A 45-year-old factory worker died today when a gas cylinder exploded while being unloaded at Nehru Ground market of the city.
Following the recent communal clash here, Additional Deputy Commissioner Faridabad Aditya Dahiya and SDM Ballabgarh Priyanka Soni Friday visited the make-shift relief camp at the Ballabgarh police station and took note of the arrangements made for the affected families.
A wanted criminal was today killed in a police encounter while he tried to escape along with his gang members.
The CBI on Friday told the Supreme Court that it was ready to undertake probe into the allegations of sexual abuse of a management course student of Jindal Global University in Haryana by three students of same varsity`s law school.
The Haryana government on Friday issued transfers and posting orders of eight IAS officers with immediate effect.
Haryana Public Health Engineering Minister Rao Narbir Singh on Friday directed officers to redress the grievances of rural people on priority basis.
Haryana Congress on Friday launched its state-wide 'Padyatra' to engage with farmers and other sections to highlight the alleged failure on all fronts of the BJP government in the State.
Haryana`s Hisar was hottest in the region at 44 degrees Celsius as heat wave conditions intensified over most parts of Punjab and Haryana on Friday.
The CBI on Friday informed Supreme Court that it has no objection to take over the investigation into the alleged rape of an MBA student of a private university in Haryana.
About 3,000 colonies in Haryana will be regularised and will be given basic facilities such as electricity and water connections, an official said here on Friday.
Haryana Government has identified about 3,000 colonies all over the state where work is being undertaken under a special formula to regularise them.
Nearly 256 children who were engaged in begging have been rescued during the past two months from ten towns of the state by Haryana police, under its ongoing drive to make the state free from this menace.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has approved the setting up of 'One Stop Centre' (OSC) in Karnal to provide integrated support and assistance to women affected by violence, both in private and public spaces.
The people who had fled their homes after facing violence over the issue of construction of a religious structure in Atali village are still refusing to return even as BSF troops were on Thursday deployed at the village to maintain peace here.
A voluntary organisation has demanded a judicial enquiry into Monday's clash in Atali in Ballabgarh and strict action against the culprits, after its team visited the violence-affected village on the outskirts of Delhi.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Thursday said that 'Mhara Gaon, Jagmag Gaon' (our village, illuminated village) scheme will be launched for those villages where there is no power theft.
The Punjab and Haryana High Court has stayed the Haryana government's recent notification reserving 20 per cent seats for Scheduled Caste employees in departmental promotions.
There is no respite in sight for the people of Haryana and Punjab as heat wave continues to sweep both the states.
In a setback to the Haryana government, the Punjab and Haryana High Court on Wednesday stayed a notification for reserving 20 percent seats in departmental promotions for class III and IV Scheduled Caste (SC) employees.
Haryana government has sanctioned Rs 1,600 crore for construction of roads, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Wednesday said.
The heat wave conditions continued to sweep Haryana and Punjab, with maximum temperatures on Wednesday again hovering between 41-44 degrees Celsius at most places.
A two-member team of the Archaeological department examined the stone idol of Lord Parshavnath, which will be taken to Chandigarh to study its antiquities.
The CBI on Wednesday told the Supreme Court that the alleged rape of an MBA student of a private university in Haryana was a serious matter and it needed time to examine the petition before replying to the notice issued to it for taking over the probe from the state police.
Mahila Congress activists on Tuesday held a protest against over various issues, including the increase in prices of petrol and diesel, and the plight of farmers.
Two persons, including a minor, have been arrested on rape charges in separate cases here, police said on Tuesday.
Heat wave conditions continued to sweep swathes of Punjab and Haryana giving no respite to people as the maximum temperatures on Tuesday again crossed few notches above normal at most places.
The blistering heat wave continued to sweep across Haryana and Punjab on Monday, with Hisar sizzling at 44.8 degrees Celsius.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Monday issued notice to the Haryana government on a petition by an undergraduate student as to why investigation into a case of "rape, criminal intimidation, unnatural sex and other offences" perpetrated on her by three law students may not be transferred from the state police to the CBI.
The state government is coming out with a new scheme for alloting land to educational institutions, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar today said.
A Delhi court has directed the CBI Director to consider the plea of a sitting Congress MLA of Haryana and a prosecution witness in a disproportionate assets case, allegedly involving INLD chief OP Chautala's son Abhay, for providing adequate security to him and his family alleging threat from the accused.
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- UP: Govt to distribute free sanitary napkins to all girls in school
- Delhi HC turns down plea challenging LG Jung's authority
- DNA: Pentagon report says Beijing accelerates land reclamation in South China Sea
- IIT Madras bans Dalit students forum for 'criticising' PM Modi
- Radioactive nuclear medicine leak detected at Delhi's IGI Airport
- IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani hits back, challenges Rahul Gandhi to a debate
- DNA: World soccer rocked by Swiss arrests of FIFA officials for graft
- DNA: Blow to Kejriwal, Delhi High Court backs LG
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly
- Cbseresults.nic.in working now, check your CBSE Class 10 Board Results 2015
- Watch: Young Sikh boy takes on a bully outside UK school
- cbse.nic.in Board Results 2015: CBSE Class 10 Results declared on cbseresults.nic.in
- Dangerous levels of toxins in Delhi's air as heat and dust intensify
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere
- Check out: Salman Khan goes across the border in 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser
- Breast cancer changes bone structure to make it spread: Study