In a shocking incident, a bus driver, who refused to pay toll tax, tried to crush a manager deployed on duty under the wheels when asked to stop the vehicle in Gurgaon.
The case dates back to 2012 when Hooda was the chief minister of Haryana and chairman of the Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA).
The Central Burau of Investigation (CBI) team conducted multiple raids and filed an FIR in connected with questionable allotment of coveted industrial plots in Haryana.
Former Uttar Pradesh DGP Prakash Singh is heading a committee to probed the role of police and civil administration officials during the Jat reservation stir.
Departmental action has been recommended against 15 police personnel of Rohtak district, including 8 SHOs, on the basis of a report by Parkash Singh Committee which probed the role of police and civil administration officials during the Jat reservation stir.
A seven-year-old girl, who was hit by a speeding car, succumbed to injuries after remaining in coma for over a week, police said on Wednesday.
The Board of School Education, Haryana (HBSE), on Wednesday declared the results of the Class 12 HSE Examination Result 2016.
The Board of School Education, Haryana (HBSE), is likely to declare the results of the Class 12 Examination 2016 shortly on Wednesday.
The Board of School Education, Haryana (HBSE), is likely to declare the results of the Class 12 Examination 2016 on Wednesday.
The students who appeared for the Haryana Board XII exams can now check their results online.
The Haryana government has released Rs.65.38 crore in compensation, including interim and final payment, to those whose properties were damaged in the violence during the Jat agitation for job quotas in the state.
The Prakash Singh Committee report on Jat agitation has identified 90 officials who indulged in "deliberate negligence" when violence hit Haryana.
As many as 30 people were killed and 320 injured and property worth hundreds of crores of rupees was destroyed during violent agitation.
The Parkash Singh Committee, probing the role of police and civil administration officials during the Jat reservation stir, Friday submitted its report to Haryana government, pointing towards "negligence" on part of certain officials in controlling the situation.
A blast took place in a bogie of a passenger train here on Thursday night, causing minor injuries to a 15-year-old boy.
Notably, on March 29, the Haryana Assembly had unanimously passed a Bill to provide reservation to Jats and five other communities in government jobs and educational institutions.
Jadhav has been posted as IG Police State Crime Records Bureau, Madhuban, with immediate effect on his reinstatement, the release said.
To bridge Haryana's "caste divide" Aam Aadmi Party will launch 'My Caste Hindustani' campaign in the state and its 'Kranti March' will start from May 14 from Rohtak - the epicentre of Jat stir for quota earlier this year.
Notwithstanding the opposition's criticism, BJP General Secretary Anil Jain on Tuesday praised the Manohar Lal Khattar government for the "big achievement" of bringing under control widespread violence during the Jat quota stir within three days.
Former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, who has been booked by the state's Vigilance Department for his alleged involvement in the National Herald case, on Sunday alleged that the Manohar Lal Khattar-led government, which has become the Centre's cooperative party, has been indulging in vengeance and replacement ever since it came to power.
The experts at the event judged the animals based on their size and overall looks, like the length of their horns and their milk-yielding capacities.
Boys getting caught in road rage incidents are common thing. But, recently, a video has surfaced on social media, relating to the same issue, which will completely blow your mind.
In the latest development in alleged Murthal gang-rape incident during Jat quota agitation, Haryana Police on Wednesday submitted sealed status report in Punjab and Haryana High Court.
With his appointment, Jaihind, has also become the ex-officio member of the National Executive, AAP's highest decision making body.
The district administration in Jind, Haryana, has clamped prohibitory orders for two days with the Jat leaders threatening to hold 'jail bharo' movement beginning today demanding the release of those arrested during the quota stir.
Akhil Bhartiya Jat Aarakshan Sangharsh Samiti (ABJASS), which spearheaded the quota stir in February, extended their support to the 'jail bharo' movement.
Police said they have registered a case on the basis of the statement of the injured person's father.
The CBSE has also released a list of eligible Haryana candidates for the CTET exam to be conducted in the state on May 2, 2016, on its website ctet.nic.in.
The Haryana Cabinet on Friday stripped off former chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda of cabinet rank, bringing him on par with other MLAs of the state.
- Batla House encounter: 2 suspected IM fugitives appear in ISIS video!
- Delhi: After Lajpat Nagar, another person shot in Chawri Bazar
- 13 new smart cities announced; Lucknow tops list
- NEET: Centre's Ordinance gets President's nod
- Delhi's fruits and vegetables lack essential nutrients: AIIMS study
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part II
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part III
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of IS video proving the authenticity of Batla House encounter
- Iraq justice ministry announces execution of 22 convicts
- UK grants asylum to Maldives' ex-president Mohamed Nasheed
- North Korean envoy rejects Trump overture to meet leader
- Trump economics would 'bankrupt America', says Clinton
- 2,000 migrants rescued from Mediterranean: Italian coast guard
- Assam CM Sarbananda Sonowal along with a likely 10-member cabinet to take oath today
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Know what Irrfan Khan has to say about Marathi blockbuster ‘Sairat’
- Louis van Gaal axed by Manchester United as Jose Mourinho waits in wings
- President Pranab Mukherjee sets off on 4-day visit to China today
- Will Mika Singh's guest appearance on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' cost him 'Comedy Nights LIVE'?
- Bihar road rage: Manorama Devi's bail plea postponed
- ‘Just married’ Bipasha Basu’s response to Raj Kundra’s ‘family planning’ question is epic!
- Delhi wakes to cool morning after rain, thunderstorm bring down mercury
- Days after Rishi Kapoor's 'baap ka maal' tweet against Gandhi family, Congress workers 'name' public toilet after him