Former Haryana minister Pandit Shivcharan Lal Sharma on Thursday claimed to have received a letter in which a person from Palwal has threatened him of life if he continues to meet with the people in his area.
Rich tributes were paid to former President APJ Abdul Kalam by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar and his cabinet colleagues at a condolence meeting held here on Tuesday.
Tension prevailed in Ramayan village in Hansi sub division of the district after some unidentified miscreants allegedly vandalised the statue of B R Ambedkar, police said.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Sunday said the state government has framed a new policy to start moral education in all schools to inculcate values among children.
In a bizzare incident, a farmer allegedly shot dead three members of his family and later killed himself in his house at Khanda village in the district on Saturday, police said.
Jat leaders in Haryana on Saturday criticised leaders of Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) for welcoming the dismissal of the Centre's plea by the Supreme Court on Jat reservation.
Leader of Congress in Haryana Assembly Kiran Choudhry on Thursday described the Cabinet expansion by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar as a nail in the coffin of BJP's much-touted concept of "minimum government, maximum governance".
The first Cabinet expansion of the nine-month-old Manohar Lal Khattar-led BJP government in Haryana will take place on Thursday.
The first cabinet expansion of the nine-month-old Manohar Lal Khattar-led BJP government in Haryana will take place on Thursday.
The nine-month-old Haryana Government will witness its first cabinet expansion on Thursday.
Former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Wednesday said that setting up of one-man Commission to probe the grant of license(s) of some entities, including Robert Vadra's company, for developing commercial colonies in Sector 83 of Gurgaon was a "political vendetta" by the BJP government.
Mortar bombs were found lying close to the railway tracks near Shahbad railway station in Haryana's Kurukshetra district on Wednesday, following which rail traffic was briefly suspended on the route and a massive search operation was launched by the security forces.
Two alleged international red sander smugglers, reportedly having links with Chinese gangs, have been arrested from Haryana and Delhi by a special task force of Kadapa Police, a senior police official said today.
Explosives were found lying close to railway tracks near Shahbad railway station in Haryana's Kurukshetra district on Wednesday, following which rail traffic was briefly suspended on the route.
An emergency meeting will be convened at Jat Dharamshala on Wednesday following the Supreme Court's decision to dismiss the Centre's plea seeking a review of its verdict that set aside a notification to include Jats in the central list of OBC category in 9 states to accord quota benefits to them.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar today said his government has started the process to set up a nutrition commission and formulate a state nutrition policy to redress the issue of malnutrition among children.
Taking a serious note of the incidents of stone-pelting on the Delhi-Chandigarh Shatabdi Express train, authorities in Haryana's Sonipat district have warned villagers from indulging in such actions.
Former Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Tuesday hit out at the nine-month old BJP government in the state, saying its only achievement was to rename the schemes of the previous Congress regime.
Three policemen, including an assistant sub-inspector, were roughed up by employees of a pub after they intervened in a brawl in the early hours of Tuesday, police said.
Petrol pumps in Haryana resumed services on Tuesday after petroleum dealers suspended an indefinite strike against "non-fulfilment" of their demands including lowering tax on diesel by the state government.
Haryana Health Minister Anil Vij, who courted controversy after questioning the state government's move to rope in actress Parineeti Chopra for 'Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao' initiative, on Tuesday said that he was not given an invitation to a key event related to the campaign and came to know of it through media.
About 20 ex-servicemen, were detained today when they gathered to show black flags in protest against the delay in implementation of 'One Rank One Pension' (OROP), to Union Minister Nitin Gadkari, who was on a visit here.
Heavy rains lashed Chandigarh and many parts of Haryana and Punjab on Monday, causing mercury to dip by few notches, MeT department said here today.
Over 2,300 fuel pumps in Haryana have stopped selling petrol and diesel to consumers as petroleum dealers Monday went on their indefinite strike to press for various demands, including lower VAT on diesel.
Three Indian Air Force jawans died on Sunday after drowning in a river in Morni village in Haryana's Panchkula district.
A day after a minor girl died after being allegedly stabbed by two men in Delhi`s Anand Parbat locality for resisting a molestation attempt, a schoolgirl from Lonal village in Haryana`s Rohtak district on Saturday has sustained grievous injuries following an attack by three alleged eve-teasers while she was on her way to school.
A Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) was allegedly pushed out of a moving train by some youths near here, police said today.
A 17-year-old boy, who went missing two days ago after his mother scolded him for not studying well, was on Friday found in Goa, police said.
Robbers here on Friday fled with an automated teller machine (ATM) of the HDFC bank containing Rs 91,000, police said.
Haryana Health and Sports Minister Anil Vij has tweeted his displeasure over Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar's announcement of Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra as the state's brand ambassador for the "Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao" (save the girl child and educate her) campaign.
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- Special: 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's case history
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- DNA: A shattered Rameswaram waits to pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- SC rejects Yakub Memon's plea against death warrant
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- President Pranab Mukherjee rejects Yakub Memon's mercy plea
- Heavy rains trigger floods, landslides in Gujarat and Rajasthan
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Dirty politics over a terrorist's execution; will this ever end?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @7:30 pm
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- Yakub Memon lawyer says 'no comments' when asked about Supreme Court's order
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- It's a canard that Kalam was reluctant to appoint Sonia Gandhi as PM: Manmohan Singh
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Taliban leader Mullah Omar is dead: Reports
- Stage set for Yakub Memon's execution; hangman arrives in Nagpur jail
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses Modi govt of transferring two of his 'best officers' out of Delhi
- Yakub Memon's fate: Here's all that we know
- Huma Qureshi cool with Rishi Kapoor's joke on her