Anil Vij has courted controversy by making a donation of Rs 50 lakh for a private games tournament organised by Dera Sacha Sauda.
HSSC has decided to debar candidate found possessing mobile phone or any other aiding material in the examination room from future examinations.
"We have decided to launch a fresh stir if our demands are not met soon," AIJASS President Yashpal Malik said at the 'Bhaichara' rally.
"The most peculiar fact in this case is that convict no. 1 (Kadian) is an elected representative and he was also speaker of Haryana Assembly, may be after the commission of crime,” the court said.
The violent quota agitation led by Jats in February this year in Haryana led to 30 deaths and a huge loss in public and government property.
The Haryana Police is examining the statements recorded by the family that two of the assailants were dressed only in undergarments while the rest were fully clothed.
The CBI has been slapped with a cost of Rs 5,000 as "deterrence" by a special court for repeatedly seeking permission to submit additional documents in a disproportionate assets case involving INLD chief OP Chautala's son Abhay.
To ensure basic courtesy to the common citizens approaching various organs of the government for individual or public matters, the Haryana government on Tuesday announced that directions have been issued that all replies to the citizens would invariably begin with the use of the words 'Sir' or 'Madam'.
Tension prevailed in Parijat Chowk and Nagori Gate area here on Tuesday morning after a statue of martyr Chandra Shekhar Azad was found vandalised.
In a shocking incident, a woman from Gurgaon, was abducted and gang-raped by three men.
Tremors were felt in Delhi, NCR region after earthquake hit Haryana.
The Haryana government has recommended a CBI probe into the incidents of arson and violence during the Jat agitation for reservation in Rohtak, including the attack on the residence of state Finance Minister Capt Abhimanyu.
The Haryana government today notified the criteria for the exclusion of the "creamy layer" within the Backward Classes category as per the schedule appended to the Haryana Backward Classes Act, 2016.
The Haryana government on Tuesday appointed Indian Police Service (IPS) officer Sandeep Khirwar as Gurgaon's new Commissioner of Police.
Haryana Governor Kaptan Singh Solanki on Monday felt giddy at the Independence Day parade, officials said.
The water level in Yamuna has breached the warning level due to discharge of water from a barrage in Haryana, prompting the Delhi government to deploy disaster and flood management teams.
A delegation from Haryana, led by Sports Minister Anil Vij, for the Rio Olympics has run into controversy with questions being raised on the nearly Rs 1 crore being spent on the trip.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Thursday directed police to promptly register cases related to atrocities against Dalits.
In order to weed out fake 'gau rakshaks', Haryana has come up with a new plan.
In yet another shocking incident of crime against women, a Gurgaon girl was gangraped in Delhi's Kalkaji area.
The 'lost' Saraswati river was brought back to life on Friday when the Haryana government pumped water into its deemed route.
A well-settled woman, a nursery teacher by profession, mother of two, Urvashi Yadav despite all the odds, went ahead and opened a Chole Kulche stall to support her family.
Haryana government has enhanced the ex-gratia grant given to the family members of the armed forces personnel, who sacrifice their lives in the line of duty, from Rs 20 lakh to Rs 50 lakh.
A joint team of Haryana Health and Women and Child Development departments has arrested two persons for allegedly conducting illegal prenatal sex-determination tests in Yamunanagar district.
Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra on Wednesday took oath as Rajya Sabha MP.
A class IV student was allegedly chained for not completing his homework at a madrassa in Haryana.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Monday undertook an aerial survey of Gurugram after heavy rainfall triggered water-logging and traffic jams in the city two days back.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Saturday said he would visit Gurgaon on Monday to get a first hand information on the problem of waterlogging and traffic jams which he attributed to various factors including overflowing of Badshahpur drain.
Haryanan government on Saturday dismissed as rumours reports claiming transfer of Gurgaon police commissioner in the wake of water logging and traffic problems in the city.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Saturday said everyone will have to abide by the decision of the Supreme Court on the SYL issue, whether it is Haryana or Punjab.
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra Show to focus on building new enterprise
- DNA: Today in History, 26th August, 2016
- Massive fire breaks out in Murshidabad hospital
- PM Modi is worried about Kashmir issue: Mehbooba Mufti
- Woman gang-raped, attacked with acid in Kanpur
- Gurgaon police launch operation "Romeo Returns", catch 50 men
- Hafiz Saeed threatens to separate Mumbai from India
- Panel discussion on political reasons responsible for 50 days of Kashmir unrest
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption
- Clinton says emails, foundation ties not a threat to her White House bid
- From Olympic glory to jail: Oscar Pistorius' bid to challenge six-year jail term fails
- Piers Morgan TWEETS AGAIN: UK journalist takes credit for PM Modi setting up task force for next three Olympics
- MS Dhoni says it will be an interesting series against `extraordinary` West Indies
- Obama creates world's largest marine reserve in Hawaii
- How malaria supports spread of infectious cancer in Africa
- Cricket in America: MS Dhoni sees USA as a special market
- UP girl ended up dead after this heartbreaking revelation on moving train - WATCH viral video
- Faf du Plessis wants South Africa to emulate India, play more home Tests
- La Liga to hold minute`s silence for Italy earthquake victims
- `I`m not 100 percent`, admits US Open champion Novak Djokovic
- Kanhaiya, two others granted regular bail in sedition case
- School dropout biggest crisis in India, says Singapore Deputy PM
- Italy quake death toll hits 278, state funeral planned