Goa government on Saturday unveiled its draft Information Technology (IT) policy that aims to establish Goa as animation, visual effects, gaming and comics (AVGC) hub.
The Goa Board Class 10th SSC Result have been declared by the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE).
In protest against power-cut, water scarcity and inadequate LPG supply, Congress workers, mostly women, today held a demonstratation in front of Malkangiri district collectorate here on Saturday.
The Goa Class 10th Results 2015 will be declared on Saturday (May 23, 2015) by the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE).
The Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) will on Saturday (May 23, 2015) announce the Goa Class 10th Results 2015.
The Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) is going to announce the Goa Class 10th Results 2015 on Saturday, May 23.
The Goa tourism department will conduct trial of a nine-seater sea-plane here Friday before starting a commercial service.
The Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) will declare the Goa Board Class 10th SSC Result today (Sunday, May 23) and the GBSHSE results 2015 will be available for download on: gbshse.gov.in and goaresults.nic.in
BJP President Amit Shah will address a public meeting in Goa on May 28 and hold a series of meetings with office bearers, legislators and ministers, a senior party functionary said on Friday.
The Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) is going to announce the Goa Class 10th Results 2015 tomorrow, 23 May.
Six crude bombs were found from a house in Sattari taluka on Thursday during a raid by forest department officials probing a poaching case, police said.
Goa Congress has threatened to "throw cow dung on the face of ministers" who claim that tourists arrive in the state due to availability of drugs.
The Congress party here on Wednesday questioned CBI's move to grant a 'No Objection Certificate' (NOC) reinstating seven policemen, who were being probed by the agency itself for allegedly selling seized drugs back to the narcotics mafia.
The sarpanch of a coastal village in Goa wants a ban on the use of glass bottles on the beaches as strewn broken bottles are causing a menace.
Goa government Tuesday reinstated two senior police officers and five constables who were suspended and arrested for their involvement with narcotics lobby in the state in 2010.
Troubles have compounded for the "on-the-run" former Goa minister Francisco "Mickky" Pacheco with the AAP now accusing the state government of allowing him to get away with a loan default of around Rs 5 crore taken from a government-run corporation.
Years after illuminating several churches, temples and a mosque in the state, Goa government on Monday decided not to foot their electricity bill anymore as an austerity measure, drawing flak from the opposition.
Nationalist Congress Party on Monday asked the Laxmikant Parsekar-led BJP government to make public the 'report card' of its ministers, saying not doing so is akin to its admission of failure in governance.
Goa Governor Mridula Sinha has asked the hospitality industry to observe the last Saturday of each month as a `Clean Day` so that the workforce could spend an hour cleaning up the locality and promote cleanliness.
Two days after Goan fishermen went on a flash strike over alleged assault on their crew, Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar on Wednesday sought to resolve the matter, resuming the supply of fish to the state market.
Fish consignments from Maharashtra's Sindhudurg district will be ferried to Goa under police escort, Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar said on Wednesday.
The Supreme Court on Tuesday declined the plea of Goa legislator Francisco Xavier, alias Mickky Pacheco, seeking four weeks` time to surrender after his conviction and sentencing for assaulting a government servant in 2006.
Adding attractions to its tourism portfolio, the Goa government on Saturday launched hot air balloon and amphibious vehicles in the picturesque state of beaches.
A preliminary assessment by HAL and consultation with his ministry will decide on Goa's feasibility for setting up a helicopter manufacturing unit, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said on Monday.
Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on Monday said he was surprised after a local court issued a warrant to search his official residence in Delhi to trace former Goa minister Francisco Miccky Pacheco, who is reported to be absconding after conviction in a 2006 assault case.
Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on Monday tried to condone Goa Police for their inability to nab a convicted former minister Francisco Pacheco, who has been on the run for nearly a month now, and said if needed they could take help of other police forces.
On a hot and sultry day, the heat was perhaps the last thing on 18-year-old Vishnu Natarajan's mind when he jumped to his death from a building's third storey in Ponda town, 35 km from this Goa capital.
Ten bogies of the Lokamanya Tilak Terminus-Ernakulum Duronto Express derailed near Balli railway station in South Goa on Sunday, but no casualties have been reported so far.
Goa Church on Saturday announced that it would collect donations to help earthquake victims in Nepal.
Goa Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar said the government has identified three separate plots to set up the proposed Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in the state.
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- Manohar Parrikar meets troops at Siachen base camp
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- After land bill, net neutrality, Rahul Gandhi to fight for ex-servicemen now
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue