CBSE Class 12th Results 2015 will be announced on Monday, May 25, 2015 by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and his ministers will hold a public meeting here on Monday to mark 100 days of the AAP government amid a row with the Centre over a notification giving Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung all powers over transfers and posting of officials.
In order to ensure security of women in public transport, the Delhi Government has decided to deploy 2,500 marshals in buses plying in the city.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and his ministers will hold a public meeting here on Monday to mark 100 days of the AAP government amid a row with the central government over a notification giving Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung all powers over transfers and posting of officials.
With AAP set to hold a rally in Connaught Place's Central Park tomorrow, the NDMC today said it is making preparations and has approached Delhi Police for permission and security arrangements for the event.
Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Sunday ordered inspection of all swimming pools in the national capital, after a 13-year-old boy drowned in the swimming pool of a government school here.
Arvind Kejriwal's handling of the standoff between Delhi government and the Centre was very immature, former AAP leader Yogendra Yadav said on Sunday.
Ousted Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Yogendra Yadav on Sunday stressed on the need for complete statehood for Delhi, adding that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Government should have the right to choose its own officials.
New Delhi Municipal Council has asked a Gujarat-based NGO to suggest alternate measures to deal with the monkey menace in the national capital after the organisation served a legal notice on the civic body over its move to use low-voltage electric wires for the purpose.
Plans are on the anvil for a Rs 5,000 crore 16-lane road connecting Delhi with Ghaziabad and Noida on the outskirts in a major bid to ease traffic congestion in the capital.
Setting the tone for the 'emergency' session of Delhi Assembly, AAP MLAs on Sunday mounted attack on the Centre over its notification, alleging it was a "violation" of the federal structure, and hinted that the House may pass a resolution on the issue.
Delhi Metro on Sunday alerted commuters of traffic diversions for construction work of the upcoming Najafgarh Metro station starting tomorrow.
BJP on Sunday accused Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal of running a "meri marzi ki sarkar' in Delhi and said that the ruling AAP's performance has been marked more by "confrontation" than "coordination" as it completes 100 days in office.
Hitting out at the standoff between Centre and Delhi government, Congress on Sunday accused the Narendra Modi-led government of "adopting a dictatorial attitude" and asked Arvind Kejriwal to set his priorities right.
Delhi`s ruling AAP party on Sunday listed its achievements in 100 days of power, highlighting the continuous supply of power in the capital despite acute summer.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Sunday accused Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led NDA Government of lying over granting full statehood to Delhi.
Delhi deputy chief minister Manish Sisodia on Sunday accused the Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led NDA Government of trying to cut down on the rights of the Delhi Government.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government is "allergic" to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia said on Sunday.
Delhi`s ruling Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Sunday described as "unconstitutional" the central government`s decision to give absolute powers in certain areas to Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung.
CPI on Sunday attacked the BJP government "for using" the Delhi Lieutenant Governor to undermine an elected government and termed its notification on appointment of officials a "provocative step".
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Sunday hit out at the Centre amid the confrontation between Arvind Kejriwal and Lt Governor Najeeb Jung, slamming it for its alleged "biggest u-turn" on the issue of full statehood to Delhi.
Omar Abdullah said on Sunday came out in strong support of Arvind Kejriwal on the issue of his ongoing tussle with the Delhi Lt Governor, saying Jammu and Kashmir had to pay a "heavy price" for similar issues involving the office of the chief minister and the Raj Bhavan.
Arvind Kejriwal on Monday called a meeting of party MLAs as he completed 100 days in office as Delhi chief minister.
A committee, set up to re-frame rules and regulations of AIIMS, has recommended that 40 per cent of its professors who have already put in ten years of service may be upgraded to higher administrative grade scale.
Delhi Government has tied up with Rotary Club for revamping government schools in the national capital by upgrading sanitation and strengthening basic infrastructure facilities like drinking water and toilets.
The Delhi High Court has directed DDA to come up with a framework within four months to curb the "nuisance associated with consumption of liquor" in and around convenient shopping centres in residential areas.
Delhi Jal Board (DJB) on Saturday came out with a list of its achievements, including up to 20 kl free water a month and reduction in water development charges in unauthorised colonies, on the eve of 100 days of the AAP government.
Delhi Police has registered two separate cases on complaints by Delhi Commission for Women Chief Barkha Singh over alleged inappropriate tweets on her by AAP leader Kumar Vishwas and in connection with the purported misbehaviour by his supporters at a DCW press conference.
Two eminent lawyers on Saturday termed "unconstitutional" and "illegal" the Centre's notification giving absolute powers to Delhi Lt Governor in appointment of bureaucrats and on subjects like police and public order and said the Chief Minister's authority cannot be undermined.
An association representing parents of children studying in Delhi's government schools on Saturday threatened to stage a protest outside the residence of Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal over a "disproportionately large" number of Class IX students failing the annual exams.
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!