A 23-year-old woman and her nine-month-old daughter were found dead in a Gurgaon village on Monday.
Celebrations turned into darkness for family members of co-pilot of the missing Indian Air Force`s AN-32 aircraft with 29 people on board Pankaj Nandel, as he was supposed to tie the knot soon.
A village panchayat in Gurgaon slapped a fine of Rs 5.5 lakh for organising a special assembly marking Eid.
Chandigarh and its neighbouring towns of Mohali and Panchkula faced a major water crisis on Sunday due to a snag in the water supply system.
In controversial remarks, Haryana BJP women's cell chief Nirmal Bairagi on Friday said incidents of rape have been there since the creation of earth.
The new ministers are Vipul Goyal (Faridabad), Manish Grover (Rohtak) and Banwari Lal (Bawal).
When Bhupinder Singh Hooda was the Haryana chief minister, he allocated the land to Associated Journal Ltd in Panchkula under wrong terms.
The 'lost' Saraswati 'river' is all set to come back alive later this month.
The 21-year old girl has told investigators that she was not only drugged and gang-raped, but that two of her attackers had drugged and raped her three years earlier.
Haryana police on Wednesday formed a Special Investigation Team (SIT) to probe the alleged gang-rape of a 21-year-old Dalit woman in Rohtak.
The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) on Wednesday issued notice to the Haryana government over the gang-rape of a girl by persons who had gang-raped her three years ago.
A teenager was on Wednesday stabbed to death while another injured in a clash between two groups of students near the bus stand in Karnal city, police said.
On the backfoot after a 20-year-old woman was allegedly gang-raped by the same accused who had gang-raped her three years back, the Haryana Police on Tuesday said that three of the five accused have been arrested.
An earthquake warning system was on Monday installed at Haryana Institute of Public Administration here by state Finance and Disaster Management Minister Captain Abhimanyu.
Gurgaon on Monday witnessed the NCR`s first installation of an onsite Early Earthquake Warning System at the premises of Haryana Institute of Public Administration (HIPA), Sector 18, Gurgaon.
The accused are out on bail in the earlier gang-rape case and had been pressurising the victim's family for an out of court settlement.
From setting up of creche for cows to sterilising and rounding up stray bulls, the government in Haryana is sparing no efforts.
Haryana State Education Minister Ram Bilas Sharma claims that the move is aimed at creating a healthy atmosphere for girls so they are not "distracted".
Justice (retd) S N Jha, former Chief Justice of Jammu and Kashmir High Court and Rajasthan High Court, who heads the panel said it was "not an independent inquiry commission and has to work according to the guidelines".
As part of the clean Ganga drive under 'Namami Gange' project, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar today inaugurated a Sewerage Treatment Plant (STP) of 25 million litre per day capacity at village Siwah near Panipat today.
Haryana government Tuesday entrusted IPS officer Bharti Arora with the task of supervising and monitoring the functioning of teams constituted in all the districts of the state to check slaughter and smuggling of cows.
The Punjab and Haryana High Court directed the state police to focus on finding victims and accused of Murthal 'mass' rapes.
A woman has left her husband's house after her in-laws failed to construct a toilet in Gauripur village here.
With three candidates mysteriously dying after undergoing physical tests for police recruitment in Haryana's Kurukshetra district in recent days, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission on Sunday warned candidates that they would be disqualified if it was found that they had taken performance enhancing drugs for the recruitment.
Texts from the holy books of various religions will be incorporated in the curriculum of government schools in Haryana from this month, a minister said on Sunday.
Heavy rains lashed parts of Haryana and Punjab, giving relief to people reeling under sultry conditions.
After Justice Dhingra sought six more weeks to probe land licences to companies, including that of Robert Vadra`s in Gurgaon, the Congress party had accused him of compromising his position and taking undue advantage of his proximity to Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
Congress spokesperson RS Surjewala alleged that Justice Dhingra had accepted undue favours from the Haryana government.
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part IV
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part V
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- Apple talks services amid drop in iPhone sales, profit
- Apple quarterly profit slides 27% to $7.8 billion
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards
- French Open champ Garbine Muguruza withdraws from Montreal
- Olympics 2016: More Russians banned in mounting Rio toll
- Throwback! Diana Penty’s Italian vacation pics will inspire you to visit the country
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci
- Nation remembers "Missile Man" APJ Abdul Kalam on his 1st death anniversary