The minister said the manufacturers of all ultrasound machines, their suppliers, mechanics and technicians would also be registered so as to keep a strict vigil.
The video of the spat between between Health Minister Anil Vij and IPS officer Sangeeta Kalia went viral on social media.
Fatehabad Superintendent of Police (SP) Sangeeta Kalia has been transferred to the reserve battalion in Manesar following her verbal spat with Haryana's Health Minister Anil Vij.
Former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Saturday condemned state`s Health Minister Anil Vij`s public argument with a lady IPS officer and said those holding a high position should make responsible statements and maintain a level of dignity.
The woman, a native of Ludhiana in Punjab, has been staying in the PG accommodation in Sector-39 for the last couple of months.
Haryana Health and Sports Minister Anil Vij on Friday shouted at a senior woman police officer during a meeting in Fatehabad town.
Khattar has issued directions that the excavation work between Yamunanagar district and Kurukshetra be completed on a "war footing".
Over 10 lakh devotees thronged the famous Kapal Mochan Mela and took the holy dip at the stroke of midnight at the three sarovars (tanks) here.
Haryana Minister Anil Vij on Tuesday gave a new twist to the intolerance issue, alleging some people were raking it up at Pakistan's behest to thwart India's chances of getting permanent membership of the UN Security Council.
The government would work in coordination with different organisations to achieve clean politics.
Cow slaughter in Haryana will now attract a rigorous imprisonment ranging from three years to 10 years.
The vigilance wing of Haryana Power Utilities has achieved a breakthrough by apprehending a highly sophisticated gang of white collar criminals involved in tempering of electronic meters.
According to jobs advertised by District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Kurukshetra, preference will be given to those who have a toilet at their home.
A 32-year-old property dealer was shot dead by four unidentified persons in a petrol pump at Sector- 5 in Gurgaon.
The 'grand alliance' of JD(U), RJD and Congress routed the BJP-led NDA to score a landslide two-thirds majority in the Bihar Assembly.
On August 3, Chautala and his son Ajay Singh Chautala's appeal against the high court verdict was dismissed by the Supreme Court saying that the same was a "reasoned one".
The 341 kms long three highways projects will be inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi at Rajiv Gandhi Education City in Rai on Thursday.
Mandip Singh, Principal of 'Adesh Hospital', which is looking to admit 100 medical students, denied any wrongdoing.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Saturday announced to set up a Skill Development University in the state.
The BJP government in Haryana has taken up a clean-up drive against fraudulent builders in Gurgaon.
The magazine "Shiksha Bharati" has included "beef" besides "veal" (meat of young cows) among four "enhancers" which "directly affect absorption of iron in human body."
Jitender had claimed that his house in Sunped village near Ballabgarh was set on fire by a group of upper caste people after throwing petrol from an open window.
CBI has registered a case of murder against 11 persons in connection with the killing of two infants of a Dalit family in an alleged arson attack in Sunped village in Haryana on October 20.
Shiv Sena activists on Saturday allegedly disrupted a theatre performance by Pakistani artists at Gurgaon's Open Air Theatre, stating they will continue to do so till ceasefire violations at the border are put an end to, report claimed.
Jitender Kumar, father of the two Dalit toddlers who were burnt alive allegedly by people from upper caste at Sunped village here and undergoing treatment for post-traumatic shocks, was discharged from the hospital today.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Saturday announced a number of sops for Scheduled Caste people in the state, including laptops for girls and a Sanskrit University to be named after Maharishi Valmiki.
The AAP on Saturday flayed Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar for terming the death of a 15-year- old Dalit boy in Haryana a case of "suicide" and also alleged that police had "managed" the medical board that gave the post-mortem report.
A Special Investigation Team has been formed to probe the death of a 15-year-old Dalit youth in Gohana here, a day after two ASIs were booked on murder charges following allegations from the family that he died in police custody.
Amid a raging row, two police officers were today booked on charges of murder of a 15-year-old Dalit youth in Sonipat even as Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar claimed that he had committed suicide and had not died in police custody as alleged by his family.
Human life seems to have become so cheap that it can be taken away over any trivial issue. In a shocking incident, a 22-year-old BBA student was beaten to death for making a request to play a song on dance floor.
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Delhi: Cash van driver in who fled with Rs 22.5 crore arrested
- Actor Aamir Khan, family owe Rs 817.95 as land rent
- GST deadlock: PM Modi invites Sonia Gandhi, Manmohan Singh for tea
- DNA: Difference between 1975 emergency in India and 2015 emergency in France
- PoK will remain with Pakistan: Farooq Abdullah
- Watch: Amateur footage of a boy falling from Mumbai local train
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- It's a Black Hole Friday for NASA!
- Swaragini: If not Swara, who kidnapped Ragini?
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: From US-made bomb making tools to Quran; here's all unearthed from ISIS secret tunnels
- WATCH: Rare CCTV video of Ajmal Kasab and other terrorists of 26/11 Mumbai attacks
- Watch full video highlights of 1st T20 between Pakistan vs England
- `Hurt` Deepika says `Ranbir marriage` remark misunderstood
- Four minors gang-rape teenage girl in Mumbai, circulate video on WhatsApp
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview
- When Muslims paid Rs 50,000 to free 15 Hindu inmates from prison