five other Aam Aadmi Party leaders.
Lt Governor Najeeb Jung has ordered transfer of Secretary to Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia and posted him as the Registrar of Guru Gobind Singh Inraprastha University.
JNU administration has requested all relevant Central agencies, including National Crime Record Bureau (NCRB) and CBI for help in tracing a student who has been missing since Saturday even as the campus continued to be on the edge with protests continuing for the fourth day.
Rejecting Delhi Police application seeking remand of Aam Aadmi Party MLA and party in-charge of Gujarat affairs Gulab Singh Yadav, who was recently arrested from Surat in an extortion case, a Delhi court on Tuesday sent him to 14-day judicial custody.
The National Green Tribunal on Tuesday directed Delhi government to convene a meeting of concerned authorities to come up with a solution to tackle the worsening air quality in the national capital, after being told that the odd-even scheme has not helped in curbing pollution.
Water supply will be hit in major parts of the city, including NDMC areas, this evening due to ongoing interconnection of pipes, Delhi Jal Board has said.
A major fire broke out on Tuesday in a five-storey commercial building in the national capital, officials said.
Suspended legislator of AAP Devinder Sehrawat on Monday accused Delhi's ruling party of 'embezzling' public donations.
Tihar jail authorities on Monday told a special court that sacked Delhi minister Sandeep Kumar, who was arrested on rape charges, was being provided with separate armed guard (SAG) as he apprehended threat to his life.
Najeeb Ahmad, a Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) student and AISA activist, who is pursuing MSc in Biotechnology, has gone missing under mysterious circumstances.
A Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) student and AISA activist has gone missing under mysterious circumstances, police said on Sunday.
Delhi Police on Sunday arrested Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLA Gulab Singh from Gujarat in an alleged extortion case involving his associates.
The Delhi High Court's orders notwithstanding, paddy stubble in farmlands across Punjab and Haryana are going up in smoke, triggering a pollution alarm in the national capital.
Amid the ongoing Patidar agitation in Gujarat, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal visited the families of deceased Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti (PAAS) pro-reservationists Girish and Siddharth and asked the Gujarat government to severely punish the politician who gave shooting orders to the police.
Senior party leader Ashutosh questioned the legality under which the Shunglu Committee is examining the files on decisions taken by the Delhi government.
"People`s mindset towards hygiene and cleanliness is changing. People in rural areas are increasingly building toilets inside their houses and general cleanliness in the villages is also being taken care of," Yadav said while interacting with mediapersons at the conclusion of Swachhta Pakhwara (Cleanliness Fortnight).
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Today in History | October 21, 2016
- Why politics are provoking riots in JNU?
- Analysing the new revelations in Bermuda Triangle's mystery
- DNA: How to check the safety of Debit cards?
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra Show on how to build self confidence
- Circular issued to ban use of Mobile phones in Parliament
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Sixteen-year-old West Bengal boy found with female sexual organs
- Hizbul recruits seen hugging, laughing in new video; Srinagar scribe quizzed over links with militants
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi joins BJP, blames exit on Rahul Gandhi, Prashant Kishor; Congress calls her 'traitor, migratory bird'
- China confirms deal for eight attack submarines with Pakistan; may be deployed in Arabian Sea
- Bipasha Basu looked like a doll on her first Karva Chauth