While one of the deceased hailed from Kerala, another was from Nepal, Kinnaur Superintendent of Police Rahul Nath said.
Himachal Pradesh News
Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh, who has been issued summons by the Enforcement Directorate, on Friday said he was confident of coming out clean on charges of money laundering and that he was too busy with the Assembly session to get worried about them.
Himachal Pradesh's popular tourist destinations Shimla and Manali received rainfall on Friday.
ED on Friday summoned Himachal CM Virbhadra Singh for questioning in DA case.
Any case of corruption can be reported on the telephone numbers 0177-2629893, a government spokesperson told IANS.
Triund Hill is located at a height of 2,842 meters above sea level at a distance of about 13 kilometers from McLeodganj.
Guru Nanak Dev preached love, peace and harmony to strengthen the bond of brotherhood, said Virbhadra Singh.
The fire broke out in one house and spread quickly to others as most of the houses in the village were timber structures.
In fresh trouble for Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) has registered a money laundering case against him.
The artefacts stolen last month from CM Virbhadra Singh's ancestral palace in Sarahan have been recovered.
Himachal Pradesh Governor Acharya Devvrat and Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on Wednesday greeted the people on Diwali.
The Himachal Pradesh fire department has launched an awareness campaign, focusing school children, for safe Diwali, an official said here on Monday.
A Delhi court will on Monday hear a plea of Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh regarding an alleged incomplete copy of an FIR furnished by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in a disproportionate assets case against him and his wife.
The move came after the state home department decided that the probe would not be entrusted to CBI.
A journalist was arrested for an adverse post against Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on social media, an official said on Friday.
Avoid travelling to the Rohtang Pass that connect this Himachal Pradesh town to the Lahaul Valley due to high chances of snowfall, an official said on Thursday.
The Supreme Court on Monday issued notice to Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh, asking why his plea against a CBI investigation into a disproportionate assets case should not be transferred from the state high court to one outside the state.
After snowfall, higher reaches of Himachal Pradesh got rains on Monday leading to further dip in temperature.
The Supreme Court on Monday sought response from Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on two petitions filed by CBI against the High Court order granting protection from arrest and other relief to him and his wife in a disproportionate assets case.
Himachal Pradesh's popular tourist destinations Shimla and Manali received rainfall on Monday, pushing down the temperature by several notches.
Himachal Pradesh Police on Sunday claimed to have arrested one of the five people accused of lynching an alleged cow smuggler.
The culprits responsible for the lynching of an alleged cow smuggler in Himachal Pradesh two days back continue to be evasive.
At a time when the whole nation is debating on lynching of a man in Dadri, a truck driver in Shimla was allegedly killed by a mob on suspicion of smuggling cattle.
The Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) on Friday welcomed Himachal Pradesh High Court order directing the Centre to consider enacting a law banning cow slaughter and asked the BJP-led dispensation to honour its "commitment and public sentiments" within three months.
Animal sacrifice for religious ceremonies has stopped in Kullu district.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Thursday moved the Supreme Court seeking urgent hearing on its plea challenging Himachal Pradesh High Court's order granting protection against possible arrest and other relief to Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh and his wife in a disproportionate assets case.
Hundreds of devotees offered prayers on the onset of the nine-day "Navratras" in Himachal Pradesh.
Mild tremors measuring 3.8 on the Richter scale were felt in Himachal Pradesh's Mandi district this morning.
CBI was on Wednesday allowed by a Delhi court to retain the documents seized during searches conducted at the residences of Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh in a disproportionate assets case lodged against him.
Refusing to relent on its order to ban commercial activities at the picturesque tourist spot Rohtang Pass in Himachal Pradesh, the National Green Tribunal (NGT) on Monday refused to permit paragliding in the eco-sensitive area, and warned penal action against violators.
- Watch: Amateur footage of a boy falling from Mumbai local train
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Prashant Bhushan ridicules Arvind Kejriwal's Janlokpal
- ISI agent arrested by STF in Uttar Pradesh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Syed Ahmed Bukhari takes a jibe at Azam Khan
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Is Arvind Kejriwal deceiving people by diluting the clauses of Jan Lokpal?
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- The 'struggle' of Kashimiri Pandits
- Turkey: Prominent human rights activist killed in attack
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown up by mortar while filming propaganda video
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler
- See inside: Gorgeous Kajol, Kareena, Alia on Vogue cover!
- Sunny Leone's 'Baby Doll' in 'Mastizaade'?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- No protest against Modi, he is our PM: Jamia's media co-ordinator on convocation row
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos – Players to watch out for
- On the eve of Pakistan match, Sourav Ganguly offered to resign as India captain in 2005