The Delhi government on Tuesday filed a plea in the high court seeking initiation of contempt proceedings against Delhi's Anti-Corruption Branch (ACB) chief MK Meena for allegedly violating the court's order by removing an officer of the anti-graft agency.
The AAP government on Tuesday removed from several areas posters and hoardings in which it had taken a dig at Prime Minister Narendra Modi requesting him to allow it to work.
A petition was filed in the Delhi High Court on Tuesday seeking immediate withdrawal of advertisements by the Delhi government that uses phrases like "Kejriwal Sarkar".
A court here on Tuesday said it will hear in September a complaint against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for asking voters to take bribes from other parties but vote for his AAP in the assembly elections.
AAP government today moved Delhi High Court seeking initiation of contempt proceedings against ACB chief M K Meena for allegedly violating the court's order by removing an SHO of the anti-graft body.
Following a directive from the HRD Ministry, the Delhi University has approved assigning of a new supervisor for the St Stephen's research scholar, who has levelled allegations of sexual harassment against a college professor.
A professor at Delhi University's Swami Shradhanand college has filed a police complaint against its principal alleging that he committed fraud in admissions through extra-curricular activities (ECA) quota.
Delhi High Court on Tuesday questioned how app-based taxi service, Ola, was operating in the national capital when the city government's order banning them ahas not been stayed and warned that it would shut the company down if it thought it was above law.
A fire broke out on Tuesday afternoon on the 7th floor of ITL tower in North west Delhi' Netaji Subhash place area here in which no one was reported to be injured.
To ensure ease of doing business, the Delhi government has decided to make online the process of renewal of excise licence for hotels, restaurants and clubs from August 1.
A city court would hear in September a criminal complaint seeking action against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for allegedly exhorting voters to take bribe from Congress and BJP and vote for AAP in the last assembly elections.
The special one-day session of Delhi Assembly to discuss safety of women was adjourned for the day on Tuesday after paying tributes to former president APJ Abdul Kalam and those killed in the Gurdaspur terror attack.
Swati Maliwal on Tuesday took charge as the chairperson of Delhi Commission for Women (DCW), along with three other members, a day after their appointments were approved by Lt Governor Najeeb Jung.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Swati Maliwal who took charge as Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) chief on Tuesday saying she had no complaints against anyone.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday paid tributes for former president APJ Abdul Kalam who passed away on Monday evening.
It was a hot and humid Tuesday morning here with the minimum temperature recorded at 24.6 degrees Celsius, the Met office said.
Amid its standoff with the Delhi Police, the AAP government will discuss threadbare the issue of women security and propose setting up of a Commission of Enquiry to probe alleged police inaction in cases of sexual harassment, during a special session of the Assembly on Tuesday.
Delhi Police on Monday said the "unfortunate" incident of stabbing of 19-year-old Meenakshi in Anand Parbat area was presented in an "exaggerated" manner, and appealed to the people not to pay heed to rumours being spread through "misleading advertisement".
Delhi's private power distribution companies have opposed AAP government's move to penalise them for unscheduled load shedding, saying investment to the tune of thousands of crores would be required to capture exact duration of outage which would require major hike in tariff.
Swaraj Abhiyan (SA) leader Prashant Bhushan on Monday met social activist Anna Hazare to discuss the contentious Land Acquisition Bill and the One Rank One Pension issue.
After cancelling AAP government's appointee Swati Maliwal's appointment as Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) Chief, Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung on Monday gave her green signal to run the commission.
In what may give rise to speculations, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday met BJP veteran leader LK Advani at his residence.
Amid its standoff with the Delhi Police, the AAP government will discuss threadbare the issue of women security and propose setting up of a Commission of Enquiry to probe alleged police inaction in cases of sexual harassment, during a special session of the assembly on Tuesday.
Delhiites on Monday woke up to a bright and windy morning with the minimum temperature settling at 24.6 degrees Celsius, which was two notches below the season's average.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday described the militant attack at Punjab's Dinanagar town as "cowardly".
A 26-year-old woman gangster, who had briefly worked for a local news channel, and her female accomplice have been arrested for alleged involvement in a series of dacoities in South West Delhi.
With rain showers bringing down the mercury in the national capital, Delhiites on Sunday received respite from the humidity persistent since past many days.
Former prime minister HD Deve Gowda will sit on an indefinite fast from Monday in Delhi to protest the government`s apathy towards the plight of farmers, many of whom have committed suicide due to severe indebtedness.
In a flip-flop, St Stephen's principal Valson Thampu who had claimed that the PhD scholar, who had alleged molestation by a professor, was not given part of her stipend, now says that "the girl never bothered to collect the cheques".
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday expressed the hope that the central government will soon implement the One Rank One Pension (OROP) scheme.
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Woman among terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur police station
- Former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Will India ever give befitting reply?
- DNA: Gurdaspur terror attack- As it happened
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Terrorists came from Pakistan's Narowal area, say sources
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- Lata Mangeshkar mourns former President APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB
- Search for Alien life: China rushes to finish world's largest radio telescope
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- 'Brothers': Karan Johar celebrates 8 million views!
- Yakub Memon likely to be buried at jail premises after execution, kin may not get his body
- Arvind Kejriwal meets LK Advani at his residence
- Know what's making Sujoy Ghosh's 14-minute thriller 'Ahlaya' a big hit
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam