With his appointment, Jaihind, has also become the ex-officio member of the National Executive, AAP's highest decision making body.
The district administration in Jind, Haryana, has clamped prohibitory orders for two days with the Jat leaders threatening to hold 'jail bharo' movement beginning today demanding the release of those arrested during the quota stir.
Akhil Bhartiya Jat Aarakshan Sangharsh Samiti (ABJASS), which spearheaded the quota stir in February, extended their support to the 'jail bharo' movement.
Police said they have registered a case on the basis of the statement of the injured person's father.
The CBSE has also released a list of eligible Haryana candidates for the CTET exam to be conducted in the state on May 2, 2016, on its website ctet.nic.in.
The Haryana Cabinet on Friday stripped off former chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda of cabinet rank, bringing him on par with other MLAs of the state.
The Haryana government has reportedly decided to withdraw to strip former CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda of his cabinet rank.
Former Haryana Chief Minister Bhajan Lal's son Kuldeep Bishnoi's Haryana Janhit Congress formally merged with the Congress on Thursday with an aim to "uproot" BJP from the state.
Finally, the wait is over!
Former Haryana Chief Minister Bhajan Lal's son Kuldeep Bishnoi on Monday met Rahul Gandhi and said his party Haryana Janhit Congress will merge with the Congress to "uproot" BJP from the state.
At a time when India is reeling under severe drought conditions, thousands of litres of water was used to damp a helipad for Bharatiya Janata Party president Amit Shah's helicopter landing in Haryana, report claimed on Saturday.
Congress leader Ashok Kaka was shot dead on Friday allegedly by three unidentified persons when he was out on a morning walk here, police said.
However, the Jat leader has a word of advice. “In a democracy, all political parties have the right to do what is good for the state.”
Ashok Kaka was the aide of former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
Haryana Finance Minister Abhimanyu on Thursday questioned the "silence" of Congress president Sonia Gandhi and vice president Rahul Gandhi on the violence during the Jat agitation in the state in February.
Several litres of water was wasted in drought-hit Lalitpur district of Uttar Pradesh to ensure smooth landing of CM Akhilesh Yadav's chopper on Tuesday.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has come out with a fresh announcement with regard to the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted on February 21 earlier this year.
As per the findings, many top bureaucrats and police officers had panicked when the agitation turned violent.
Asked who could be behind the violence, Khattar said the Judicial Commission would look into it and the guilty would not be spared.
In a major development in Murthal gangrapes case during Jat agitation, key witness Bobby Joshi has claimed that he was attacked by two unidentified persons on Sunday night.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Sunday announced that the state will be made kerosene free next year.
People from all walks of life attended the last journey of the Major and paid rich tributes.
The Haryana Police had recently told the Punjab and Haryana High Court that gang-rape had been added to the FIR in the case..
The body of Major Amit Deswal, who died in a gun battle with tribal militants in Manipur, will on Friday arrive at the technical area of Palam airport.
AAP on Wednesday attacked BJP over the renaming of Gurgaon, calling the party "anti-Dalit" and questioned whether it approved Guru Dronacharya's act of asking "Dalit and Advivasi" pupil Eklavya's thumb.
In a major decision, the Haryana government on Tuesday announced that Gurgaon will now be known as 'Gurugram'. But, why did the Manohar Lal Khattar-led government decide to rename the corporate hub of Haryana?
Director General of Haryana Police Yashpal Singhal has been removed from the post by the state government tonight.
The Haryana government, in an abrupt move on Tuesday evening, removed state Director General of Police (DGP) Yash Pal Singhal and replaced him with KP Singh.
The Supreme Court on Tuesday took the Haryana government to task on its request to file an affidavit on the drought issue after completing its arguments, saying the proceedings were not a "tamasha" or a "joke".
- Delhi-Faizabad Express derails in Hapur, UP
- Only 1% Indians pay taxes, shows Govt data
- How the war is affecting children in Syria!
- Vijay Mallya resigns from Rajya Sabha
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Sony's new contact lens camera that can record video!
- AgustaWestland scam: CBI questions ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi
- New revelations in AgustaWestland chopper deal!
- Delhi: Diesel taxi drivers protest against ban
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part II
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match
- Congress may project Priyanka Gandhi or Rahul Gandhi as its CM candidate for UP polls 2017
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow
- Body of murdered Kerala nurse to arrive home from Oman today
- Mario Miranda’s 90th birthday: Google honours cartoonist with an illustrative doodle!
- Planning to go trekking? Head to Uttarakhand – Here’s something new
- Arvind Kejriwal to visit Uttar Pradesh today
- Massive post poll violence in Malda, 4 TMC workers dead; Congress attacked them with bombs?