Acting on a tip-off, police on Tuesday busted a high-profile sex racket in Gurgaon's Sector 51.
Four unidentified assailants killed one and injured at least two others in Gurgaon in an apparent gang war, police said on Tuesday.
"Sewage is flowing into Yamuna from Delhi, which is very sad. It was a difficult task to see water is discharged from the barrage in Yamuna,” Uma Bharti said.
The Delhi High Court's orders notwithstanding, paddy stubble in farmlands across Punjab and Haryana are going up in smoke, triggering a pollution alarm in the national capital.
He said five lakh "fake beneficiaries" were identified who were illegally availing the subsidy both on kerosene and LPG and saved Rs 101 crore to the state exchequer.
Rohtak was the hotbed of agitation related to demand of reservation for Jats in OBC category in February during which over 30 people lost their lives.
Taking a serious view of the clash between supporters of former Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda and the party's state unit chief Ashok Tanwar in the capital, the Congress on Monday announced a probe into the incident.
Haryana Congress chief Ashok Tanwar was seriously injured on Thursday after a clash here between his supporters and those of former Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda. He was taken to hospital where doctors said he is out of danger.
The union territory of Chandigarh was put on alert on Thursday following inputs from the Intelligence Bureau (IB) of a possible terrorist strike.
With a view to overcome the shortage of doctors and provide improved medical facilities to the people, the Haryana government is considering to raise the retirement age of doctors working in government hospitals in the state to 65 years from present 58.
With year-long celebrations planned to mark the golden jubilee of the formation of the state, the Haryana government has earmarked about Rs 1,700 crore for various schemes to be launched in the state during the `Swarna Jayanti Year`.
Police Commissioner Sandeep Khirwar said on Saturday that the Gurgaon Police will soon launch a new app for the safety of women here.
At least nine pilgrims were killed and 14 others were injured when their vehicle collided with a truck in Haryana, nearly 275 km from here, police said on Friday.
In a major blow to Congress MP Shadi Lal Batra, a case has been registered against him after a woman accused him of raping her.
The campaign 'Progress Panchayat' will be launched by Union Minister of State for Minority Affairs (independent charge) Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi from Haryana's Mewat,
Four people have been arrested and identification parade of the arrested was conducted on September 14 on the court's order.
The villagers have asked for a CBI probe and demanded that their land be returned or else they will convert and migrate.
The Supreme Court on Friday upheld the conviction of former DGP of Haryana SPS Rathore for molesting a minor and budding tennis player Ruchika Girhotra.
Head of the Haryana Gau Rakshak group, Dharmendra Yadav, said that cow smugglers work in groups of at least 10 and all of them are usually armed.
In a major administrative re-shuffle, the Haryana government today transferred 27 senior IAS officers with immediate effect.
Three persons of a family, including a minor, were electrocuted after a live high-power electricity cable fell on their motorcycle in Siwani mandi area here today, police said.
"These are trivial issues and I don`t pay much attention to these small issues," Khattar told reporters.
Haryana Police on Tuesday busted a flesh trade racket which was allegedly being run under the guise of a massage parlour in Gurgaon, and has nabbed seven persons, including three women.
The state government today notified the Haryana Registration of Births and Deaths (Amendment) Rules, 2016.
At least seven persons were killed and 48 others were left injured after two canter vehicles collided on National Highway in Haryana on Tuesday.
Facing flak over the biryani checks in Mewat ahead of Eid, Haryana minister Anil Vij on Saturday said all seven samples were found containing beef and questioned how the Opposition which had backed the law banning cow slaughter could object to its implementation.
The family of the victims alleged that they had informed the police personnel about the cow vigilantes but they chose to ignore it.
The biryani meat samples collected by Police and animal husbandry department officials from meat-sellers across Mewat in Haryana have been found positive for beef, according to a report.
More samples will be collected from across Haryana's Mewat district as the Muslim festival of Eid al-Adha or Bakr-Id will be celebrated next week.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Monday asked why his predecessor Bhupinder Singh Hooda was scared of a CBI probe into the Gurgaon land scandal if he was innocent.
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Today in History | October 21, 2016
- Why politics are provoking riots in JNU?
- Analysing the new revelations in Bermuda Triangle's mystery
- DNA: How to check the safety of Debit cards?
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra Show on how to build self confidence
- Circular issued to ban use of Mobile phones in Parliament
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Sixteen-year-old West Bengal boy found with female sexual organs
- Hizbul recruits seen hugging, laughing in new video; Srinagar scribe quizzed over links with militants
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi joins BJP, blames exit on Rahul Gandhi, Prashant Kishor; Congress calls her 'traitor, migratory bird'
- China confirms deal for eight attack submarines with Pakistan; may be deployed in Arabian Sea
- Bipasha Basu looked like a doll on her first Karva Chauth